Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 05-04-2013, 04:53 PM   #1
davidburton
FA Intern....

davidburton can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesdavidburton can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Default Did you come out?

Conversation between me and a friend last night:

My friend: Meredith is hot, I would definitely smash.
Me: Nah, I wouldn't. Not really my type.
friend: Well what's your type then?
Me: Very chubby to fat.
friend: Really, that's interesting...

And that was the first time I've ever "come out" to anyone in person. Not that I've been hiding it. I've always told myself that I would tell anyone honestly if they ever asked. Interestingly, none of my friends have ever directly asked me(or really even indirectly asked me) in the seven or eight years I've had this preference until yesterday.

My question is: Have you ever come out to people before? Why? If you haven't, do you assume most people you know well have figured it out?

In my case I've never thought it necessary to tell the important people in my life that I'm an FA because they've seen who I choose to date and what kind of girls my eyes wander to, so I assume that they can put the pieces together. Basically, I don't feel like I owe anyone a "coming out", because I've never hidden my preference or lied about it.
davidburton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 07:00 PM   #2
weirddream

weirddream has said some nice things

Where is the "like" button on this thing?
weirddream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #3
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in
Cool

I've never been in the FA Closet or truly acknowledged that there needs to be one. My very first girlfriend when I was 15, was over 350 pounds and when I complimented her to her, my friends, or her friends, my compliments about her personality and her large figure were unapologetic:

Her: "What do you find most attractive about me?"
Me: "Your incredible sense of humor, your big blue eyes, and your thick, lovely legs."
Her jaw would then drop in stunned adoration.

When any of my friends discuss the kinds of women they like, I always recommend to them that they go out with a BBW at least once in their lives. When a friend of mine groans that she's put on weight, I immediately make a compliment out of it. When my close friends ask how my love life is, I mention how I love "that beautiful chubby bunny I'm with."

It's attractive to know what you want and unapologetically state that you want it. It's assertive and it displays confidence that you don't require other people's approval in order to live your life, any more than you ask them what sort of liquor you should order at the bar... you're the one who knows how much you can handle!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
katherine22

katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!katherine22 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

How refreshing for these men to have the confidence to pursue what they like. A time may come when expressing a preference for fat women will incur no reaction.

Queen Elizabeth I residing within.

If I continue to eat I will grow as big as a room.
"What are rooms for?":bow:
katherine22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:44 AM   #5
ecogeek

ecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized repecogeek has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extinctor100 View Post
It's attractive to know what you want and unapologetically state that you want it. It's assertive and it displays confidence that you don't require other people's approval in order to live your life, any more than you ask them what sort of liquor you should order at the bar... you're the one who knows how much you can handle!
Well stated! I wish everyone lived by this!
ecogeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:41 AM   #6
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I have never told anybody about my preference for bigger people, simply because I don't think it is anybody else's business! The same way that I've never told anybody in real life about my gender preferences in a partner or what I find an attractive personality. Those things are all very personal to me and I also don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation for my preferences or an insight into my mind. My mind and my preferences and feelings are all mine, thank you very much! I'm guessing that from hearing me call my 450lb partner handsome and gorgeous and amazing enough times people aren't exactly oblivious to the fact that I like bigger people and I'd answer questions honestly but nobody has ever asked.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 07:51 AM   #7
biggirlsrock
Cunning Linguist

biggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 clubbiggirlsrock is a member of the 500 club

I always say I like my women like I like my music...Loud & HEAVY. That is the extent of me ever saying anything. BUT, everyone that knows me knows my preference for fat women, as I've never dated a thin girl.
Old 05-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #8
weirddream

weirddream has said some nice things
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by katherine22 View Post
How refreshing for these men to have the confidence to pursue what they like. A time may come when expressing a preference for fat women will incur no reaction.
Maybe within our lifetimes, even!
weirddream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:09 AM   #9
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I like everything big ive always been that way. So I have never been in the "Closet" so to say
Old 05-06-2013, 05:48 PM   #10
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

Yea...I'm out of the FEEDER closet, so it kinda goes without saying that I'm out of the FA closet as well...

