Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #201
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamyers View Post
My Goodness, Your looking lovlier all the time. I don't have to ask if all is alright, because I can see that it is LOL Later My Dear...
Lol thanks hon I've been eating good that's for sure hehe
Old 06-07-2013, 12:52 PM   #202
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastfa View Post
You are looking so good LnL. You have an amazing body.
Thanks so much hon
Old 06-07-2013, 03:58 PM   #203
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Oh btw, some of the reps have really made me giggle hehe
Old 06-08-2013, 07:52 AM   #204
diableps

diableps can now change their title

Melissa you are now worth $8.46million in gold, hope that fat child goes on a serious diet Was talking to a friend the other day who has similar "attributes" as you and she says it is quite the thing, here I am over 60 and still men are lusting and obsessing over me
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 09:21 PM   #205
dgage

dgage has said some nice things

Melissa you look absolutely stunning with every picture.
dgage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #206
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
Melissa you are now worth $8.46million in gold, hope that fat child goes on a serious diet Was talking to a friend the other day who has similar "attributes" as you and she says it is quite the thing, here I am over 60 and still men are lusting and obsessing over me
Lol that's a lotta change...too bad fat isn't currency lol
Old 06-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #207
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgage View Post
Melissa you look absolutely stunning with every picture.
Thanks so much sweety
Old 06-08-2013, 10:33 PM   #208
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Uh oh fellas...I went from 421 to 418 somehow!! I'm in need of goodies hehe
Old 06-09-2013, 07:19 AM   #209
dblbellybhm
Live, Learn, Grow

dblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot picsdblbellybhm does more than just post hot pics

I've been a fan of yours for a long time. You are looking more beautiful than ever. Glad to hear your hip is holding up and the pain is gone.
dblbellybhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:30 PM   #210
diableps

diableps can now change their title

Yep too bad, though you would have to watch out for inflation
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #211
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblbellybhm View Post
I've been a fan of yours for a long time. You are looking more beautiful than ever. Glad to hear your hip is holding up and the pain is gone.
Thanks so much hon I am too. It's pretty weird being this size and being able to get around well this time...good weird lol
Old 06-10-2013, 03:04 PM   #212
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
Yep too bad, though you would have to watch out for inflation
HA!! That seems to be a trend
Old 06-11-2013, 10:58 AM   #213
VinnyPA

VinnyPA can now change their title
Default remember the girdle pics?

Hey flipper, ever think of updating that white girdle set you did a few years back?

VinnyPA
VinnyPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 07:04 AM   #214
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyPA View Post
Hey flipper, ever think of updating that white girdle set you did a few years back?

VinnyPA
Nah sweety, I don't have that outfit anymore but that was one of my absolute favorite sets and plus, it would just be mediocre since I'm doing pics with my camera phone and I wouldn't want to do it if it would be subpar
Old 06-14-2013, 08:01 PM   #215
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
I wouldn't want to do it if it would be subpar
You could never, EVER take a subpar picture!!! I've said it before, and it still rings true...you have the face of an angel, and the body of a goddess!!!
Old 06-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #216
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title

Quote:
Nah sweety, I don't have that outfit anymore but that was one of my absolute favorite sets and plus, it would just be mediocre since I'm doing pics with my camera phone and I wouldn't want to do it if it would be subpar
Anyone can look good with the help of a professional camera and some photoshopping.
- But it takes a real godess to show such beauty and sex-appeal through a mirror and a standard phone-camera!
Keep up the good work Melissa!

Squishy hugs from Your personal swedish chef and admirer!
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 01:09 PM   #217
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggirlsrock View Post

You could never, EVER take a subpar picture!!! I've said it before, and it still rings true...you have the face of an angel, and the body of a goddess!!!
Aaww that's sweet thank you hon.
Old 06-16-2013, 01:12 PM   #218
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

Anyone can look good with the help of a professional camera and some photoshopping.
- But it takes a real godess to show such beauty and sex-appeal through a mirror and a standard phone-camera!
Keep up the good work Melissa!

Squishy hugs from Your personal swedish chef and admirer!
Now that was one helluva compliment thank you Matt. I used to photoshop. I think it's natural to want to clean up some skin stuff here and there and blend it all in. It's funny taking pics now with just a regular camera on my phone lol. It feels au naturale lol
Old 06-16-2013, 03:30 PM   #219
Morganer
On Timeout

Morganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesMorganer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey Melissa, how do you feel about cake? Can that adequately create poundage?

Looking good.
Morganer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:04 PM   #220
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Congratulations, beautiful!
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 11:23 PM   #221
Propp Matt
Largenlovely fan club

Propp Matt can now change their title
Default Back to basics

Quote:
Now that was one helluva compliment thank you Matt. I used to photoshop. I think it's natural to want to clean up some skin stuff here and there and blend it all in. It's funny taking pics now with just a regular camera on my phone lol. It feels au naturale lol
Yes Back to Basics.
I like the rough blurry feeling in the unedited pics, kind of a sneak-peek of the girl next door....
Propp Matt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #222
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuffingkit View Post
Congratulations, beautiful!
Thanks I've been enjoying the ride
Old 06-17-2013, 01:39 PM   #223
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propp Matt View Post

Yes Back to Basics.
I like the rough blurry feeling in the unedited pics, kind of a sneak-peek of the girl next door....
Lol definitely an amateur vibe to them. It's hard to not have blurriness in phone camera pics lol
Old 06-17-2013, 01:41 PM   #224
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

Goodness gracious that's a big difference. I think the first pic was taken in december or thereabouts. And the 2nd pic was taken fairly recently but I've put on a few since then also

ForumRunner_20130617_154015.jpg
Old 06-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #225
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

You are beautiful and you hair also : blond, long, short or what ever the color