Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-25-2013, 12:53 AM   #151
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

What a sight!!!
And the swedish chef keeping her fed with his generous bbq-creations. lol
That sounds ideal to me. I'm a huge fan of bbq lol
Old 05-25-2013, 12:56 AM   #152
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post
All this eating banter is making me think of a situation.
I think that I wouldn't mind being your Houseboy, Butler, waiter, which ever you like,Bringing you entrees and snacks as you lounge in bed watching the tube. Just saying...
Hope all is well with you My Dear,and have a wonderfull weekend...
That would sure be nice hehe. Right now I just try to keep them around me and within reach but if u make trips to the store and fast food places, that would be fabulous lol
Old 05-25-2013, 12:56 AM   #153
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyb100 View Post
Keep on stuffing dear, Can't wait to see that belly at 500lbs. Whats your goal weight?
No goals here I'm just enjoying the ride
Old 05-26-2013, 02:37 PM   #154
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey folks, I heard she still needs a laptop. So who's gonna get her one?

*Best Buy has sale on Lenovo N580 brand new entry level. $284, all weekend long.

Those with deep pockets, help her out!
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:26 PM   #155
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Holy cheese and crackers, I can speak for myself. I don't need anyone to do it for me *block and ignore*

I've blocked you on all mediums morganer and I don't owe you any explanation. Don't bother responding because anything further will go unanswered and unread.

For future reference to anyone out there, I can't handle people who are super clingy, needy and aggressive. It creeps me out and I bail from the situation entirely.
Old 05-26-2013, 04:10 PM   #156
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Holy cheese and crackers, I can speak for myself. I don't need anyone to do it for me *block and ignore*

I've blocked you on all mediums morganer and I don't owe you any explanation. Don't bother responding because anything further will go unanswered and unread.

For future reference to anyone out there, I can't handle people who are super clingy, needy and aggressive. It creeps me out and I bail from the situation entirely.
And she still needs a laptop, folks!!! LMAO
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 07:19 PM   #157
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Guess who needs a tan....THIS girl lol. I'm gonna start working on it we enjoyed our memorial day. We all stayed out by the pool and then had a bbq. hope everyone else had a nice day today

PicsArt_1369707240803.jpg

PicsArt_1369707290501.jpg
Old 05-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #158
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Hey Melissa, you look great with this hat!!! Haha, your belly looks even better.... Have a nice day, I will enjoy two days off at the end of the week then we will have in Germany two days off..
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:01 PM   #159
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Guess who needs a tan....THIS girl lol. I'm gonna start working on it we enjoyed our memorial day. We all stayed out by the pool and then had a bbq. hope everyone else had a nice day today

Attachment 108403

Attachment 108404
So sexy in that bikini
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:12 PM   #160
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

Attachment 108403

Attachment 108404
I'm sure the sun will make you even more beautiful
Old 05-27-2013, 11:42 PM   #161
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Quote:

Attachment 108403

Attachment 108404
I've been in ''lurk mode'' for years now but this made me come out of hiding, sweet lord woman tan or no tan you'er a knockout none the less! And I mean of those jaw jacking type of knockouts that takes a solid ten hours to wake up from not some lucky punch that just happens to make contact, anyway back to the shadows with me, lovely to see you again Melissa.

Last edited by shy guy; 05-27-2013 at 11:45 PM.
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:22 AM   #162
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title

Quote:
That sounds ideal to me. I'm a huge fan of bbq lol
Me too, I'm kind of into cooking (it comes naturally for a FA...), and I do have a dream of trying a real American bbq-feast!
BTW, you mentioned "pulled pork" - sounds good, what is it?
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 01:36 AM   #163
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title

[QUOTE=largenlovely;1984159]Guess who needs a tan....THIS girl lol. I'm gonna start working on it we enjoyed our memorial day. We all stayed out by the pool and then had a bbq. hope everyone else had a nice day today

Wow Melissa!

