Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-08-2013, 04:55 AM   #1
fritzi

fritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going onfritzi knows EXACTLY what's going on
Default Chris Christie had weight loss surgery in secret

One of the highest profile really big guys in US politics - New Jersey Governor Chris Christie - now admitted to secretly having lap-band surgery in February:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...m1fY6awWgFY6nN

Comments? Opinions? Questions?
fritzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:26 AM   #2
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Comment?

Whatever anyone does in private that they feel they need to do for their health or piece of mind is their business.

Opinion?

Not relevant as it is not my life.

Question?

Why should anyone care about what another adult human being chooses to do with their private life, even if they are a public figure?
Old 05-08-2013, 06:46 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

My opinion is that I like the phrase 'aggressively lose weight'. I think it sounds like getting BHM to have a mud wrestling competition or something and I am all for that.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #4
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Comment?

Question?

Why should anyone care about what another adult human being chooses to do with their private life, even if they are a public figure?
The only reason people care is that he's being considered as a potential Presidential contender in 2016. However, I tend to agree with you. Unless someone is a current world leader, we should not have to know, and even then we shouldn't have to know unless it is life-threatening. He should not have had to say anything about it.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:04 AM   #5
snuggletiger
Clowns Fear Me

snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!snuggletiger has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

the fact he's using fake names to get the operation. Personally I think its because he is selling himself out to make himself look more presidential, but its gonna be for naught because his politics make him too polarizing at it is.
Old 05-08-2013, 10:56 AM   #6
LoveBHMS
default title

LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!LoveBHMS keeps pushing the rep limit!

It's his own private business what he does. If he decided it was the right choice for his health or even for his career that's up to him.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:49 PM   #7
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Word of the Day:

du·plic·i·ty: 1. contradictory doubleness of thought, speech, or action; especially : the belying of one's true intentions by deceptive words or action
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #8
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Body autonomy: He should do what he wants with his body.
Old 05-08-2013, 07:59 PM   #9
Durin

Durin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized repDurin has super-sized rep

I kind of like that Chris Christie had that take it or leave it attitude. I don't know that he resonates as he does in a smaller more normal package.

I'm not surprised but I am let down.
Durin is offline   Reply With Quote