Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-18-2013, 12:34 AM   #226
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title
Default A small step for a woman - A giant leap for Mankind

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Goodness gracious that's a big difference. I think the first pic was taken in december or thereabouts. And the 2nd pic was taken fairly recently but I've put on a few since then also

Attachment 108698
Wow! quite a progress in only 6 months!
You're soo beautiful
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:19 AM   #227
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Goodness gracious that's a big difference. I think the first pic was taken in december or thereabouts. And the 2nd pic was taken fairly recently but I've put on a few since then also

Attachment 108698
I like that!!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #228
mikedertrommler

mikedertrommler has said some nice things

Can someone please help and explain why I can't see any of the pictures? I just discovered this amazing thread and its wonderful news contained within, and have tried viewing it from both Safari and Firefox. Help!

Quote:
D'oh...I forgot to add the pics lol

Attachment 107952

Attachment 107953
mikedertrommler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:21 AM   #229
mikedertrommler

Nm- it's working now thankfully! What a blessing to get this back again.
Old 06-18-2013, 11:35 AM   #230
mikedertrommler

Melissa, you mentioned a band concert? Just my musical curiosity wanting to know more.

Last edited by mikedertrommler; 06-18-2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: adding specifics
Old 06-18-2013, 11:53 AM   #231
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 108698
Looking beautiful Melissa
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:47 PM   #232
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
You are beautiful and you hair also : blond, long, short or what ever the color
Thanks so much sweety
Old 06-18-2013, 12:48 PM   #233
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

Wow! quite a progress in only 6 months!
You're soo beautiful
It has come back on quick lol..even I have been surprised
Old 06-18-2013, 12:50 PM   #234
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedertrommler View Post
Melissa, you mentioned a band concert? Just my musical curiosity wanting to know more.
Glad u got the pics working doll

I play in the local pops band/orchestra. We play for city wide events around town. I am a clarinet player there but I can play just about anything. I was clarinet/piano concentration in college but took pedagogy classes and learned a little bit of each instrument. I had wanted to be a band director but got too freaked out to give the recitals required for the degree so I dropped it
Old 06-18-2013, 12:51 PM   #235
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Looking beautiful Melissa
Thank ya sweetheart
Old 06-18-2013, 05:05 PM   #236
bd1038

bd1038 has said some nice things

Just wow i mean wow ever since i saw you for the first time you have only become more and more lovely i hope you stay happy and fat forever and ps keep us updated i loved all you sites
bd1038 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 06:01 AM   #237
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I play in the local pops band/orchestra. We play for city wide events around town. I am a clarinet player there but I can play just about anything. I was clarinet/piano concentration in college but took pedagogy classes and learned a little bit of each instrument. I had wanted to be a band director but got too freaked out to give the recitals required for the degree so I dropped it
Wow--super cool! That sort of talent is awesome
Old 06-19-2013, 06:15 AM   #238
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Eat some cake, it'll help. *Kanye shrug*
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #239
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd1038 View Post
Just wow i mean wow ever since i saw you for the first time you have only become more and more lovely i hope you stay happy and fat forever and ps keep us updated i loved all you sites
Aaww thanks hon I plan to stay this way lol. The only reason I had to go on that God forsaken mission in the first place was cuz of my hip pain. Now that it's all fixed, I'm fat, happy and sassy as can be hehe
Old 06-20-2013, 10:58 AM   #240
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

Wow--super cool! That sort of talent is awesome
Thank you I've always enjoyed more creative type ventures. Music, writing, sewing and I even viewed my website as creative. Having to come up with all those different sets of pics for all those years was as creative as it gets lol

And my hair is growing yes but not *that* fast lol. I've been playing with wigs while it grows out
Old 06-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #241
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Aaww thanks hon I plan to stay this way lol. The only reason I had to go on that God forsaken mission in the first place was cuz of my hip pain. Now that it's all fixed, I'm fat, happy and sassy as can be hehe
You have always been #1 in my book!!!
Old 06-22-2013, 11:01 PM   #242
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post

You have always been #1 in my book!!!
Thank you so much sweetpea
Old 06-22-2013, 11:02 PM   #243
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I thought u would all like to know I've hit 427. As of right this moment, I'm at a tie with the largest weight I've ever been at.
Old 06-23-2013, 06:41 AM   #244
petersmyth79

petersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot picspetersmyth79 does more than just post hot pics

awesome! how have you been? i don't get on here as often as i should. 450lbs isn't very far away! glad your pain free these days. cheers, dave c
petersmyth79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 07:03 AM   #245
wisconfa

wisconfa has said some nice things

Keep up the good work...... LOL.... but you're taller now....
wisconfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #246
Gandalf

Gandalf can now change their title

Very impressive! How did it happen? Did you quit smoking? Or did you just like... eat??
We would appreciate a pic of you at your new weight of course
Gandalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 02:23 PM   #247
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very nice to hear. I hope you are enjoying every last ounce and inch added to your fertility goddess body.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:21 PM   #248
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
awesome! how have you been? i don't get on here as often as i should. 450lbs isn't very far away! glad your pain free these days. cheers, dave c
I've been doing great sweetheart thank you for asking and yes, I'm pain free and it's awesome yay
Old 06-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #249
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconfa View Post
Keep up the good work...... LOL.... but you're taller now....
Hahaha yes, I'm taller on one side lol. They made one leg a wee bit longer than the other but it's ok, I waddle anyway hehe
Old 06-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #250
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
Very impressive! How did it happen? Did you quit smoking? Or did you just like... eat??
We would appreciate a pic of you at your new weight of course
I did quit smoking, sorta. I moved over to electronic cigarettes but I just have been indulging