Sounds like a perfect day! Pool and bbq, -only thing missing is the swedish chef, keeping your belly full, your body lotioned, and your baeutiful face smiling!

Hugs
Matt
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:14 AM   #164
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community

[QUOTE=largenlovely;1984159]Guess who needs a tan....THIS girl lol. I'm gonna start working on it we enjoyed our memorial day. We all stayed out by the pool and then had a bbq. hope everyone else had a nice day today

you are so lovely, I hope you did not burn.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:29 PM   #165
R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton can now change their title
Default You haven't lost it little lady!

You still have it all, and remember how to pose!!! You are one of the best, and beautiful...inside and out!
R.F.Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #166
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post
Hey Melissa, you look great with this hat!!! Haha, your belly looks even better.... Have a nice day, I will enjoy two days off at the end of the week then we will have in Germany two days off..
Lol it looked a little like a Napoleon hat from this angle lol

Hope u enjoyed ur vacation and thanks hon
Old 05-29-2013, 09:46 PM   #167
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

So sexy in that bikini
Thank ya bunches sweety
Old 05-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #168
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

I'm sure the sun will make you even more beautiful
Thanks, I always prefer me with a tan
Old 05-29-2013, 09:48 PM   #169
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy guy View Post
I've been in ''lurk mode'' for years now but this made me come out of hiding, sweet lord woman tan or no tan you'er a knockout none the less! And I mean of those jaw jacking type of knockouts that takes a solid ten hours to wake up from not some lucky punch that just happens to make contact, anyway back to the shadows with me, lovely to see you again Melissa.
Aawwww that was so flattering!! Thank you hon. Really
Old 05-29-2013, 09:51 PM   #170
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

Me too, I'm kind of into cooking (it comes naturally for a FA...), and I do have a dream of trying a real American bbq-feast!
BTW, you mentioned "pulled pork" - sounds good, what is it?
Pulled pork is delicious!! U should look it up and try it at the first opportunity. It's basically bbq'd pork. Sooo good but not as good as beef brisket. Man, u really need to try some real bbq lol
Old 05-29-2013, 09:52 PM   #171
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Thanks hon, no I didn't. I tried to be cautious of it and managed to stay safe from a burn.
Old 05-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #172
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.F.Burton View Post
You still have it all, and remember how to pose!!! You are one of the best, and beautiful...inside and out!
Aaawww thank you I think those poses have become 2nd nature lol
Old 05-30-2013, 03:03 PM   #173
diableps

diableps can now change their title

Hi Melissa, thinking about everyone wanting to know the numbers, I guess they do flesh out a 2 dimensional picture so they are hard to avoid. But what about a bit of circumlocution.like I am one skinny girl away from a quarter of a ton, and maybe around Thanksgiving you can say I am two thanksgiving turkeys away from a quarter of a ton. Or take another tack, since no one would deny you are worth your weight in gold, why not figure out what that value is, (currently around $9 million), cos that will give the number crunchers a number to crunch. just some ideas
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 01:34 PM   #174
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
Hi Melissa, thinking about everyone wanting to know the numbers, I guess they do flesh out a 2 dimensional picture so they are hard to avoid. But what about a bit of circumlocution.like I am one skinny girl away from a quarter of a ton, and maybe around Thanksgiving you can say I am two thanksgiving turkeys away from a quarter of a ton. Or take another tack, since no one would deny you are worth your weight in gold, why not figure out what that value is, (currently around $9 million), cos that will give the number crunchers a number to crunch. just some ideas
Lol I'm actually about a fat child away from a quarter of a ton. I've been weighing in at 416 these days.

But I'm gonna leave the math to you boys lol. I will be happy to supply the pics periodically and the number though lol
Old 06-01-2013, 11:03 AM   #175
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:

Attachment 108403

Attachment 108404
I guess you are already enjoying the summer weather!!
PS you look fantastic!!!
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote