Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 09-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #501
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Here are a few silly pics from My vacation so far. We went to a drive thru safari and I got to feed the giraffes thru Brandy's sun roof!! We gotta feed other animals too but the giraffes were the coolest part lol.

Attachment 110061

Attachment 110062

Attachment 110063

Attachment 110064
Looking beautiful!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 07:57 AM   #502
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SprocketRocket View Post

You are too big for that helicopter! lol
Hahaha just a wee bit
Old 09-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #503
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

Very beautiful and funny
Thanks hon.
Old 09-10-2013, 07:58 AM   #504
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Looking beautiful!
Thank ya sweety.
Old 09-10-2013, 08:01 AM   #505
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Woohooo I'm in Chicago. I wish there were more community folks that were able to meet for lunch. It's just me and a girlfriend.

I took the train and got put upstairs!!! both my hips were pressed against each wall like a couple of ham hocks lol I wish I had someone with me to take a pic lol it was brutal lol
Old 09-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #506
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Damn you look even better than before you lost weight! Your arms now are so hot.
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 02:39 AM   #507
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post
Damn you look even better than before you lost weight! Your arms now are so hot.
Lol that was an awesome compliment, thank u
Old 09-13-2013, 06:37 AM   #508
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

What is your next destination?
Old 09-15-2013, 08:22 AM   #509
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
What is your next destination?
Ah sorry, I headed east from Chicago and in a few days I will head south again. a dear sweet friend is giving me a van. Yes, giving me a van. She felt sorry for me cuz I've been having to squeeze myself into that toyota corolla and her and her hubby got a new vehicle so I'm flying back to her house and gonna drive the van home.

you don't get much more fat girl love than that from a bestie
Old 09-16-2013, 01:11 AM   #510
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

That's a nice friend. Seems like it was a while back you showed the photo of being snug in your Toyota and mentioned honking the horn accidentally. Hopefully this is more comfortable.

I've driven from the Midwest south a few times. I'm jealous of all the great food stops you can make.
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 09:22 PM   #511
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post
That's a nice friend. Seems like it was a while back you showed the photo of being snug in your Toyota and mentioned honking the horn accidentally. Hopefully this is more comfortable.

I've driven from the Midwest south a few times. I'm jealous of all the great food stops you can make.
She is the best of the best I love her like my own sister. It was very thoughtful and considerate of them to consider my struggle.

I'm actually flying into Louisville, KY and she is picking me up and we're going back to TN and I will be driving back to Mobile from there but I'm gonna stay and visit them a while before I go home. So I've just been roaming all over the place lol
Old 09-16-2013, 09:30 PM   #512
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here's a few pics from my trip. We stopped at a drive thru safari in pine mountain Georgia on the way up. We fed the animals from the car windows and even fed a giraffe from the sun roof lol. I'm wearing a rain coat to keep from being drooled on lol.

Ps: I'm in the back of a Nissan Murano in case y'all are wondering
ForumRunner_20130917_002949.jpg

ForumRunner_20130917_002558.jpg

ForumRunner_20130917_002611.jpg

ForumRunner_20130917_002624.jpg
Old 09-17-2013, 05:31 AM   #513
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Here's a few pics from my trip. We stopped at a drive thru safari in pine mountain Georgia on the way up. We fed the animals from the car windows and even fed a giraffe from the sun roof lol. I'm wearing a rain coat to keep from being drooled on lol.

Ps: I'm in the back of a Nissan Murano in case y'all are wondering
Attachment 110226

Attachment 110223

Attachment 110224

Attachment 110225
Looks like you had fun.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:40 PM   #514
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Wow girl you're looking fantastic. Congratulations on the milestone!
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 10:35 AM   #515
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Looks like you had fun.
We have had such a blast. Best vacation of all time.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:36 AM   #516
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Wow girl you're looking fantastic. Congratulations on the milestone!
Thank u very much I've been enjoying the ride that's for sure.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #517
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

You just keep getting better all the time! I sure wouldn't mind if you kept gaining....
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #518
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post
You just keep getting better all the time! I sure wouldn't mind if you kept gaining....
Well thank ya hon
Old 09-24-2013, 12:52 PM   #519
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Guess who *might* be starting a clips4sale site when I get back home lol
Old 09-24-2013, 07:53 PM   #520
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Quote:
That would be great for you to do.
Old 09-24-2013, 10:28 PM   #521
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Well if soooo, I gonna be broke.. Hahaha
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:57 AM   #522
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:
That would be cool, great to see video of your pretty smile and gorgeous self. Hope it's been a fun trip. My skinny health nut friends say they gain weight in Chicago, I'm sure you wouldn't have done that
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 06:27 PM   #523
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

That would be great for you to do.
I'm looking forward to it
Old 10-02-2013, 06:28 PM   #524
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post
Well if soooo, I gonna be broke.. Hahaha
LOL!! I'm hoping to get it up and running soon
Old 10-02-2013, 06:29 PM   #525
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainawesome View Post

That would be cool, great to see video of your pretty smile and gorgeous self. Hope it's been a fun trip. My skinny health nut friends say they gain weight in Chicago, I'm sure you wouldn't have done that
Lol I haven't checked in a while but I think its a rule that people gain weight on vacation lol