Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-01-2013, 04:12 AM   #1
BarterGal

BarterGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBarterGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Being on top and problems I'm having

My new man wants me on top so bad, he almost begs LOL...not really, but has asked. The first time it came up, I told him I'm not that good at it, I have balance issues mostly. So one night he was on the couch and I did backward cowgirl. It was good and felt great until I had a leg cramp.

Then one night, I tried to get on top...I felt I was squishing him, he assured me I was not...but my legs could not do it for long. Just too big, and he's not big at all! So I know it's me....

Any tips? I am trying to lose a few pounds to see if that helps. I told him I want 50 off so I can get my sexy back. I know that will help.
BarterGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 08:29 AM   #2
op user

op user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesop user can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am also in favour of a large girl on top. So I can understand your man. The weight of the lady on top is magic. However I would suggest try doing it a gym bench or something that you can decide if you want to stand and lower yourself slightly or you want to literally seat down on your partner.

The standard advice here is not let your cramp take over the pleasure.

Regards

Op user
op user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:33 AM   #3
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Never had to deal with your specific problems, but some kind of generic thoughts...

1) Perhaps you can work on building up your strengh and endurance for this sort of position? Take a magazine to the bedroom and kneel while reading for a while? Do squats? Do stretching (can help head off cramps)? Swimming can be a good all-around exercise which might help?

2) Is is side-to-side balance you worry about, or front-to-back? For the latter, depending on your heights, could you position things so that you could lean forward and brace your arms against the headboard or wall?

3) Perhaps working on your balance in general would help? Spend some time practicing balancing on one foot (starting off you may not last more than a second or two, but with practice should improve pretty quickly). Balancing also helps build up the muscles you use to maintain balance, so also a strengthening thing.

4) Trust him to signal you if he has any issues, and don't worry about putting your weight on him.

Good luck with finding your sexy, however you get there!
Old 05-03-2013, 05:42 AM   #4
BarterGal

BarterGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBarterGal can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Thanks guys, I feel I need to do exercises as well and do some yoga maybe. Squats are a great idea!
BarterGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:53 PM   #5
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Good luck. I haven't tried on top in years and many pounds. I keep fantasizing about it and want to try again. I'm in better shape these days than i have been in years, so it'll hopefully help.
Old 05-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #6
jrose123

jrose123 has said some nice things

I know what you mean, I've experienced those same things, while on top. I have large thighs. This is going to sound funny but have sex on an empty stomach. That's what I do and have been experiencing practically no cramps or discomfort. I'm guessing this allows my body to use all my energy in the sexual activity, and not anything else. Plus, it's so enjoyable to indulge during the afterglow!
jrose123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #7
mediaboy

Location: The corner of Hell & Holarity - pinky out, Mother Fucker
mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!mediaboy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My professional advice as some one who enjoys fat girls on top would be have a cocktail, put on some sexy time music, then take it slow.

Sure you might be crushing him but that is exactly what he wants.
Old 05-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #8
lavishlaura

lavishlaura can now change their title

I swear I looked through the whole forum before I made my own, similar, post and didn't see this. The second I post my own, BAM, I find this one.
lavishlaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:23 AM   #9
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

I really cant imagine an woman being to large to be on top. My wife is around the 300 pound mark and she has no issues other then when she gets up there its about 30 second until she has "the big one" and is ready to fall asleep, lol. When a heavy woman is on top dat gravity makes for some nice deep penetration. I can imagine with new lover the issue of fat lifting could be embarrassing but its just another part of fat sex. Maybe its a psychosomatic thing, and with time and comfort with your partner the confidence will come?
Old 05-31-2013, 12:25 AM   #10
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

My partner is a big guy and I love him to be on top I love the feeling of being overpowered and covered by him mmmmmmm but he does worry about squashing me, so I think its a normal concern, but if something isn't right your partner will tell you. As for cramps, change of position every now and then, and even us skinnies get leg ache from being on top sometimes
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote