Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 04-28-2013, 09:32 AM   #26
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I don't think this pic attached. Just wanted to make sure

Attachment 107963
Soo lovely
Old 04-28-2013, 12:02 PM   #27
mango
Mustachio Nut

mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!mango keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up

Just gorgeous! (at any weight)

mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #28
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Grea work Melissa. You are ATMAZING!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 12:36 PM   #29
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Great work Melissa. You are AMAZING!!!

So nice I had to post it twice!!!
Old 04-29-2013, 10:52 PM   #30
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
very glad your back on dimensions and gaining weight you look fantastic. i have an old pc, but i live in australia and it ain't light surely someone near you must have something? c'mon everyone find sweet mel a computer. i had a look at your amazon wishlist, if i have some money to spare i would love to buy you something. maybe someone can get you some new scales that are good for 500lbs

anyway keep up the good work, i always enjoy reading your posts and looking at your lovely pics.

cheers dave c . aka peter smyth
Lol I've even asked around for a used one but it seems to be to no avail. Ah well, maybe someone will eventually get tired of my crappy ole cell phone pics hehe

And thank ya hon
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 10:54 PM   #31
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheBrave View Post
You look amazing! This is the second time youve been over 400? It seems like maybe everyone else knows this, but what had you gotten up to the first time?
Yeah I had gotten up to around 427 the first time. I had some walking issues that I later found were related to a birth defect w/my hip and had to go through some stuff and lost weight
Old 04-29-2013, 10:54 PM   #32
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

Soo lovely
Thank ya hon
Old 04-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #33
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango View Post
Just gorgeous! (at any weight)

Thank u so much Jay
Old 04-29-2013, 10:56 PM   #34
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
Great work Melissa. You are AMAZING!!!

So nice I had to post it twice!!!
Lol thanks doll and actually some added thanks goes to u as well lol
Old 04-30-2013, 06:15 AM   #35
fattened prey
On Timeout

fattened prey can now change their title
Default Your belly....

Makes me want to go buy a dozen donuts

So hot - keep it up
fattened prey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #36
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Yeah I had gotten up to around 427 the first time. I had some walking issues that I later found were related to a birth defect w/my hip and had to go through some stuff and lost weight
With the hip all fixed up, has your walking been holding up OK as you re-gain? (Obviously the hip was the biggest issue, but the weight alone can be a challenge I'd think)
Old 05-02-2013, 09:25 AM   #37
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Very lovely, as always.
Old 05-03-2013, 04:14 AM   #38
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattened prey View Post
Makes me want to go buy a dozen donuts

So hot - keep it up
Lol donuts have definitely helped. I'm a huge fan of raspberry filled. I could damn near eat my weight in them lol
Old 05-03-2013, 04:16 AM   #39
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post

With the hip all fixed up, has your walking been holding up OK as you re-gain? (Obviously the hip was the biggest issue, but the weight alone can be a challenge I'd think)
Thank you so much for asking Tad I'm more waddly than I was at 335 lol but there isn't any pain and that makes me happy. Last time I was this size, it was really difficult and there was a good amount of pain, which obviously progressively got worse and worse. It feels so much better this go round
Old 05-03-2013, 04:17 AM   #40
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack27 View Post
Very lovely, as always.
Thanks hon
Old 05-03-2013, 01:03 PM   #41
tony101

tony101 has said some nice things

How big you going for ..
tony101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 03:59 PM   #42
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:
Thank you so much for asking Tad I'm more waddly than I was at 335 lol but there isn't any pain and that makes me happy. Last time I was this size, it was really difficult and there was a good amount of pain, which obviously progressively got worse and worse. It feels so much better this go round
Haha...much more waddly. That's cute. Also very sexy then and now. You're rocking it
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 10:14 PM   #43
EatMoreFatGirl

EatMoreFatGirl has said some nice things

You are SOOOO beautiful! Congrats on your milestone!
EatMoreFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:01 AM   #44
MrRickster28

MrRickster28 has said some nice things

The MOST BEAUTIFUL BELLY EVER !!
MrRickster28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 01:41 PM   #45
fanofdimensions

fanofdimensions can now change their title
Default you always look great

I have always admired your figure and you always look great, but you look especially nice when you're so big and round. your big belly is extremely sexy as is all of you! you can squash me anytime with your big sexy body!
fanofdimensions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:03 AM   #46
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony101 View Post
How big you going for ..
I'm not...I'm just in it for the food lol
Old 05-05-2013, 03:04 AM   #47
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post

Haha...much more waddly. That's cute. Also very sexy then and now. You're rocking it
Lol thanks hon..I've always been a waddler it's just to varying degrees of waddliness lol
Old 05-05-2013, 03:04 AM   #48
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatMoreFatGirl View Post
You are SOOOO beautiful! Congrats on your milestone!
Thanks hon..it has been a fun ride so far
Old 05-05-2013, 03:05 AM   #49
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRickster28 View Post
The MOST BEAUTIFUL BELLY EVER !!
Hehe thanks hon it has definitely gotten bigger as of late
Old 05-05-2013, 03:06 AM   #50
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofdimensions View Post
I have always admired your figure and you always look great, but you look especially nice when you're so big and round. your big belly is extremely sexy as is all of you! you can squash me anytime with your big sexy body!
Thank ya it's always nice to know I "still got it" lol