Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-25-2013, 06:41 AM   #451
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
D'oh, the other pic got deleted. I forgot about the nudity rule lol. I spent too many years posting on the paysite board lol. Here it is

Attachment 109713

cropped
Oh man I can't get enough of that sexy belly hang!!!
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:50 AM   #452
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

You can always send the unedited ones via PM.

*cough cough*
Lmao Kevin, then everybody would want naked fat girl mail
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:52 AM   #453
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdimensions View Post

I know Im' late to the party but had to say how much I liked these recent pics of yours...you're as lovely as ever and your natural (i.e. unplanned just enjoy life) weight gain looks great. That pic of you in the car reminded me of those videos you made of getting into a small car where you tried it twice at different sizes. I remember thinking how amazing you looked in both! The people in your hometown sure are lucky to get to see you in person around town!
Aaww thanks hon I think this car is smaller than that one even lol. I've been having to lay the seat down to get in and out of it.lol
Old 08-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #454
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
Thanks Melissa. I'll be at the post office first thing tomorrow morning.
Yay I can't wait sweety. I'm looking forward to it more than u know. I love getting sweets in the mail so much hehe
Old 08-25-2013, 11:54 AM   #455
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post

Oh man I can't get enough of that sexy belly hang!!!
Lol thanks hon. it's definitely hanging low these days.
Old 08-26-2013, 10:46 AM   #456
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I am laughing my ass off talking about getting too fat for the store riding carts to carry me lol. They need to make riding carts with a hemi engine in them lol
Old 08-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #457
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I am laughing my ass off talking about getting too fat for the store riding carts to carry me lol. They need to make riding carts with a hemi engine in them lol
Not necessarily a riding cart, but this thing definitely has a Hemi in it.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:16 PM   #458
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

Quote:
Lol thanks hon. it's definitely hanging low these days.
Mmmm... hanging low is a good way to be
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:04 PM   #459
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Lovely, but, thankfully, you know that.

Thank you for posting. Many appreciate your kindness.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:10 PM   #460
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Scar, what scar?

Quote:
Here's a couple I just snapped. My hip scar is blaring at y'all lol, but whatever, if I'm gonna love my body I gotta love it scars and all

Anyone who notices any scar is looking at the wrong thing. They need to step back and enjoy the whole wonderful package.

Attachment 109711
Anyone who notices any scar is looking at the wrong thing. They need to step back and enjoy the whole wonderful package.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 06:14 AM   #461
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lmao Kevin, then everybody would want naked fat girl mail
I always want naked fat girl mail.
Old 08-27-2013, 08:43 AM   #462
chiefktp

chiefktp has said some nice things

Quote:
D'oh, the other pic got deleted. I forgot about the nudity rule lol. I spent too many years posting on the paysite board lol. Here it is

Attachment 109713

cropped
Your belly is looking quite sexy Miss Melissa....it also is looking quite hungry too!!!!.......sooooooo I sent you a few items from your amazon list to help with that! ;-)
Enjoy!!!
chiefktp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:21 PM   #463
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Not necessarily a riding cart, but this thing definitely has a Hemi in it.
Lol I need something with some get up n go to it. A hemi is about as get up and go as u can get lol
Old 08-27-2013, 07:22 PM   #464
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post

Mmmm... hanging low is a good way to be
Lol I definitely got that covered hon
Old 08-27-2013, 07:24 PM   #465
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell Williams View Post

Thanks sweety that's the way I'm looking at it too. It's a part of me and my body now. So, it comes with the package
Old 08-27-2013, 07:26 PM   #466
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

I always want naked fat girl mail.
Lol I have a habit of streaking through emails from time to time lol
Old 08-27-2013, 07:28 PM   #467
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefktp View Post
Your belly is looking quite sexy Miss Melissa....it also is looking quite hungry too!!!!.......sooooooo I sent you a few items from your amazon list to help with that! ;-)
Enjoy!!!
Wooooohoooo I'm glad u liked the pics doll. I know I will like the goodies when they get here

Y'all are making me all fat and stuff hehehe
Old 08-30-2013, 01:40 AM   #468
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

That's a flowy belly lol

IMG_20130828_161220-1.jpg
Old 08-30-2013, 06:44 AM   #469
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Arrow

Quote:
That's a flowy belly lol

Attachment 109882
Nice flow! Lol
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 11:07 AM   #470
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
That's a flowy belly lol

Attachment 109882
Very nice and sexy
Old 08-30-2013, 12:11 PM   #471
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

I pulled up the first page of the other thread, where you first announced you're back here and wow! Big difference. You've definitely had a lot of treats.

One things clear, you look great at any size. But youre starting to get fat :-). lol
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #472
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very pretty belly. You hair is very nice and getting back to its former length. Careful with bleaches and dyes.

Quote:
That's a flowy belly lol

Attachment 109882

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 08:25 PM   #473
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
That's a flowy belly lol

Attachment 109882
It's a very sexy belly!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 08:56 PM   #474
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Sexy belly as always!!! Let your belly Flow and flow and ...!!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #475
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post

Nice flow! Lol
Lol thanks