Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-23-2013, 01:08 AM   #126
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

Hmm, I think we just discovered another upside with bottom-heavy beauties!
Pear-shaped girls are happier, since there's morere ass to laugh off...

(That sounded better in my head in Swedish....)

//J
Lol and then I took it a step further and heard it in my head as the swedish chef lmao. But I think ur logic is quite sound lol
Old 05-23-2013, 01:10 AM   #127
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganer View Post

Same timeframe with me, but different numbers!
I'm guessing u were older?
Old 05-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #128
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post
Gorgeous as always. Speaking of old website clothes, do you still have that shiny silver dress? I have just about every set from your site etched in my mind. You were ALWAYS great about taking pose requests, and always took time to chat with your fans. To me, yours was the best site, hands down!!!
Aawww thanks hon I actually do have that one. I don't have a lot of my old outfits anymore but I got that one. That was my most favorite video ever in that dress. It was my sci-fi video called Attack on Planet Fatso LOL
Old 05-23-2013, 01:11 AM   #129
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwsrule View Post
I'll go along with everyone else -- you look absolutely stunning!
Thanks so much sweetheart
Old 05-23-2013, 01:14 AM   #130
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

A sweet fella sent me 48 snickers bars from my wishlist. My dad didn't give me the packages until I got home from my band concert Monday night but since then, I have gobbled them ALL up. I just ate the last one lol.

I've never ate so many snickers bars in all my life. They were deeeeelicious lol
Old 05-23-2013, 07:46 AM   #131
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I'm guessing u were older?
Yes. Got hooked on your site in "2004" or so, sometimes sneaking it in at pubic libraries! (I have some experiences to speak of that most normal people would not.) And it just kept going!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:34 AM   #132
master-chao

master-chao has said some nice things

Quote:
A sweet fella sent me 48 snickers bars from my wishlist. My dad didn't give me the packages until I got home from my band concert Monday night but since then, I have gobbled them ALL up. I just ate the last one lol.

I've never ate so many snickers bars in all my life. They were deeeeelicious lol
What 48 snickers in 4 days??? how is that possible??/)
master-chao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 08:41 AM   #133
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

That are around 13.700 kcal with all 48 snickers thats Great.
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 09:05 AM   #134
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by master-chao View Post
Isnt it AMAZING?

I am tempted to get her 48 more!!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #135
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:

It was a little over 2 days lol..I got them Monday night and finished them late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. It's possible cuz I had them in a bag here by my bed and was watching netflix and would grab 3 or 4 of them at a time while watching movies lol
Old 05-23-2013, 05:37 PM   #136
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post
That are around 13.700 kcal with all 48 snickers thats Great.
I didn't stop to figure out the math but I figured it had to be pretty high lol
Old 05-23-2013, 05:38 PM   #137
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morganer View Post

Isnt it AMAZING?

I am tempted to get her 48 more!!
Lol I would need something different. They were yummy but I'm all snickered out lol
Old 05-23-2013, 08:33 PM   #138
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Lol I would need something different. They were yummy but I'm all snickered out lol
lol.. snicker'd out... I wonder what else your wishlist has on it...
Old 05-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #139
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

lol.. snicker'd out... I wonder what else your wishlist has on it...
Lol fuzzy wuzzy...ur making me fat hehe

I thoroughly enjoyed my snickers binge though. It was awesomely fun lol
Old 05-23-2013, 11:39 PM   #140
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

No you will be Looking better and better with each snickers!!!!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 11:53 PM   #141
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post
No you will be Looking better and better with each snickers!!!!
Lol I've at so many snickers that I'm ready for something different. Never fear, I will be eating plenty lol
Old 05-23-2013, 11:55 PM   #142
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I've added some more candy bars and such to my list if anyone wants to send me something

I am very partial to the hershey's candy cane kisses in case anyone wants to send something extra special hehe

Here's the link to my wishlist
http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3O2XM6PT73GLT
Old 05-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #143
master-chao

master-chao has said some nice things

Quote:
It was a little over 2 days lol..I got them Monday night and finished them late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning. It's possible cuz I had them in a bag here by my bed and was watching netflix and would grab 3 or 4 of them at a time while watching movies lol
but did u eat something else these two days or just snickers?
no wonder that you gained a ,, little,, last time but if you continoue like that, you will end up with 500pounds for christmas
master-chao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:12 AM   #144
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
but did u eat something else these two days or just snickers?
no wonder that you gained a ,, little,, last time but if you continoue like that, you will end up with 500pounds for christmas
Of course, a girl can't live on snickers alone lol. I'm a meat eater so I had my regular meals.

I lay in bed all day watching netflix and will mindlessly eat snacks while I'm watching tv in between meals. So I mindlessly ate all of them while watching movies lol

Last edited by largenlovely; 05-24-2013 at 02:25 AM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:03 AM   #145
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title

Quote:
Lol and then I took it a step further and heard it in my head as the swedish chef lmao. But I think ur logic is quite sound lol
Yeah, like I'm The swedish chef, and you are...?
Miss Piggy?
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:16 AM   #146
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

Yeah, like I'm The swedish chef, and you are...?
Miss Piggy?
Hahaha it would seem so

Though she is a lot more of a diva than me lol

So miss piggy if she was at a bbq (guess we would have to avoid pulled pork lol), drinking whiskey and laughing at dirty jokes in shorts and a tank top and flip flops lol
Old 05-24-2013, 03:19 AM   #147
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Quote:
Hmm 24 Snickers a day keeps the doctor away
Old 05-24-2013, 03:25 AM   #148
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Quote:
Hahaha it would seem so

Though she is a lot more of a diva than me lol

So miss piggy if she was at a bbq (guess we would have to avoid pulled pork lol), drinking whiskey and laughing at dirty jokes in shorts and a tank top and flip flops lol
What a sight!!!
And the swedish chef keeping her fed with his generous bbq-creations. lol
Old 05-24-2013, 03:48 AM   #149
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

All this eating banter is making me think of a situation.
I think that I wouldn't mind being your Houseboy, Butler, waiter, which ever you like,Bringing you entrees and snacks as you lounge in bed watching the tube. Just saying...
Hope all is well with you My Dear,and have a wonderfull weekend...
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 03:52 AM   #150
scottyb100

scottyb100 has said some nice things
Cool

Keep on stuffing dear, Can't wait to see that belly at 500lbs. Whats your goal weight?
scottyb100 is offline   Reply With Quote