Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-07-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
krystalkeebler

krystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this board
Default Lingerie

Hi. My husband tells me I should try to become a model. I am actually very shy and never thought anyone could love my big, fat body.
What do you think? Please be honest! Thank you!

krystalkeebler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 09:14 AM   #2
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystalkeebler View Post
Hi. My husband tells me I should try to become a model. I am actually very shy and never thought anyone could love my big, fat body.

You look gorgeous
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #3
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

I'm inclined to say yes but would need to review a few hundred more photos to come to a truly informed decision.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:08 AM   #4
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If you model you should do it because you want to , not to satisfy someone else's desires or wants. It should be what would make you happy in your heart.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:14 PM   #5
krystalkeebler

krystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this boardkrystalkeebler carries a lot of weight on this board

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it I have always wanted to be a model since a little girl, but since I'm extremely short and thick never thought it was a possibility. You have helped me realize my dreams CAN be a reality. I have TONS of photos and videos and was just afraid of the rejection, so hopefully here in a few weeks I will have a paysite.....Hope you guys are looking forward to that
Old 05-08-2013, 03:08 PM   #6
zbot19

zbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeszbot19 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

You truly are Gorgeous Krystal! You have such a fair skin about you with your brunnette hair and beautiful eyes that really compliment your full sexy figure of your beautifully round belly, shapely legs and sexy hips! Definitely a 20 on a scale of 1-10 on the beauty meter. I will agree though with the above poster in that if you want to model do it for yourself and not just because it is expected or forced upon you because then it won't be fun. If you are doing it for yourself and your enjoyment then that will shine through in your pics! and there is nothing wrong with being shy, as it truly adds a sense of great realism and personality to the pictures when gazed upon! Thank you so very much for sharing! Takecare. Big Hugs and Belly Rubs-Derek
zbot19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:16 AM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You look absolutely stunning to me and as another shortie I wish you all the best! Somebody has to represent us petite ladies!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #8
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it I have always wanted to be a model since a little girl, but since I'm extremely short and thick never thought it was a possibility. You have helped me realize my dreams CAN be a reality. I have TONS of photos and videos and was just afraid of the rejection, so hopefully here in a few weeks I will have a paysite.....Hope you guys are looking forward to that
You are gorgeous and the more you share and the less you wear, your popularity (among other things) will go shooting up!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:12 PM   #9
krystalkeebler

Thank You!
Old 05-10-2013, 05:03 AM   #10
Alan

Alan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot picsAlan does more than just post hot pics

[QUOTE=krystalkeebler;1979029]Hi. My husband tells me I should try to become a model. I am actually very shy and never thought anyone could love my big, fat body.

Hi Krystal,
I could love it, but you are married, speaking of which...your husband is right, you should go for it(modeling). Good luck!

P.S. Nice pic, you look very sultry...
Alan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:24 AM   #11
krystalkeebler

I just realized that my post said "husband".....I didn't put that. My boyfriend went back and changed it to that. When I said something to him about it, he just said we was afraid someone was gonna try to steal me away from him. So being the honest person I am, I wanted to set the record straight. I am not married, but hopefully some day I will be. Hope you guys aren't mad that I didn't double check my writing before posting it.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:52 PM   #12
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

You are very pretty and you could easily be a model, but my inclination is to advise you against it. The market is oversaturated, and you'd have to do something pretty outlandish to get noticed. And as snuggletiger said above, don't do it unless YOU truly want to.
Old 05-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #13
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Not to derail.. but how did he go and change your post to say "husband"... I do not see where it was edited? Unless he did it within like one minute of your post? Sorry but I just found that strange.
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 09:32 PM   #14
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Not to further derail.... but that COUCH looks really comfy too!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 10:11 PM   #15
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
You are very pretty and you could easily be a model, but my inclination is to advise you against it. The market is oversaturated, and you'd have to do something pretty outlandish to get noticed. And as snuggletiger said above, don't do it unless YOU truly want to.
He's right, you know.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #16
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:

You are very beautiful in deed
Old 05-18-2013, 09:55 AM   #17
krystalkeebler

Quote:
Originally Posted by azerty View Post
You are very beautiful in deed
Thank you for the kind comment
Old 05-19-2013, 02:51 AM   #18
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

Yes, you are very beautiful and i think that you Wohle have Big success of you want it. I Hope that i could See you more and more from you in the Future!!!!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #19
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

Very beautiful, you remind me of the late Gia Carangi in the face and the expression you are giving in the picture.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:00 PM   #20
krystalkeebler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyKitten View Post
Very beautiful, you remind me of the late Gia Carangi in the face and the expression you are giving in the picture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgreberg View Post
Yes, you are very beautiful and i think that you Wohle have Big success of you want it. I Hope that i could See you more and more from you in the Future!!!!
Thank you very much
Old 05-21-2013, 01:47 AM   #21
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
You are very pretty and you could easily be a model, but my inclination is to advise you against it. The market is oversaturated, and you'd have to do something pretty outlandish to get noticed.
Correct. To get noticed you either have to be huge as heck (500 pounds or more), or have a very unique body shape (gigantic hips, or belly, or anything, really), or be very conventionally attractive but also a SSBBW. (These scenarios cover the most successful models I know of.)
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #22
bbwsrule

bbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesbbwsrule can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I don't know much about the web modeling business, but I DO know that you are very beautiful!
Old 05-22-2013, 09:14 PM   #23
krystalkeebler

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwsrule View Post
I don't know much about the web modeling business, but I DO know that you are very beautiful!
Thank you for your kind comment
Old 05-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #24
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Orange Mage View Post
Correct. To get noticed you either have to be huge as heck (500 pounds or more), or have a very unique body shape (gigantic hips, or belly, or anything, really), or be very conventionally attractive but also a SSBBW. (These scenarios cover the most successful models I know of.)
This, too.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote