Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 08-31-2013, 11:39 PM   #476
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

Very nice and sexy
Thank ya
Old 08-31-2013, 11:40 PM   #477
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post
I pulled up the first page of the other thread, where you first announced you're back here and wow! Big difference. You've definitely had a lot of treats.

One things clear, you look great at any size. But youre starting to get fat :-). lol
Oh yeah, I saw a comparison and was crazy shocked myself lol. It's amazing how much weight I've gained so quickly. Confirms I was born to be huge lol
Old 08-31-2013, 11:42 PM   #478
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Very pretty belly. You hair is very nice and getting back to its former length. Careful with bleaches and dyes.
Thanks Paul...the hair is starting to grow some. I need a few more inches on it before I will Start feeling good about it again though
Old 08-31-2013, 11:42 PM   #479
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

It's a very sexy belly!
Thank ya hon
Old 08-31-2013, 11:43 PM   #480
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post
Sexy belly as always!!! Let your belly Flow and flow and ...!!
Lol I'm just going with da flow
Old 08-31-2013, 11:45 PM   #481
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thought y'all would like to know that for the past 2 nights my scale has read 441...y'all ARE making me fat hehe
Old 09-01-2013, 02:34 AM   #482
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Thought y'all would like to know that for the past 2 nights my scale has read 441...y'all ARE making me fat hehe
I hope I had a hand in that!!! Did the cupcakes arrive??? Thanks for the new pics. The 2nd pic FLOORED me!!! Great shot of your belly, BUT also shows that beautiful roll of fat on your arm!!! SIGH!!!

Last edited by biggirlsrock; 09-01-2013 at 02:39 AM.
biggirlsrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 06:26 PM   #483
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
I hope I had a hand in that!!! Did the cupcakes arrive??? Thanks for the new pics. The 2nd pic FLOORED me!!! Great shot of your belly, BUT also shows that beautiful roll of fat on your arm!!! SIGH!!!
Give it up for LNL's sexy fat arms!

Oh yeah, and belly, bootie, thighs, etc, etc. Best is still the smile.
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 10:52 PM   #484
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post

Give it up for LNL's sexy fat arms!

Oh yeah, and belly, bootie, thighs, etc, etc. Best is still the smile.
Haha thanks guys. I actually just maxed out my 450 lb scale. I don't know if it's water weight or if it's regular weight but I'm getting an overload as of right now lol

And yes, u absolutely helped lol. I did get the cupcakes and they're delicious I'm going on a trip and taking my goodies with me. I will make sure to be sending more pics doll
Old 09-04-2013, 07:07 AM   #485
diableps

diableps can now change their title

If its not regular weight it soon will be, gorgeous as ever
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 01:58 PM   #486
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
If its not regular weight it soon will be, gorgeous as ever
Thanks hon. yeah I have really packed on the pounds super fast that's for damn sure lol
Old 09-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #487
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

Quote:
Haha thanks guys. I actually just maxed out my 450 lb scale. I don't know if it's water weight or if it's regular weight but I'm getting an overload as of right now lol

And yes, u absolutely helped lol. I did get the cupcakes and they're delicious I'm going on a trip and taking my goodies with me. I will make sure to be sending more pics doll
O.... M.... G....

This is awesome news! You're getting absolutely huge, and the fact that you've maxed out a special scale just makes you that much hotter
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 11:32 PM   #488
master-chao

master-chao has said some nice things

Quote:

but that would be at least 9 pouns in a a week or so??
master-chao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 02:33 AM   #489
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

SWEET!!! Great work Melissa. You're looking incredible
Old 09-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #490
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

We need to get you a bigger weighing device! And more food!
SprocketRocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #491
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post

O.... M.... G....

This is awesome news! You're getting absolutely huge, and the fact that you've maxed out a special scale just makes you that much hotter
Lol I know right, I was shocked cuz i didn't expect it. I mean I knew I was eating lots of food lol but my weight had been stationary. So I was surprised it suddenly jumped up.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #492
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by master-chao View Post

but that would be at least 9 pouns in a a week or so??
Are u new? Lol I've been gaining weight fast.
Old 09-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #493
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
SWEET!!! Great work Melissa. You're looking incredible
Thanks sweety I'm sure it's satisfying knowing u helped hehe
Old 09-07-2013, 09:19 PM   #494
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprocketRocket View Post
We need to get you a bigger weighing device! And more food!
Lol yeah it seems I'm starting to outgrow my scale lol
Old 09-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #495
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Hey fellas, sorry I've been slow to respond but I've been on vacation visiting my bestest friend Brandy, who some of y'all might remember from when I lived in Atlanta. We've been having the greatest time.

I leave Monday for Chicago and hope to get to try some fabulous Chicago food.

ForumRunner_20130907_232457.jpg
Old 09-08-2013, 04:35 AM   #496
SprocketRocket

SprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized repSprocketRocket has super-sized rep

Quote:
Hey fellas, sorry I've been slow to respond but I've been on vacation visiting my bestest friend Brandy, who some of y'all might remember from when I lived in Atlanta. We've been having the greatest time.

I leave Monday for Chicago and hope to get to try some fabulous Chicago food.

Attachment 110044
That deep-dish pizza.. You need to throw up some clothes and weighing devices and FOOD on your wishlist, so we can keep up with all the new you you are packing on!

And have fun and be safe in your trip and happy tidings to you! Roadtrips are the best and Chicago is totally an awesome city!
Old 09-09-2013, 06:19 AM   #497
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprocketRocket View Post

That deep-dish pizza.. You need to throw up some clothes and weighing devices and FOOD on your wishlist, so we can keep up with all the new you you are packing on!

And have fun and be safe in your trip and happy tidings to you! Roadtrips are the best and Chicago is totally an awesome city!
I'm hoping I get to try one!!! I'm meeting a few folks for lunch but I don't get to stray too far from the train station.
Old 09-09-2013, 06:23 AM   #498
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here are a few silly pics from My vacation so far. We went to a drive thru safari and I got to feed the giraffes thru Brandy's sun roof!! We gotta feed other animals too but the giraffes were the coolest part lol.

PART_1378431479773.jpeg

PART_1378400596076.jpeg

PART_1378399920574.jpeg

ForumRunner_20130909_082252.jpg
Old 09-09-2013, 07:02 AM   #499
SprocketRocket

Quote:
Here are a few silly pics from My vacation so far. We went to a drive thru safari and I got to feed the giraffes thru Brandy's sun roof!! We gotta feed other animals too but the giraffes were the coolest part lol.

Attachment 110061

Attachment 110062

Attachment 110063

Attachment 110064
You are too big for that helicopter! lol
Old 09-09-2013, 07:55 AM   #500
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 110061

Attachment 110062

Attachment 110063

Attachment 110064
Very beautiful and funny