Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-09-2013, 08:50 AM   #401
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post

You look nice and sexy as always!!!
Thank ya hon
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 08:51 AM   #402
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

What a beautiful set of pictures
Thanks so much
Old 08-09-2013, 08:52 AM   #403
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post

You look great! And it's nice to see your upper arms plumping up with everything else.
Thank ya everything got fatter in a hurry lol
Old 08-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #404
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post

WOW!!! You're BEAUTIIFUL Melissa!!! You keep eating and gaining like this & you'll be rolling instead of walking!!!
Hahaha no kidding ...but it was easier to gain back the weight I lost. It has slowed down now....which means I need more cheesecake right lol
Old 08-09-2013, 02:01 PM   #405
4themind

4themind has said some nice things

May I ask how much you weigh currently melissa? You really look great and thank you for the pictures!
4themind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #406
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4themind View Post
May I ask how much you weigh currently melissa? You really look great and thank you for the pictures!
I topped out at 433 and then lost a little bit but am back up to 433 again now. So it has been fluctuating some here and there.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #407
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I topped out at 433 and then lost a little bit but am back up to 433 again now. So it has been fluctuating some here and there.
I'm fairly certain that I have made note that my lap and face are both fully functional scales in the event that you'd like to sit on either of them and get a reading.
Old 08-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #408
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Hahaha no kidding ...but it was easier to gain back the weight I lost. It has slowed down now....which means I need more cheesecake right lol
Does this mean I should send you more cupcakes?
Old 08-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #409
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

I'm fairly certain that I have made note that my lap and face are both fully functional scales in the event that you'd like to sit on either of them and get a reading.
Lmao kevin, do the numbers appear in your eyes like a slot machine? Lol
Old 08-10-2013, 10:15 AM   #410
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

Does this mean I should send you more cupcakes?
And when have I ever turned down more cupcakes yes please hehe a fat girl can always use more cupcakes hehe
Old 08-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #411
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
And when have I ever turned down more cupcakes yes please hehe a fat girl can always use more cupcakes hehe
What kind? Chocolate?
Old 08-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #412
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

What kind? Chocolate?
Mmm chocolate sounds good and the peanut butter ones you sent last time too. Chocolate and peanut butter are the way to this fat girl's heart hehe
Old 08-11-2013, 11:44 AM   #413
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

I'll try and get them out as soon as possible. I'm going to send more this time. We can't have you running out of food, now can we??? And remember, you HAVE to eat the entire box!!!
Old 08-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #414
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
I'll try and get them out as soon as possible. I'm going to send more this time. We can't have you running out of food, now can we??? And remember, you HAVE to eat the entire box!!!
Yay I can't wait. thank you sweet heart. I will eat a box at a time easy while I'm watching my movies in bed so no worries hon. I can stick by that rule easy peasy hehe
Old 08-12-2013, 03:22 AM   #415
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

Quote:
Yay I can't wait. thank you sweet heart. I will eat a box at a time easy while I'm watching my movies in bed so no worries hon. I can stick by that rule easy peasy hehe
Is it any wonder why I love you so???
Old 08-12-2013, 02:14 PM   #416
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

Is it any wonder why I love you so???
Aw shucks, ur making me blush and stuff hehe
Old 08-12-2013, 02:17 PM   #417
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

A sweet fella sent me these pants. They're a size 6x!!! Lol. They don't fit in the back at all lol

I gotta new phone. Went back to straight talk. I didn't think my camera could be crappier than the last one I had but I was wrong lol

ForumRunner_20130812_161511.jpg

IMG_20130812_155719-1.jpg
Old 08-12-2013, 05:07 PM   #418
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lmao kevin, do the numbers appear in your eyes like a slot machine? Lol
Only one way for you to find out, isn't there?
Old 08-12-2013, 05:40 PM   #419
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
A sweet fella sent me these pants. They're a size 6x!!! Lol. They don't fit in the back at all lol

I gotta new phone. Went back to straight talk. I didn't think my camera could be crappier than the last one I had but I was wrong lol

Attachment 109585

Attachment 109586
You still looks good no matter what camera you use.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 07:59 PM   #420
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

Only one way for you to find out, isn't there?
Lol touche
Old 08-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #421
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

You still looks good no matter what camera you use.
Thanks hon, I just hate that they come out so blurry.
Old 08-13-2013, 12:19 AM   #422
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 109585

Attachment 109586
Beautiful as always
Old 08-13-2013, 06:21 AM   #423
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Attachment 109585

Attachment 109586
What kind of phone you have?
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:51 AM   #424
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

Beautiful as always
Thanks sweety.
Old 08-13-2013, 09:52 AM   #425
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post

What kind of phone you have?
Its a Samsung precedent. a cheap one lol