Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #301
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Sorry for my delayed response...I've had family down visiting my REAL hair has been growing out but I haven't wanted to dye it for a while so my roots are somewhat darker in these pics and the hair is still short. But there it is lol...these were taken yesterday. The one of me on the couch is after eating our big ole dinner we had bbq'ed for 4th of July

Oh and I'm weighing in at 433 these days

Attachment 108948

Attachment 108949

Attachment 108950
Looking lovely and well my Dear....
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #302
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Sorry for my delayed response...I've had family down visiting my REAL hair has been growing out but I haven't wanted to dye it for a while so my roots are somewhat darker in these pics and the hair is still short. But there it is lol...these were taken yesterday. The one of me on the couch is after eating our big ole dinner we had bbq'ed for 4th of July

Oh and I'm weighing in at 433 these days

Attachment 108948

Attachment 108949

Attachment 108950
You are gorgeous!

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #303
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default witchy woman

Quote:
Lol Matt...they definitely are coming back and with friends. This is the largest I've ever been. I'm actually expecting to hit 450 pretty easily. Y'all know me though, I don't intentionally gain but I do see 450 in my future lol
I see a heart attack in my future.
Old 07-05-2013, 07:15 PM   #304
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post

Looking lovely and well my Dear....
Thanks hon
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #305
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post

You are gorgeous!
Thank ya sweety
Old 07-05-2013, 07:16 PM   #306
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodo View Post

I see a heart attack in my future.
LOL silly
Old 07-05-2013, 07:18 PM   #307
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here's a pic with my tiny little aunt I took last night. I swear my arm alone looks as big as she is lol

130704_0038-1-1.jpg
Old 07-05-2013, 08:02 PM   #308
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here's a pic with my tiny little aunt I took last night. I swear my arm alone looks as big as she is lol

Attachment 108957
You both look great
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #309
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 108957
You are so damn sexy!

My YouTube video
Old 07-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #310
Weirdo890

Quote:
Thank ya sweety
You're quite welcome.

My YouTube video
Old 07-05-2013, 09:44 PM   #311
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:

Attachment 108957
Melissa, you look very nice and sexy!!!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 09:13 AM   #312
AKatDemic

AKatDemic has said some nice things
Default Double delight

Quote:

Attachment 108957
She's a pretty lady. You, however, are spectacular!
Old 07-06-2013, 12:21 PM   #313
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

I'm guessing you're the biggest in the family? I remember you saying your sister is thin as a rail. Lucky for all of us you're the hot sister! You look terrific
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 05:40 PM   #314
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

You both look great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirdo890 View Post

You are so damn sexy!
Thanks so much fellas
Old 07-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #315
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post

Melissa, you look very nice and sexy!!!
Thank ya bunches hon
Old 07-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #316
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKatDemic View Post

She's a pretty lady. You, however, are spectacular!
Thanks hon...she's in her 50's. I hope I still look as good at that age lol.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:46 PM   #317
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post
I'm guessing you're the biggest in the family? I remember you saying your sister is thin as a rail. Lucky for all of us you're the hot sister! You look terrific
Lol my sister has put on a few pounds in the last few years. But I would say she's merely chubby. Maybe around 200lbs, give or take.

Apparently there have been a few 400-500 pounders in my family on my mom's side. I knew one of the ladies who was around 500 (she had wls though) but mom has recently told me my great gramma had gotten up to over 400 pounds at one point and another family member that I didn't know was around 500 as well. So I guess I'm on the list of SSBBW's in the family too lol
Old 07-06-2013, 08:08 PM   #318
Weirdo890

Quote:
Thanks hon...she's in her 50's. I hope I still look as good at that age lol.
I'm sure you will.

My YouTube video
Old 07-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #319
BigGurlLover2

BigGurlLover2 has said some nice things

You look GREAT!!! So good to see you back over 400 and then some! You are every FAs dream girl!
BGL2
BigGurlLover2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 06:03 AM   #320
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Apparently there have been a few 400-500 pounders in my family on my mom's side. I knew one of the ladies who was around 500 (she had wls though) but mom has recently told me my great gramma had gotten up to over 400 pounds at one point and another family member that I didn't know was around 500 as well. So I guess I'm on the list of SSBBW's in the family too lol
Sounds like your family would be a dream for geneticists--see if there is some recessive gene which the super-sized members have in common (or, alternatively, finding that it is not a genetic thing at all). I'd imagine too that it would be interesting for you to know how well they held up at those sizes (were they having health or mobility problems, etc). Might give you some idea of things to specifically keep an eye out for.

Also you enjoying your life so well adds a nice chapter to that particular family story--some future younger niece (or nephew) might be relieved to here about how fat you are but what a great life you have.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #321
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

This is awesome! Bigger and more beautiful than ever!!!
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 04:09 PM   #322
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGurlLover2 View Post
You look GREAT!!! So good to see you back over 400 and then some! You are every FAs dream girl!
BGL2
Aaww that's sweet thank you
Old 07-10-2013, 04:11 PM   #323
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

Sounds like your family would be a dream for geneticists--see if there is some recessive gene which the super-sized members have in common (or, alternatively, finding that it is not a genetic thing at all). I'd imagine too that it would be interesting for you to know how well they held up at those sizes (were they having health or mobility problems, etc). Might give you some idea of things to specifically keep an eye out for.

Also you enjoying your life so well adds a nice chapter to that particular family story--some future younger niece (or nephew) might be relieved to here about how fat you are but what a great life you have.
Well, my nieces and nephew all seem to have my brother in laws body shape and height so far. Well, except for one niece, she's short but she's tiny so she's still the runt of the litter lol.

I thought it was pretty interesting though. It could also be argued that my family just likes food though lol
Old 07-10-2013, 04:12 PM   #324
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post
This is awesome! Bigger and more beautiful than ever!!!
Thanks so much sweety
Old 07-10-2013, 06:02 PM   #325
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You look good I love that pink skirt too!