Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 04-28-2013, 02:19 AM   #1
michiganbhm

michiganbhm can now change their title
Default Please tell me FFA's like fat thighs

For awhile I was on a health kick. I was doing well, eating right and losing weight and then I broke my foot. In the time that I've been recuperating I've admittedly been super lazy and have kinda let myself go in terms of eating and now I'm the biggest I've ever been (I just hit the big 3-0-0 for the first time in my life) and I've noticed that for the first time ever, my thighs have gotten fat. I'll feel better about it if I know that there are some girls out there that appreciate it lol
michiganbhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:25 AM   #2
The Dark Lady
Got some dark desire?

The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!The Dark Lady has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

FFAs like fat thighs.
The Dark Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:26 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*raises hand into the air* Oooh! Oooh! Me sir! Me sir! I do!

I am sorry you broke your foot and hopefully you are feeling better now and able to move more freely. There is nothing wrong with eating more when you are healing, your body needs the energy and if you are hungry you should eat! Listening to your body is always the way forward!

As for the thighs thing, I think seeing a guy with nice, wide, soft thighs is awesome! Makes me want to run my hands up and down them and is much, much nicer to look at than skinny or muscly thighs! Hope that helps put your mind at rest a little!
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 12:02 PM   #4
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Though this doesn't apply across the board, from what I can make out a great many FFAs like fat pretttty much all over. Speaking for myself, it gives a guy more of a commanding presence and makes him look cuddlier, sexier and more proportionate. =)
Old 04-29-2013, 03:42 PM   #5
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I love huge thighs so I hope you'll find someone who will nurse you back to health and worship those huge thighs.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #6
Anjula
miss wonderfulamazing

Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Anjula has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

for fat thighs
Old 04-30-2013, 01:50 PM   #7
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

you guys are perverts
Old 04-30-2013, 01:54 PM   #8
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'd be more surprised if any FFA preferred (relatively speaking) thin thighs
Old 06-10-2015, 07:12 PM   #9
cherrygarcia
screams for ice cream

cherrygarcia has said some nice things

pardon me for digging up old threads, but OMFG yes, fat thighs. I love when a man is thick all over; big thighs especially are sexy. there's just something so sensually appealing about it, can't say just why but MMMF.
beautiful.
cherrygarcia is offline   Reply With Quote