Needless to say, it was one of those moments when everyone in the group was basically talking about their fetishes.
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 06:06 PM   #11
Webmaster
Chief Emeritus

Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.Webmaster has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidburton View Post
...My question is: Have you ever come out to people before?...
Yes, on national TV, way back when on the Sally Jessy Raphael Show, Phil Donahue, Geraldo, and a few others. The rest is history.
Webmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 09:50 PM   #12
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

My parents are extremely fat-phobic and I don't only like big women, I like certain types of thin women too, so I didn't come all the way out until a few years ago. I'm ashamed it took so long. I'm so much happier being me.
Old 05-06-2013, 11:15 PM   #13
bmann0413
PLAYER ONE READY! START!

bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!bmann0413 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was never really in the closet fully. I just had my foot stuck in the door. lol

But it never really comes up in conversation. When it does, I just say how I feel on the matter.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:31 AM   #14
ScreamingChicken
One of 50,298

ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!ScreamingChicken keeps pushing the rep limit!

Never in the closet. I didnt see the need to put an ad in the paper expressing my prefernece but I sure as hell made no attempts at hiding it either.
ScreamingChicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:07 PM   #15
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I have not yet come out but want to soon. Some friends know I like chubby girls but I am attracted to supersized women and am comfortable with that now. And if they know they know.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 05:34 PM   #16
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 View Post
I have not yet come out but want to soon. Some friends know I like chubby girls but I am attracted to supersized women and am comfortable with that now. And if they know they know.
Everyone that knows me knows i love big woman, i am pretty open about it lol. Good luck with coming out man!
Old 09-28-2013, 08:21 PM   #17
MrWhiteShin

MrWhiteShin can now change their title

I came out about being an FA a few years back...got tired of people thinking I was homosexual just because I didn't drool over every thin woman we encountered. Thankfully, my friends were mature about it and my family already suspected as much.
MrWhiteShin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:56 PM   #18
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title

coming out is not like being gay !

I prefer very overweight women with 100 or more pounds of fat, but I'd also do a skinny 120 lb 22 year old sort if available, I'm not fussy or like movie star handsome, so I'll any broad I can get within reason. My wife doesn't turn me on, she's 57 and like 4'11" and 117 lbs or so, quite older than me !

I'd like a woman that is under 50 and over 200 lbs and 5'5" or taller and White or Asian or mixed race.

The 200+ lbs will be a must for my next wife once I divorce this this damn bitch. I'd like at least 75 lbs of flab and would take a girl that is 18 if she wanted me and was obese.

at almost 50 years old soon.... 45-55 years old is my ballpark in real terms...but sure take a girl 30 years my junior, but not more than 10 years my senior....60 is kind of max.

I once had sex with a woman about 70 years old when I was about 30 years old but that was a one day stand ! I've never any sexual experience that I've regretted.

I've fucked old, ugly and fat chicks in my time plus quite a few 7+ hotties...I poke whatever walks in my direction.....pussy is pussy and i'll hit most of it and 100 lbs of blubber doesn't hurt !
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:11 PM   #19
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post

I prefer very overweight women with 100 or more pounds of fat, but I'd also do a skinny 120 lb 22 year old sort if available, I'm not fussy or like movie star handsome, so I'll any broad I can get within reason. My wife doesn't turn me on, she's 57 and like 4'11" and 117 lbs or so, quite older than me !

I'd like a woman that is under 50 and over 200 lbs and 5'5" or taller and White or Asian or mixed race.

The 200+ lbs will be a must for my next wife once I divorce this this damn bitch. I'd like at least 75 lbs of flab and would take a girl that is 18 if she wanted me and was obese.

at almost 50 years old soon.... 45-55 years old is my ballpark in real terms...but sure take a girl 30 years my junior, but not more than 10 years my senior....60 is kind of max.

I once had sex with a woman about 70 years old when I was about 30 years old but that was a one day stand ! I've never any sexual experience that I've regretted.

I've fucked old, ugly and fat chicks in my time plus quite a few 7+ hotties...I poke whatever walks in my direction.....pussy is pussy and i'll hit most of it and 100 lbs of blubber doesn't hurt !
You are such a charmer...no wonder you take whatever's offered.
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #20
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I pity any female that comes near you. Haha.

Quote:

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 03:01 PM   #21
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
You are such a charmer...no wonder you take whatever's offered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Surlysomething View Post
I pity any female that comes near you. Haha.
I was going to say something but I think you two have about summed this up...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:03 PM   #22
The Loch Ness Monster

The Loch Ness Monster can now change their title
Default I'm out and outspoken

Once you fat you never go back. LNM
Old 10-05-2013, 12:29 AM   #23
waldo

waldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging inwaldo makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 View Post
This is an excellent point. Societal acceptance of attraction to thick/chubby women is one thing. Once we get into the SSBBW realm, it is really a different ballgame. Be strong and follow your heart, it won't steer you wrong (I promise)
Old 10-05-2013, 01:36 AM   #24
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
pussy is pussy and i'll hit most of it
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:55 AM   #25
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote