Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-05-2013, 02:30 AM   #26
Wanderer
Actor at Extra-Large

Wanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot picsWanderer does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piink View Post
I've got close to 150 cookbooks (maybe more, I haven't counted in a while), covering a wide range of things like Italian, BBQ, Wine Making, Desserts, Southern, Cajun, Creole, Depression Era, etc. And even some Seminole Indian recipes. Between collecting the cookbooks and actually cooking from them is probably the main reason I'm a fat chick. lol
Hey, actually testing the recipes is half the fun! Invite me over, though, and I'll make sure to eat at least half of everything for you...
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 04:29 AM   #27
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I honestly don't collect *anything*. When moving, stuff like that is the first to go.