Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #326
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
You look good I love that pink skirt too!
Thanks Megan..It's actually a skort thank goodness cuz I coulda mooned a few people on more than one occasion lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 09:39 PM   #327
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

This car is way too small lol

130711_0003-1.jpg

130711_0010-1.jpg
Old 07-12-2013, 04:43 AM   #328
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Then you need a bigger car!!!
But you belly looks very nice and sexy!!!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:10 AM   #329
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Sorry for my delayed response...I've had family down visiting my REAL hair has been growing out but I haven't wanted to dye it for a while so my roots are somewhat darker in these pics and the hair is still short. But there it is lol...these were taken yesterday. The one of me on the couch is after eating our big ole dinner we had bbq'ed for 4th of July

Oh and I'm weighing in at 433 these days

Attachment 108948

Attachment 108949

Attachment 108950
SEXY!!!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:41 AM   #330
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

largenlovely, do you have yoru Wishlist link handy? Was going to go check it out!
Old 07-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #331
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post
Then you need a bigger car!!!
But you belly looks very nice and sexy!!!
I know right lol...I need to get my car fixed rather than using my parents. It seems to be becoming imperative at the rate I've been growing lol
Old 07-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #332
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I know right lol...I need to get my car fixed rather than using my parents. It seems to be becoming imperative at the rate I've been growing lol
Maybe invest in a van?
Old 07-12-2013, 03:16 PM   #333
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Yes it does look like it is becoming too small, but it is looking sooo good! Your belly looks simply marvelous darling! and as alweighs your smile knows how to light up my day! Been awhile since we chatted, hope you are well! Miss talking to ya hon! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 04:46 PM   #334
Morganer
On Timeout

Thumbs up

I just joined up http://www.largenlovelybbw.com and its sexy!
Old 07-12-2013, 04:58 PM   #335
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganer View Post
I just joined up http://www.largenlovelybbw.com and its sexy!
Hands DOWN, the BEST website!!! C'mon Melissa, come out of retirement!!! Your fans are clamoring for you!!!
Old 07-12-2013, 05:06 PM   #336
Morganer
On Timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
Hands DOWN, the BEST website!!! C'mon Melissa, come out of retirement!!! Your fans are clamoring for you!!!
Oldie but goodie
Old 07-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #337
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

LnL you're looking good these days. Your hair is growing out nicely. It looks like you will soon need a biger car or learn how to use public transport.

[Off topic] Several years ago I read a post you made were you wrote that some members of your were giving you grief over your weight gains. How has your family reacted to this most recent weight gain? Is their reaction to the gain positive or negative or a mixture of both positive and negative.[/Off topic]

Quote:

Attachment 109048

Attachment 109049

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 10:21 PM   #338
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

Maybe invest in a van?
Lol I have a big buick here that would be sufficient once I get it fixed
Old 07-12-2013, 10:23 PM   #339
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbot19 View Post
Yes it does look like it is becoming too small, but it is looking sooo good! Your belly looks simply marvelous darling! and as alweighs your smile knows how to light up my day! Been awhile since we chatted, hope you are well! Miss talking to ya hon! Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
Thanks sweety I've been doing well just busy as a fat little bee lol...hope ur doing well too
Old 07-12-2013, 10:25 PM   #340
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post

Lol thanks hon but I don't foresee it anytime soon. I've learned to never say never, but as far as I am concerned (at the moment), I'm happy posting a few pictures here or there and waiting for the right fella who I can share my fatness with one on one
Old 07-12-2013, 10:31 PM   #341
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
LnL you're looking good these days. Your hair is growing out nicely. It looks like you will soon need a biger car or learn how to use public transport.

[Off topic] Several years ago I read a post you made were you wrote that some members of your were giving you grief over your weight gains. How has your family reacted to this most recent weight gain? Is their reaction to the gain positive or negative or a mixture of both positive and negative.[/Off topic]
Thanks though the hair is in a bit of an awkward stage but at least it's starting to get some length to it

My mother and grandma do say things from time to time, which is always a point of contention when it comes up. I will basically tell them to leave me alone and walk out of the room. My dad and sister aren't approving of it but they won't say anything negative. They have a resigned acceptance that I'm happy with. And if they're around when my mom says something, they will defend me and tell her to lay off. So I can be happy with that. It's nice that even though they dislike it because they worry, that they can still accept me for my own decisions and leave me alone about it.
Old 07-13-2013, 02:55 AM   #342
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Sorry for my delayed response...I've had family down visiting my REAL hair has been growing out but I haven't wanted to dye it for a while so my roots are somewhat darker in these pics and the hair is still short. But there it is lol...these were taken yesterday. The one of me on the couch is after eating our big ole dinner we had bbq'ed for 4th of July

You are such a beautiful woman
Old 07-13-2013, 02:58 AM   #343
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Here's a pic with my tiny little aunt I took last night. I swear my arm alone looks as big as she is lol

Attachment 108957
Beautiful picture. You and your aunt are very nice
Old 07-13-2013, 02:59 AM   #344
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:

Attachment 109048

Attachment 109049
And you are way beautiful
I don't know if this is good English, though
Old 07-13-2013, 10:42 AM   #345
balletguy

balletguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging inballetguy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:

Attachment 108948

Attachment 108949

Attachment 108950

wow u are amazing looking
balletguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:47 PM   #346
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

You are such a beautiful woman
Quote:

Beautiful picture. You and your aunt are very nice
Quote:

And you are way beautiful
I don't know if this is good English, though
Thank you so much hon and your english is fine.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #347
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by balletguy View Post

wow u are amazing looking
Thanks so very much
Old 07-14-2013, 09:53 PM   #348
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Just a note about the paysite stuff.....

I appreciate so much that y'all still want to see regular updates it's super flattering really but that time is over for me. I still have fun posting pics here and sending pics to the fellas who send me goodies and treats but being obligated to posting weekly updates to a website isn't for me anymore.

Right now I'm just looking for the one man to share all this fatness with and just post random pics here and there. I never say never but as for my circumstances right now, that's where I stand. But thanks fellas it is so nice that y'all still wanna see fat lil ole me lol
Old 07-15-2013, 12:51 AM   #349
azerty
Life is worth living

Quote:
Just a note about the paysite stuff.....

I appreciate so much that y'all still want to see regular updates it's super flattering really but that time is over for me. I still have fun posting pics here and sending pics to the fellas who send me goodies and treats but being obligated to posting weekly updates to a website isn't for me anymore.

Right now I'm just looking for the one man to share all this fatness with and just post random pics here and there. I never say never but as for my circumstances right now, that's where I stand. But thanks fellas it is so nice that y'all still wanna see fat lil ole me lol
I understand. Hope you'll find what you are looking for
Old 07-15-2013, 08:47 AM   #350
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ha you tease! Making me want to live in the US and all lol.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote