Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-14-2013, 08:02 PM   #76
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Here's some pics I took tonight in my new brown wig. I think it's pretty for those days when I feel like being a brunette lol. I'm looking a lot wider these days and that shelf is getting back to normal hope y'all like 'em.

Attachment 108212

Attachment 108211

Attachment 108210
Looking gorgeous!
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:19 PM   #77
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
I have some major belly and butt envy. I have no butt and my belly is B shaped. I also love that wig
Thank you. I love it too. I gotta short dark brown almost black one w/bangs that I'm gonna take some pics in next. it's cute I call it my secret agent wig lol
Old 05-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #78
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Looking gorgeous!
Thanks hon
Old 05-15-2013, 12:26 AM   #79
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title
Thumbs up Long time no see

Hi, Mel!
Nice to see you back on the board! You really look glowing in the new pics

I'm not that active on the board myself anymore. Guess I lost the interest when my favourite bbw left the scene due to a bad knee, and had to loose weight for health reasons.
Suppose I have to check in more often from now on.

Hugs and Cheesy squeezes

Matt
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 09:17 AM   #80
diableps

diableps can now change their title

A smaller fat girl , there are becoming more and more of them.
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 02:33 PM   #81
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post
Hi, Mel!
Nice to see you back on the board! You really look glowing in the new pics

I'm not that active on the board myself anymore. Guess I lost the interest when my favourite bbw left the scene due to a bad knee, and had to loose weight for health reasons.
Suppose I have to check in more often from now on.

Hugs and Cheesy squeezes

Matt
Lol the knee actually got better once I built up the muscles around it, it was the hip I had to replace. But now I'm good to go lol. But that's sweet of you to say hehe it's good to be back and finally start feeling back to normal. Life is good these days
Old 05-15-2013, 02:34 PM   #82
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
A smaller fat girl , there are becoming more and more of them.
And I was one of them not too long ago. It's nice to be getting back to Melissa normal though lol
Old 05-16-2013, 12:40 AM   #83
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thought y'all would be interested in knowing that I'm alternating between 412 and 413. I could always use more goodies though if anyone wants to send some lol
Old 05-16-2013, 01:07 AM   #84
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title

Quote:
Lol the knee actually got better once I built up the muscles around it, it was the hip I had to replace. But now I'm good to go lol. But that's sweet of you to say hehe it's good to be back and finally start feeling back to normal. Life is good these days
Sorry, soo it was both knee and hip :-(
Anyway good to hear that your up and running again!

- or at least waddling in a comfortable pace with a sexy sway in the hips, ass bouncing heavily, arms moving slowly to balance the shifting weight. Back sligtly arched backwards, to help carrying the heavy belly. Belly living its own life, with random movements in the mass caused by the body movement. Beautiful smiling face,trying to keep up appearances, despite the physical activities......
Ooops! You got me going.....

Cheers
J
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:48 AM   #85
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Thought y'all would be interested in knowing that I'm alternating between 412 and 413. I could always use more goodies though if anyone wants to send some lol
Well hot damn! Lol
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:23 PM   #86
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
D'oh...I forgot to add the pics lol

Attachment 107952

Attachment 107953
Simply gorgeous as usual :P
I've found you so hot since I was like 15 and I'm 22 now. :P
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #87
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here's a couple I took today. That's another wig I got. I've had a hair dye incident lol but I've decided not to dye it for a few months and just leave it alone and let it grow out some and then dye the roots back to my light blonde once I have some length on it. The brown is the wig and the blonde is actually my hair lol I'm experimenting lol

PicsArt_1368750089279.jpg

PicsArt_1368750129982.jpg
Old 05-16-2013, 05:27 PM   #88
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

Sorry, soo it was both knee and hip :-(
Anyway good to hear that your up and running again!

- or at least waddling in a comfortable pace with a sexy sway in the hips, ass bouncing heavily, arms moving slowly to balance the shifting weight. Back sligtly arched backwards, to help carrying the heavy belly. Belly living its own life, with random movements in the mass caused by the body movement. Beautiful smiling face,trying to keep up appearances, despite the physical activities......
Ooops! You got me going.....

Cheers
J
Hahahaha that was quite the visual lol. But yes, I'm definitely a waddler lol
Old 05-16-2013, 05:28 PM   #89
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Barnardo View Post

Well hot damn! Lol
Lol I've been enjoying the ride
Old 05-16-2013, 05:31 PM   #90
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post

Simply gorgeous as usual :P
I've found you so hot since I was like 15 and I'm 22 now. :P
Aaww thank ya hon. That's a lotta many years hehe. I feel like I'm supposed to give an obligatory finger wag and "shame on you" for looking up nekkid fat girls at 15 lmao but uh, we know that's prolly par for the course for a 15 yr old boy lol but yeah shame on ya lol
Old 05-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #91
MillyLittleMonster
Shinigami

MillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMillyLittleMonster can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Aaww thank ya hon. That's a lotta many years hehe. I feel like I'm supposed to give an obligatory finger wag and "shame on you" for looking up nekkid fat girls at 15 lmao but uh, we know that's prolly par for the course for a 15 yr old boy lol but yeah shame on ya lol
Haha I'm sorry!

I've had a thing for fat american women since 15 and since I live in the UK it's hard! lol

I need to go to the US one day. :P
MillyLittleMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:02 PM   #92
diableps

Melissa, you are not old enough to have wrinkles, but if you were, your fat would fill them in nicely. Apparently there is a study that suggests that if you are younger than 40 and fat, it makes you look older and if you are older than 40 it makes you look younger. So I guess if you are fat enough, you can look 40 for the rest of your life which might not be a bad deal overall. No doubt you can handle the "fat enough" part
Old 05-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #93
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyLittleMonster View Post

Haha I'm sorry!

I've had a thing for fat american women since 15 and since I live in the UK it's hard! lol

I need to go to the US one day. :P
Haha it was a playful admonishment, I promise lol
Old 05-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #94
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
Melissa, you are not old enough to have wrinkles, but if you were, your fat would fill them in nicely. Apparently there is a study that suggests that if you are younger than 40 and fat, it makes you look older and if you are older than 40 it makes you look younger. So I guess if you are fat enough, you can look 40 for the rest of your life which might not be a bad deal overall. No doubt you can handle the "fat enough" part
That's what I'm counting on. This dark dark hair does make me look older though, yikes. Nothing like a picture to tell ya the truth about something lol. I think I will stick with the lighter colored wigs lol
Old 05-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #95
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

Blonde, brunette or redhead... you're still sexy as hell!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:07 PM   #96
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Here's a couple I took today. That's another wig I got. I've had a hair dye incident lol but I've decided not to dye it for a few months and just leave it alone and let it grow out some and then dye the roots back to my light blonde once I have some length on it. The brown is the wig and the blonde is actually my hair lol I'm experimenting lol

Attachment 108247

Attachment 108248
You are truly a beautiful and delicate woman
Old 05-17-2013, 01:30 AM   #97
captainawesome

captainawesome can now change their title

Quote:

Attachment 108247

Attachment 108248
Are those the pants from that one epic belly rub video several years back? OK...your fans remember these things.

You look terrific, shelf butt, big belly and thick upper arms. And damn, another 12 over 400. You're closing in on the peak of your shelf butt and other great attributes.

Thank you for taking us along for the ride.
captainawesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:26 PM   #98
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:

Attachment 108247

Attachment 108248
You got "it," Ms.

May the dance with 400 be long and filled with fun! Your site (now retired) has when you were more but damn girl.. You kept your figure, through ALL your fluxuations. Kudos to you, Melissa!!!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:47 PM   #99
diableps

Melissa, you have found the fountain of youth and it is a donut. But yeah blonde is better. or plenty of sun to bleach your own hair.
Old 05-17-2013, 09:14 PM   #100
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fox View Post
Blonde, brunette or redhead... you're still sexy as hell!
Aaww thanks hon...I'm still looking for a red wig. Maybe that will be better hehe