Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-01-2013, 11:04 AM   #176
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Lol I'm actually about a fat child away from a quarter of a ton. I've been weighing in at 416 these days.

But I'm gonna leave the math to you boys lol. I will be happy to supply the pics periodically and the number though lol
416, I think I'll have to send you more goodies....
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:40 AM   #177
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post

I guess you are already enjoying the summer weather!!
PS you look fantastic!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post

416, I think I'll have to send you more goodies....
Thank ya hon and you know I never turn down goodies lol

I'm gonna definitely be working on my tan this summer. It's high on the agenda. Thank goodness my sister has a pool. Summer down here is brutal and I love every minute of it lol
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 03:01 AM   #178
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title

Quote:
Lol I'm actually about a fat child away from a quarter of a ton. I've been weighing in at 416 these days.

But I'm gonna leave the math to you boys lol. I will be happy to supply the pics periodically and the number though lol
416! You sure know how to enjoy life

btw, you really look glowing in the summery pics with the cute hat and all the beautiful curves!

Wish you all the best!

Matt
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:11 PM   #179
bigbootylover

bigbootylover has said some nice things

Quote:
Guess who needs a tan....THIS girl lol. I'm gonna start working on it we enjoyed our memorial day. We all stayed out by the pool and then had a bbq. hope everyone else had a nice day today

Attachment 108403

Attachment 108404

OMG... You look gorgeous in that tiny bikini! That's such a delicious belly hang you've got
bigbootylover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #180
lucky_mike

lucky_mike has said some nice things

Quote:
Guess who needs a tan....THIS girl lol. I'm gonna start working on it we enjoyed our memorial day. We all stayed out by the pool and then had a bbq. hope everyone else had a nice day today

Attachment 108403

Attachment 108404
It reminds me some of your best pics from the past. Happy to see you getting back at your best. (Best weight and best modeling.)
Old 06-04-2013, 11:55 AM   #181
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

416! You sure know how to enjoy life

btw, you really look glowing in the summery pics with the cute hat and all the beautiful curves!

Wish you all the best!

Matt
Thank you sweety and the glow is that sun bouncing off my white skin lol
Old 06-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #182
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbootylover View Post

OMG... You look gorgeous in that tiny bikini! That's such a delicious belly hang you've got
Aaww shucks thank ya hon
Old 06-04-2013, 11:56 AM   #183
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky_mike View Post

It reminds me some of your best pics from the past. Happy to see you getting back at your best. (Best weight and best modeling.)
That is so sweet of you to say thank u very much
Old 06-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #184
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Here's some I took today I tried to straddle the chair and that will be the last time I do that lol. My legs have gotten too fat. I was stuck for a minute trying to rearrange my fat to get off of it lol

Ps: to those fellas I owe pics, I will be sending the full set of pics to ur emails tonight

Dims.jpg

dims02.jpg

dims03.jpg
Old 06-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #185
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Here's some I took today I tried to straddle the chair and that will be the last time I do that lol. My legs have gotten too fat. I was stuck for a minute trying to rearrange my fat to get off of it lol

Ps: to those fellas I owe pics, I will be sending the full set of pics to ur emails tonight

Attachment 108514

Attachment 108515

Attachment 108516
Beautiful bunch of pictures. Thank you
Old 06-04-2013, 05:48 PM   #186
Paul

Paul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions communityPaul is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Very lovely Melissa. You'll soon be back to your old "fighting" weight. <3

Quote:

Attachment 108514

Attachment 108515

Attachment 108516

I'm a Canadian.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 01:35 AM   #187
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post

Beautiful bunch of pictures. Thank you
Thank you
Old 06-05-2013, 01:36 AM   #188
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Very lovely Melissa. You'll soon be back to your old "fighting" weight. <3
Thanks I just checked it and I'm back up to 421. So 6 more pounds and I will be back at the weight I was at previously
Old 06-05-2013, 02:27 AM   #189
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=largenlovely;1986333]Here's some I took today I tried to straddle the chair and that will be the last time I do that lol. My legs have gotten too fat. I was stuck for a minute trying to rearrange my fat to get off of it lol

Nice pics, Melissa, Thank You!

Seems like the lost pounds are finding their way back in a stunning pace!
(and maybe bringing some friends too??)

btw, Can legs get too fat?

Matt
Old 06-05-2013, 02:30 AM   #190
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Quote:
Thanks I just checked it and I'm back up to 421. So 6 more pounds and I will be back at the weight I was at previously
Good chance to celebrate 4th of July at a new All time high then?
Old 06-05-2013, 07:05 AM   #191
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

Good chance to celebrate 4th of July at a new All time high then?
Oh most definitely...I would bet on it
Old 06-05-2013, 07:07 AM   #192
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

I added some more yummy looking cakes to my wishlist if anyone wants to send me one

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3O2XM6PT73GLT
Old 06-05-2013, 09:13 AM   #193
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Attachment 108514

Attachment 108515

Attachment 108516
Those are some lovely pictures Melissa
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 12:29 PM   #194
manc93

manc93 has said some nice things

It is always great to see pics from you Melissa. Your looking beautiful, and your body is certainly looking wonderful!

Thank you for continuing to update us.
manc93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 07:57 PM   #195
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Hey Melissa, great pics, my favorite is the first one , I like your belly very much...
Great pics of a great and sexy girl!!!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 04:47 AM   #196
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Those are some lovely pictures Melissa
Thank ya sweety
Old 06-06-2013, 04:48 AM   #197
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by manc93 View Post
It is always great to see pics from you Melissa. Your looking beautiful, and your body is certainly looking wonderful!

Thank you for continuing to update us.
Most welcome hon this has been fun for me and thank you
Old 06-06-2013, 04:48 AM   #198
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post
Hey Melissa, great pics, my favorite is the first one , I like your belly very much...
Great pics of a great and sexy girl!!!
Thanks so much hon
Old 06-06-2013, 02:48 PM   #199
mamyers

mamyers can now change their title

My Goodness, Your looking lovlier all the time. I don't have to ask if all is alright, because I can see that it is LOL Later My Dear...
mamyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #200
eastcoastfa

eastcoastfa has said some nice things

You are looking so good LnL. You have an amazing body.
eastcoastfa is offline   Reply With Quote