Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 07-30-2013, 09:14 PM   #376
chiefktp

chiefktp has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I'm like pretty concerned about getting in and out of my car lol...here's one pic of me trying to get out of it.

This was my attempt at a barrel roll hairdo. It has kinda fell some cuz I took these after I got home from being gone all day but I like it I think I'm rockin' the do

Thanks again to my sweet navy feller who sent me the donuts!! I got them today woohooo I already started digging in.

Attachment 109367

Attachment 109368

Attachment 109369
mmmmmmm...mmm....lookin' soooo sexy Miss Melissa with the do and glasses (always had a thing for that sexy 40's pin-up look and you so rock it.....only thing missing is the fishnets my dear.....woah!!!) ;-)

P.S. So glad the donuts arrived!!! ;-)
chiefktp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:29 PM   #377
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post
Nice hairdo, looks like its getting longer..
It is finally starting to get some length to it yes. I can't wait for it all to at least get past my shoulders
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:29 PM   #378
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

So beautiful as always
Thanks sweety
Old 07-31-2013, 11:30 PM   #379
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post
OMG that belly! It's looking so huge and hanging so nice and low! I'm definitely drooling right now
Hehe thanks hon my parts have all definitely gotten bigger.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:31 PM   #380
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefktp View Post
mmmmmmm...mmm....lookin' soooo sexy Miss Melissa with the do and glasses (always had a thing for that sexy 40's pin-up look and you so rock it.....only thing missing is the fishnets my dear.....woah!!!) ;-)

P.S. So glad the donuts arrived!!! ;-)
They were sooooooo good and just what I needed and was craving. You are the greatest hehe. And you have a mailbox full of pics from me sweetpea
Old 08-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #381
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Spent the day with my best friend for her birthday and then we went to see The Conjuring tonight. I recommend it if u like scary movies

130803_0007-1.jpg
Old 08-04-2013, 06:00 PM   #382
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Melissa,
You look so very different in this picture. If your name was not attached to this post I am not sure I would have known it was you.

Quote:
Spent the day with my best friend for her birthday and then we went to see The Conjuring tonight. I recommend it if u like scary movies

Attachment 109438

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:07 PM   #383
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 109438
Looking beautiful
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:46 PM   #384
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Melissa,
You look so very different in this picture. If your name was not attached to this post I am not sure I would have known it was you.
I know right lol, it's a totally different look for me but I loooove it. I think I've finally found a style that I'm happy with
Old 08-04-2013, 08:47 PM   #385
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Looking beautiful
Thank ya sweetpea
Old 08-05-2013, 06:09 AM   #386
diableps

diableps can now change their title

Nice hairdo and you must be so happy when you get home and undo your jeans
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:53 AM   #387
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 109438
You look nice and sweet on this picture
Old 08-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #388
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
Nice hairdo and you must be so happy when you get home and undo your jeans
That is the truth lol...I think I'm about to retire my jeans lol. I'm gonna def. Have to find some bigger ones.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #389
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

You look nice and sweet on this picture
Thank ya hon
Old 08-05-2013, 10:18 AM   #390
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here's a couple shots from today

130805_0019-1.jpg

130805_0030-1.jpg

130805_0029-1.jpg
Old 08-05-2013, 08:41 PM   #391
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Nice pictures Melissa
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 06:57 AM   #392
R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton can now change their title
Default Just marvelous....

as they used to say on SNL...You look marvelous...or as Billy Cristol said...Mahhvellous! And you do.
R.F.Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 03:56 PM   #393
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Nice pictures Melissa
Thanks hon
Old 08-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #394
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.F.Burton View Post
as they used to say on SNL...You look marvelous...or as Billy Cristol said...Mahhvellous! And you do.
Hahaha I haven't thought about that skit in years lol and thank u very much
Old 08-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #395
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Took this one today

ForumRunner_20130807_175810.jpg
Old 08-07-2013, 04:00 PM   #396
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

And here's another

ForumRunner_20130807_175954.jpg
Old 08-07-2013, 06:02 PM   #397
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things
Thumbs up

Quote:
Took this one today

Attachment 109508
You look nice and sexy as always!!!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 02:58 AM   #398
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 109452

Attachment 109453

Attachment 109454
Quote:
Took this one today

Attachment 109508
Quote:
And here's another

Attachment 109509
What a beautiful set of pictures
Old 08-08-2013, 08:34 AM   #399
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:
And here's another

Attachment 109509
You look great! And it's nice to see your upper arms plumping up with everything else.
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 08:23 PM   #400
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

Attachment 109452

Attachment 109453

Attachment 109454
WOW!!! You're BEAUTIIFUL Melissa!!! You keep eating and gaining like this & you'll be rolling instead of walking!!!