Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-16-2013, 01:41 PM   #1
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Arrow Post your favorite...anything

Self-explanatory, I hope.

Beatle: Paul
Stooge: Curly
Marx brother: Chico
God: Prometheus
Endless: Destruction
Planet: Venus
Moon: Miranda
Ninja Turtle: Donatello
Color: Green
Simpson: Lisa
Season: Summer
Beethoven symphony: 6th
Soda: Pepsi
Alien race: Klingon
Skittle flavor: cherry
Starburst flavor: cherry
X-man: Cyclops
Old 04-16-2013, 06:37 PM   #2
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Toilet: my own
BigChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:40 PM   #3
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I forgot -

Sandwich: Teleportation
Old 04-17-2013, 01:34 AM   #4
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Starburst flavor: cherry
I meant strawberry. I knew I should listed the color instead. SON OF A WHORE!!
Old 04-17-2013, 10:16 AM   #5
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Villain: Hannibal
Drink: Ribena
Anime: Ergo Proxy
Daedric God: Sanguine
Poet: Baudelaire
Classical piece: Mozart's Requiem
Comedian: Louis CK
Pastime: Pool/billiards
Satanism: LaVeyan
Superpower: Reuben

Last edited by Amaranthine; 04-17-2013 at 10:30 AM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:11 PM   #6
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Pop-tart flavour: strawberry
Type of milk: skim
Mode of transportation: cycling (short range) and trains (long range)
Part of a train: booster engine
Writing implement: Papermate disposable ball-point, medium tip, blue
Statutory holiday: Civic Holiday (aka: “We couldn’t be bothered to find an excuse, we just needed a long weekend in August”)
Room: kitchen
Pastry: cinnamon buns
Animal: elephants (in the abstract, never got a chance to hang out and be buds)
Fruit: blueberries
Food to eat too much of: cheesecake
Nursery Rhyme: Jack Spratt
Rum: Mount Gay
Place to camp: Nickerson State Park, in Cape Cod
Flavour of GatorAid: Orange

ETA: I just realized how many of these were food related...
Old 04-17-2013, 01:22 PM   #7
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

Cake: Victoria sponge with kirsch buttercream and blackcurrant jam
Season: Summer
Coffee: Tall black Americano
Insect: Ladybird
Sitcom: Miranda
Made-up word: Kissitos
Song: Katy Perry, Wide Awake
Soup: Chicken noodle
Holiday destination: USA (Japan a close second)
Therapy: Acupuncture
Chocolate: Lindt or Cadbury
Terry Pratchett book: Masquerade
Cherry: Maraschino
Smell: Stocks or pine forests
Existentialist: Camus
Shakespeare play: Measure for Measure
Comedy character: Mrs Doyle
Seaside: HHI
Old 04-18-2013, 04:31 PM   #8
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

My favorite: me.

Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 11:48 PM   #9
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Activity: Fishing
Second Activity: Cooking
Third Activity: Eating the above two

Pastry: Cinnamon Bun
Dessert: Anything vanilla flavored
Favorite Foods: Sausage, Cheese, Pickled anything

Favorite Band: Don't have one
Favorite Movie: Don't have one
Favorite Book: Don't have one
Observation: Why don't I have any favorites? the fuck is wrong with me?

Favorite Woman: You
Favorite Man: Me, duh. Who else?

My Favorite Self-Gay Attribute: Sappy movies where the good guy wins in the end. Epic or romantic, doesn't matter. I get teary eyed when the hero is recognized as a hero and what he has done.

Sex: With women
Women: Holla at ya boy
Old 04-19-2013, 07:25 AM   #10
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You guys are amazing.
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:38 PM   #11
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Youtube channel: charliesaysgo
Weather: rainy
Pantheon: celtic
Dessert: chocolate spring rolls
High school prescribed book: To Kill A Mockingbird
Documentary: His Big White Self by Nick Broomfield
Embroidery stitch: lazy daisy
Dog: chow chow
Language: Portuguese
Smoothie ingredient: frozen berries
Insect: a dead one
Old 04-19-2013, 01:39 PM   #12
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Dessert: chocolate spring rolls
Why have these been absent from my life?????? I wonder if they are just a SA thing?
Old 04-19-2013, 01:59 PM   #13
Esther
Queen Black Acid

Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esther has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

cat:
Esther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 02:10 PM   #14
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Why have these been absent from my life?????? I wonder if they are just a SA thing?
I'm not sure, but somehow I highly doubt it.

Anyone on dims ever have chocolate spring rolls but me?

(If no one comes forward, you maaay just have to grab your fairer half, hop on a plane and come visit me )
Old 04-19-2013, 02:15 PM   #15
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
I'm not sure, but somehow I highly doubt it.

Anyone on dims ever have chocolate spring rolls but me?

(If no one comes forward, you maaay just have to grab your fairer half, hop on a plane and come visit me )
Yes! I had them in a restaurant here in England once. My top suffered as a result as I cut into one too enthusiastically!!
Old 04-19-2013, 02:48 PM   #16
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Librarygirl View Post
Yes! I had them in a restaurant here in England once. My top suffered as a result as I cut into one too enthusiastically!!
This is why I only dine out while topless. Well, that and I refuse to hide the magnificent nipples I was born with.
Old 04-19-2013, 07:42 PM   #17
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeboy View Post
This is why I only dine out while topless. Well, that and I refuse to hide the magnificent nipples I was born with.
SHOW US THESE fine NIPPLES now
Old 04-19-2013, 11:14 PM   #18
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Tool: lump hammer
Beer: Gambrenus
US City: NYC
European city: Prague
UK city: Nottingham or Bristol… too close to call.
Number: 17
Film: Big Lebowski
Bourbon: Bakers 7 year
Cocktail: Rasberry Crush
Meal: Mixed Grill
Breakfast: Eggs Benedict
Board game: scrabble
Car: VW Beetle
Football team: Liverpool
American Football team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 05:53 AM   #19
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
Tool: lump hammer
Beer: Gambrenus
US City: NYC
European city: Prague
UK city: Nottingham or Bristol… too close to call.
Number: 17
Film: Big Lebowski
Bourbon: Bakers 7 year
Cocktail: Rasberry Crush
Meal: Mixed Grill
Breakfast: Eggs Benedict
Board game: scrabble
Car: VW Beetle
Football team: Liverpool
American Football team: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
This post really ties the thread together, does it not?
Old 04-23-2013, 09:38 AM   #20
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Flower: freesia and cherry Blossoms
Accent: Southern
Music volume: loud
Drink (alcoholic): cream ale
(non-alcoholic) Pellegrino and cranberry juice
Day: Saturday
Beach: Spanish Banks
Magazine: Chatelaine
Nephew: Max/Danny/Jake
Niece: Amanda/Lindsey
Old 04-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #21
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Nucleotide: Guanine
Bird: Mynah
Hair colour: blue
Eye colour: blue
Vodka: Crystal Head
Console: SNES
Film: Ghost World
Fruit: blackberry
Swear word: cunt
Social Distortion song: Dear Lover
Reagent supplier: Qiagen
Old 04-23-2013, 04:45 PM   #22
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
Nucleotide: Guanine
Pretty sure I used that to make a mixed drink
Old 04-23-2013, 06:54 PM   #23
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Took a couple cues off of everyone else's list and added in my favorites.

Stooge: Moe
Season: Autumn
Poet: Dylan Thomas
Comedian: Jim Norton
Animal: Dog
Type of milk: Goat's Milk
Sitcom: Sanford and Son
Therapy: 24 oz. cans of Bud
Favorite Band: The Rolling Stones
Favorite Foods: Tex-Mex
Documentary: Cocksucker's Blues
Language: English
Bourbon: Knob Creek
Car: 1972 Cadillac Eldorado convertible
Music volume: Turn it to 11
Magazine: Rolling Stone
Swear word: Cocksucker
Social Distortion song: Ball And Chain
Old 04-24-2013, 02:47 PM   #24
Surlysomething

Default stolen!

Season: Autumn
Comedian: Louis CK
Swear words: Cunt & Shitfuck

(I like some of LG's anythings)

Old 04-25-2013, 12:12 PM   #25
WhiteHotRazor
Time Travelling

WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!WhiteHotRazor has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Exercise: Deadlifts
Cigarettes: Marlboro Smooth
Movie Fight Scene: They Live
Aquatic Creature:Cuttle Fish
Beer: The Maharaja
Guitar: 1968 Gibson J-50
Inter-species Erotica Sex Scene: ThanksKilling
Bass Player: Paul Jackson
Beard: Zac Brown
Jumpshot: Larry Bird
Sneakers: Nike Air Max 87
WhiteHotRazor is offline   Reply With Quote