Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-01-2013, 06:34 AM   #1
skinnie minnie

skinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesskinnie minnie can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default find myself attracted to bigger women as I get older...how about you?

I have seen posts by other men saying that they were attracted to bigger woman at different times in their lives and I find that as I get older I am increasingly attracted to bigger women. I'm interested in knowing about other peoples' experience on this subject.
skinnie minnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:46 AM   #2
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

It makes sense. The older you get, you tend to get more secure in yourself and more comfortable expressing your preferences. I prefer to call it "growing up".
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:31 PM   #3
That Guy You Met Once

That Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging inThat Guy You Met Once makes people happy simply by logging in

Or not. That page has nothing to do with cancer.
That Guy You Met Once is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #4
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy You Met Once View Post
LOL, that is awesome. Best illustration evar.

I would just chalk it up to maturity as well. Everyone realizes at some point that sexiness comes in all shapes and sizes. Well, I hope that happens..lol. So welcome to the club.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote