Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-08-2013, 05:19 PM   #51
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Well after last Thursday I can now post in here!
Old 09-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #52
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Come to Canada. I will show you the ways of the Vancougar!

Oh man, I really did just say that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
Well after last Thursday I can now post in here!
Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 12:42 PM   #53
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
Come to Canada. I will show you the ways of the Vancougar!

Oh man, I really did just say that.
She's all talk! I've been trying to meet the Vancougar for like two years! I'm starting to think she's actually a middle aged man that's just trolling all of us. Winning us over with her surly Canadian-ness and then trapping is in her well telling us to put lotion on our skin.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #54
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Vancougar is an elusive animal and only preys on men that are single.
You have not been single during your stays in my country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
She's all talk! I've been trying to meet the Vancougar for like two years! I'm starting to think she's actually a middle aged man that's just trolling all of us. Winning us over with her surly Canadian-ness and then trapping is in her well telling us to put lotion on our skin.
Old 09-10-2013, 12:44 PM   #55
Surlysomething

You know you want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
telling us to put lotion on our skin.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg download.jpg (5.8 KB, 536 views)
Old 09-10-2013, 07:57 PM   #56
warwagon86
All Over The World

warwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticedwarwagon86 never has a post go unnoticed

Hahahahahahahaha never know where I may venture!
Old 09-11-2013, 09:13 AM   #57
Surlysomething

Nice. Ignore Hozay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warwagon86 View Post
Hahahahahahahaha never know where I may venture!
Old 09-12-2013, 12:19 AM   #58
lovelocs
Nunc est Bibendum

lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lovelocs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
What does cbc mean?
My initials. Tis all...
Old 09-20-2013, 01:15 PM   #59
Lil BigginZ
just a NORML guy

Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Lil BigginZ has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Officially single now
Old 09-24-2013, 01:56 PM   #60
hedonistthinker

hedonistthinker can now change their title

single and forever alone apparently lol
hedonistthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #61
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheels View Post
Ed - 41 (VT)
I am actually off the market now. I don't know if anyone on here frequents Fantasy Feeder, but there seems to be an abundance of both male & females.

I have met some fantastic people & actually hooked up with someone who makes me smile rather than cry.

Hope this find helps more of you come off the market.
Old 09-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #62
Jaybear420
High Hirsuite Hunk

Jaybear420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesJaybear420 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Jay here!

I'm in Rochester NY, and I've been with the same woman for over 16 years now.
So, I guess I'm not single-single, but my Fiancee is bisexual, and we have an open relationship, so we are both allowed to pursue intimacy with others. This certainly doesn't mean that we sleep around with every other person. We're both quite picky, and need an actual degree of chemistry, and connection to take on a mutual, or separate 'playmate'. It just works for us.
Jaybear420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:21 AM   #63
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWheels View Post
I am actually off the market now. I don't know if anyone on here frequents Fantasy Feeder, but there seems to be an abundance of both male & females.

I have met some fantastic people & actually hooked up with someone who makes me smile rather than cry.

Hope this find helps more of you come off the market.

HAPPY DANCE FOR BW....good news...my experience has been NOTHING BUT FANTASY on FF....so glad you found REALITY
Old 09-29-2013, 03:47 PM   #64
DeathMetalKenny

DeathMetalKenny can now change their title

Still single and still looking for an awesome lady in the Chicago area!
DeathMetalKenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #65
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Yo idk why everyone always complains. Being single rules.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 04:10 PM   #66
exjock

exjock has said some nice things

Former athlete here, now fat and single!
exjock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 01:02 AM   #67
ColeR91

ColeR91 can now change their title

22 year old from Edmonton AB, Canada. Single for a few years, occasional lurker of the forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coler1.jpg (20.2 KB, 317 views)
ColeR91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 06:18 PM   #68
mjbmxz

mjbmxz has said some nice things

Like the number 1, I'm single. I'm taking applications. A nice smile and sense of humor is a plus!
mjbmxz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 08:29 PM   #69
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default single

Eddy 44 from Tennessee
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 01:53 PM   #70
shy guy
Monkey Trumpets

shy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 clubshy guy is a member of the 500 club

Single and looking to change that
shy guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 10:38 PM   #71
ManBeef

ManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions communityManBeef is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Name: Willie
Sex: It's been a while

I JUST WANT MY FAT PLAYED WITH... WAAAH
Old 01-14-2014, 08:41 PM   #72
edvis

edvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesedvis can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default single

have been for awhile, posting today at 10:40pm 1-14-14
edvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:10 PM   #73
mdecker93

mdecker93 can now change their title

Brian - 27 - Hailing from the 805 in SoCal.
mdecker93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 07:43 PM   #74
bigdog208

bigdog208 can now change their title

Tom- 33- Single Baltimore,MD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2057_63551780940_8595_n.jpg (37.1 KB, 94 views)
File Type: jpg 428544_10151007397375941_1156667670_n.jpg (36.9 KB, 93 views)
bigdog208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 12:22 PM   #75
IAmTheBlackWizards

IAmTheBlackWizards has said some nice things

27 year old Australian, currently hanging out in Eastern Europe because why not? Anyone in Bulgaria want to hang out?
IAmTheBlackWizards is offline   Reply With Quote