Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-13-2013, 09:53 AM   #426
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

This is a super stretchy XL skirt I found. Fits me pretty good...as a tube top lol

ETA yes, I said SKIRT lol
ForumRunner_20130813_115314.jpg

Last edited by largenlovely; 08-13-2013 at 10:23 AM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:13 PM   #427
diableps

diableps can now change their title

fabric so stretched it gets a little shiny?
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:43 PM   #428
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
fabric so stretched it gets a little shiny?
I'm guessing that might have been what happened. Add that with a crappy camera and bad lighting and that's whatcha get lol
Old 08-13-2013, 04:22 PM   #429
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
A sweet fella sent me these pants. They're a size 6x!!! Lol. They don't fit in the back at all lol

I gotta new phone. Went back to straight talk. I didn't think my camera could be crappier than the last one I had but I was wrong lol

Attachment 109585

Attachment 109586
Nice! Looks like you're just too damn sexy for a 6x... Maybe you've grown into a 7 or 8x?
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #430
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post

Nice! Looks like you're just too damn sexy for a 6x... Maybe you've grown into a 7 or 8x?
It seems so lol. I'm gonna guess an 8x
Old 08-14-2013, 12:30 AM   #431
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
This is a super stretchy XL skirt I found. Fits me pretty good...as a tube top lol

Attachment 109601
Super sexy also
Old 08-14-2013, 11:40 AM   #432
observer10

observer10 has said some nice things
Default Hello

Quote:

Attachment 109601
I must say I like the way it fits those sexy curves
observer10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #433
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

Super sexy also
Thank you
Old 08-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #434
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer10 View Post

I must say I like the way it fits those sexy curves
Thank you. Sometimes we fat girls have to be creative to build a cool wardrobe without spending a fortune lol
Old 08-15-2013, 05:49 PM   #435
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 109601
You look really good in it
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:35 AM   #436
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

You look really good in it
Thanks hon
Old 08-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #437
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Just wondering who sent all the fudge? I was sooooooooo excited to open the box!!! I wasn't expecting all that fudge lol
Old 08-20-2013, 12:44 PM   #438
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here's a couple I just snapped. My hip scar is blaring at y'all lol, but whatever, if I'm gonna love my body I gotta love it scars and all

ForumRunner_20130820_144433.jpg

Last edited by AnnMarie; 08-20-2013 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Image removed. Rules violation.
Old 08-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #439
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Again, serious belly envy.. I want a D belly instead of a B belly
And the scar is just proof of your journey. I have a big scar on my belly from when i accidentally dropped an iron on it. it's only JUST starting to fade three years later.. It was my stupid fee for ironing on the bed..
Old 08-20-2013, 03:35 PM   #440
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
Again, serious belly envy.. I want a D belly instead of a B belly
And the scar is just proof of your journey. I have a big scar on my belly from when i accidentally dropped an iron on it. it's only JUST starting to fade three years later.. It was my stupid fee for ironing on the bed..
I have a teeny tiny scar up at the top of my belly from gallbladder surgery a couple years ago (laproscopic) and that tiny scar had been causing my belly fat to crease straight down the middle, length wise. I guess I finally gained enough weight where it has stopped doing that and filled in the gap lol

I'm hoping this one will fade a good deal more with time. I was prepared for it cuz I had l looked up pics before I had my hip replacement. I don't like it but I have no choice but to accept it....cuz I would do it all over again. the new hip was worth the scar lol

Though I admit I would've photoshopped it out if I was able hahaha it's weird taking pics au naturalle lol
Old 08-20-2013, 05:05 PM   #441
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Lovely pics. I love your hair. Don't fret about the hip scar. You are so lovely that a scar can't mar that. I the scar bothers you you can reduce the look of the scar with Bio-oil (not sure of the spelling). I have heard good things about Bio-oil for reducing scars and stretch marks.

LnL you are looking prettier and prettier with each picture you post. Please keep posting pictures.

Quote:
Here's a couple I just snapped. My hip scar is blaring at y'all lol, but whatever, if I'm gonna love my body I gotta love it scars and all

Attachment 109710

Attachment 109711

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 06:25 PM   #442
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Lovely pics. I love your hair. Don't fret about the hip scar. You are so lovely that a scar can't mar that. I the scar bothers you you can reduce the look of the scar with Bio-oil (not sure of the spelling). I have heard good things about Bio-oil for reducing scars and stretch marks.

LnL you are looking prettier and prettier with each picture you post. Please keep posting pictures.
Thanks Paul I will check into that. The hair is growing. Still too slow for my taste though lol.
Old 08-20-2013, 06:27 PM   #443
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

D'oh, the other pic got deleted. I forgot about the nudity rule lol. I spent too many years posting on the paysite board lol. Here it is

IMG_20130820_142228-1-1.jpg

cropped
Old 08-20-2013, 11:18 PM   #444
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 109711
Quote:
D'oh, the other pic got deleted. I forgot about the nudity rule lol. I spent too many years posting on the paysite board lol. Here it is

Attachment 109713

cropped
So gorgeous as always
Old 08-21-2013, 10:53 AM   #445
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

So gorgeous as always
Thank you so much sweetheart
Old 08-21-2013, 10:55 AM   #446
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Omg, ok so someone sent me 8lbs of chocolate peanut butter fudge and today I just got 4 boxes of Mr Goodbars!!!! Whoever sent then, please let me know so I can send u pictures!!! And omg, I love you!!! Lol
Old 08-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #447
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Attachment 109713

cropped
You can always send the unedited ones via PM.

*cough cough*
Old 08-23-2013, 12:10 PM   #448
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Melissa, I deleted the PM that had your address Can you send it again? I got a box of goodies ready to go!!!
Old 08-23-2013, 04:35 PM   #449
fanofdimensions

fanofdimensions can now change their title
Default late to the party but...

Quote:
I'm like pretty concerned about getting in and out of my car lol...here's one pic of me trying to get out of it.

This was my attempt at a barrel roll hairdo. It has kinda fell some cuz I took these after I got home from being gone all day but I like it I think I'm rockin' the do

Thanks again to my sweet navy feller who sent me the donuts!! I got them today woohooo I already started digging in.

Attachment 109367

Attachment 109368

Attachment 109369
I know Im' late to the party but had to say how much I liked these recent pics of yours...you're as lovely as ever and your natural (i.e. unplanned just enjoy life) weight gain looks great. That pic of you in the car reminded me of those videos you made of getting into a small car where you tried it twice at different sizes. I remember thinking how amazing you looked in both! The people in your hometown sure are lucky to get to see you in person around town!
fanofdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #450
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Thanks Melissa. I'll be at the post office first thing tomorrow morning.