Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-15-2013, 06:01 PM   #351
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

I understand. Hope you'll find what you are looking for
Thanks hon
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 06:02 PM   #352
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Ha you tease! Making me want to live in the US and all lol.
Hahaha hey, I was a "professional" tease for years, I'm good at it lol
Old 07-15-2013, 08:00 PM   #353
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Just a note about the paysite stuff.....

I appreciate so much that y'all still want to see regular updates it's super flattering really but that time is over for me. I still have fun posting pics here and sending pics to the fellas who send me goodies and treats but being obligated to posting weekly updates to a website isn't for me anymore.

Right now I'm just looking for the one man to share all this fatness with and just post random pics here and there. I never say never but as for my circumstances right now, that's where I stand. But thanks fellas it is so nice that y'all still wanna see fat lil ole me lol
Well its great to still see around here even if you don't do the paysite world anymore.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 12:49 PM   #354
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Well its great to still see around here even if you don't do the paysite world anymore.
Thanks sweety it's so nice that everyone still wants to see me.
Old 07-16-2013, 07:26 PM   #355
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

We want to see you around LnL. No pictures are necessary, but the occasional picture sure would be a treat.
Quote:
Thanks sweety it's so nice that everyone still wants to see me.

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #356
Codymac44

Codymac44 has said some nice things

You look amazing
Codymac44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 07:27 PM   #357
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
We want to see you around LnL. No pictures are necessary, but the occasional picture sure would be a treat.
Thanks hon
Old 07-18-2013, 07:28 PM   #358
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codymac44 View Post
You look amazing
Thank ya bunches
Old 07-18-2013, 10:42 PM   #359
firelord85

firelord85 can now change their title

Wow, love those arms and that double chin!
firelord85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 02:11 PM   #360
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by firelord85 View Post
Wow, love those arms and that double chin!
Why thank u very much
Old 07-20-2013, 04:14 AM   #361
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I'm in desperate need of donuts STAT lol...just a note to any of my friendly feeders out there *bats eyelashes* hehe

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3O2XM6PT73GLT
Old 07-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #362
TheIceManVer2.0

TheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesTheIceManVer2.0 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Ah, Melissa. I remember you back in 2002 when I first got wind of this community. I have been a member of your sites, both on BC and solo. Classy lady, sweet as pie (or donuts!) and no doubt one of the sexiest BBWs out there. And btw, the new poundage looks awesome. Keep it up and have fun!!!
Old 07-21-2013, 12:11 AM   #363
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

LnL, I love that your Amazon list is a pure fat kid dreams. That's cute..
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 01:25 AM   #364
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIceManVer2.0 View Post
Ah, Melissa. I remember you back in 2002 when I first got wind of this community. I have been a member of your sites, both on BC and solo. Classy lady, sweet as pie (or donuts!) and no doubt one of the sexiest BBWs out there. And btw, the new poundage looks awesome. Keep it up and have fun!!!
Thank you hon I've been enjoying the process. It's nice to know y'all enjoy the view hehe
Old 07-22-2013, 01:26 AM   #365
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post
LnL, I love that your Amazon list is a pure fat kid dreams. That's cute..
Lol I know right sweets is what little girls are made of afterall lol
Old 07-22-2013, 01:27 AM   #366
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Aawww a sweet fella was gonna send me some donuts but he could't get my amazon wishlist to work right. So this fat girl is still in desperate need of donuts so says my belly anyway lol
Old 07-25-2013, 08:20 PM   #367
chiefktp

chiefktp has said some nice things

No worries Miss Melissa. US Navy to the rescue......donuts are on their way! ;-)
chiefktp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 07:09 PM   #368
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefktp View Post
No worries Miss Melissa. US Navy to the rescue......donuts are on their way! ;-)
Woohoo I can always count on my sweet feeder sailor Hehe my knee is better and I plan on making lots of pics throughout Mon-Wed. So your inbox will be full *big fatter hugs*
Old 07-29-2013, 03:32 PM   #369
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I'm like pretty concerned about getting in and out of my car lol...here's one pic of me trying to get out of it.

This was my attempt at a barrel roll hairdo. It has kinda fell some cuz I took these after I got home from being gone all day but I like it I think I'm rockin' the do

Thanks again to my sweet navy feller who sent me the donuts!! I got them today woohooo I already started digging in.

130729_0004-1.jpg

130729_0017-1.jpg

130729_0025-1.jpg
Old 07-29-2013, 05:02 PM   #370
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Hey Melissa, you look very great in you last pictures. I like your hair dress and your belly very much!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:12 PM   #371
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I'm like pretty concerned about getting in and out of my car lol...here's one pic of me trying to get out of it.

This was my attempt at a barrel roll hairdo. It has kinda fell some cuz I took these after I got home from being gone all day but I like it I think I'm rockin' the do

Thanks again to my sweet navy feller who sent me the donuts!! I got them today woohooo I already started digging in.

Attachment 109367

Attachment 109368

Attachment 109369
Looking sexy!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 12:41 AM   #372
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Looking sexy!
Thanks hon. Those pants are so tight I think I'm fixing to retire them lol
Old 07-30-2013, 06:08 AM   #373
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Nice hairdo, looks like its getting longer..
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:02 AM   #374
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

So beautiful as always
Old 07-30-2013, 05:12 PM   #375
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

OMG that belly! It's looking so huge and hanging so nice and low! I'm definitely drooling right now
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote