Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-30-2013, 09:13 AM   #276
Gandalf

Gandalf can now change their title

You are a dream. Ravishingly beautiful and fat Killer combination.
Gandalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #277
BBWBecky

BBWBecky can now change their title

Very beautiful. you so need to go back to modeling...
BBWBecky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 10:03 AM   #278
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Some of these are kinda blurry. Sorry...camera phone. I hit 430 the other night

Attachment 108841

Attachment 108842

Attachment 108843

wowow u look great amazing!
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:40 PM   #279
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Dre View Post
Wow, you look great. You should really consider getting back into modeling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatmd View Post

seconded.... this would be awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBWBecky View Post
Very beautiful. you so need to go back to modeling...
Thanks so much y'all it's really flattering that at a year and a couple months away from 40, that y'all think I could still do it lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #280
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
Those panties are stretched tight.. put some new ones on your wishlist
Lol I was a step ahead of ya hon. I did put some 14's on the wishlist lol
Old 06-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #281
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

Very nice as usual
Thanks doll
Old 06-30-2013, 08:42 PM   #282
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post

Looking more gorgeous all the time.. Hope all is well my Dear..
Aaww thank ya sweety things are good here. I hope ur well over there too
Old 06-30-2013, 08:42 PM   #283
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
You really are absofuckinglutely GORGEOUS!!!
Hehe thanks hon
Old 06-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #284
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Lmao pictures speak louder than words blackjack
Old 06-30-2013, 08:44 PM   #285
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Damn your so sexy!
Thank ya hon
Old 06-30-2013, 08:45 PM   #286
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
You are a dream. Ravishingly beautiful and fat Killer combination.
Thank you so very much
Old 06-30-2013, 08:45 PM   #287
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post

wowow u look great amazing!
Thank ya sweety
Old 07-01-2013, 12:46 PM   #288
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I concur with an earlier post you definitely still have it to go back to modeling in every way possible! the charm, the beauty, the sexiness, the plush figure, the eye for good pics and the amazing response you have received is proof enough you still have it and could totally do it for a long time to come Melissa! You truly are a Rose that blooms fullest and most beautiful in a sea of other flowers and grass on a spring day! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:06 PM   #289
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default rose colored goggles

Quote:
Thanks so much y'all it's really flattering that at a year and a couple months away from 40, that y'all think I could still do it lol
You'll always be twenny-somethin' to us.
Old 07-01-2013, 08:07 PM   #290
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
I don't think...I KNOW you CAN do it. There are SOOOOOO many of us who would LOVE to see you get back into modeling. You had the best site...quality pics, frequent updates, and most of all, you ALWAYS took requests. You ARE the Queen, my dear...and I'd love to see you in the Planet Fatso dress again!!! That was epically awesome!!!
Old 07-05-2013, 10:50 AM   #291
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
I concur with an earlier post you definitely still have it to go back to modeling in every way possible! the charm, the beauty, the sexiness, the plush figure, the eye for good pics and the amazing response you have received is proof enough you still have it and could totally do it for a long time to come Melissa! You truly are a Rose that blooms fullest and most beautiful in a sea of other flowers and grass on a spring day! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Aaww that's so sweet thank you Derek
Old 07-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #292
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo View Post

You'll always be twenny-somethin' to us.
LOL sometimes I still *feel* twenty-something...and sometimes I don't lol
Old 07-05-2013, 10:51 AM   #293
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post

I don't think...I KNOW you CAN do it. There are SOOOOOO many of us who would LOVE to see you get back into modeling. You had the best site...quality pics, frequent updates, and most of all, you ALWAYS took requests. You ARE the Queen, my dear...and I'd love to see you in the Planet Fatso dress again!!! That was epically awesome!!!
Lol the planet fatso video was my absolute favorite video that I've ever done lol...I still laugh when I think of that one
Old 07-05-2013, 10:54 AM   #294
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Sorry for my delayed response...I've had family down visiting my REAL hair has been growing out but I haven't wanted to dye it for a while so my roots are somewhat darker in these pics and the hair is still short. But there it is lol...these were taken yesterday. The one of me on the couch is after eating our big ole dinner we had bbq'ed for 4th of July

Oh and I'm weighing in at 433 these days

130704_0029-1.jpg

130704_0030-1.jpg

130704_0036-1-1.jpg
Old 07-05-2013, 10:57 AM   #295
Gandalf

Gandalf can now change their title

You are so seductive, soft and feminine! And your face seems to be getting rounder, too, which is quite cute!
Gandalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 11:42 AM   #296
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sorry for my delayed response...I've had family down visiting my REAL hair has been growing out but I haven't wanted to dye it for a while so my roots are somewhat darker in these pics and the hair is still short. But there it is lol...these were taken yesterday. The one of me on the couch is after eating our big ole dinner we had bbq'ed for 4th of July

Attachment 108948

Attachment 108949

Attachment 108950
Looking lovely as always
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 12:38 PM   #297
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title

[QUOTE=largenlovely;1994956]Sorry for my delayed response...I've had family down visiting my REAL hair has been growing out but I haven't wanted to dye it for a while so my roots are somewhat darker in these pics and the hair is still short. But there it is lol...these were taken yesterday. The one of me on the couch is after eating our big ole dinner we had bbq'ed for 4th of July

Attachment 108948

Attachment 108949

You're getting more beutiful by the pound! I hope you enyoyed the bbq!
It's obvious that the pounds you lost last year didnīt dissappear -they are coming back, bringin all their friends and family.
Btw I agree with all the other guys about coming back as a model. - You still have it!

Squishy hugs!

Matt
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 01:05 PM   #298
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
You are so seductive, soft and feminine! And your face seems to be getting rounder, too, which is quite cute!
Thank you yes, my face does seem to be filling out quite a bit. At 313, which was my smallest at one point, It had started looking all sunken in and I felt like I looked like I had been rode hard and put away wet lol. So it's looking a lot better now
Old 07-05-2013, 01:05 PM   #299
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Looking lovely as always
Thank ya sweety
Old 07-05-2013, 01:08 PM   #300
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Lol Matt...they definitely are coming back and with friends. This is the largest I've ever been. I'm actually expecting to hit 450 pretty easily. Y'all know me though, I don't intentionally gain but I do see 450 in my future lol