Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

View Poll Results: What do you think about stretch marks?
Yes - Stretch Marks are awesome! Do you even have to ask? 87 86.14%
No - They are ugly, just give me a fat belly without any artwork please. 14 13.86%
What are stretch marks? 0 0%
Voters: 101. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2013, 10:45 PM   #1
unfront

unfront can now change their title
Default Stretch Marks - Do you love them or hate them?

As the title of this thread asks - Let's talk about stretch marks. Do you love them or do you hate them? What say you?
unfront is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:30 PM   #2
The Loch Ness Monster

The Loch Ness Monster can now change their title
Default Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love Love

Stretch marks- it doesn't matter where they are, they are always beautiful. Whether they are bright red fresh ones, or shiny white old ones they are always beautiful. Bring on the stretch marks please! LNM
Old 05-08-2013, 11:41 PM   #3
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've come to love mine. I like the texture difference between them and the rest of my skin.
Old 05-09-2013, 02:17 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't like mine. >___< I quite like them on other people, I'm certainly not negative about them in general but on me... I hate hate hate the red ones on the sides of my hips.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #5
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

They're called tiger stripes. And I like both the red angry ones, and the silken white ones.
Old 05-17-2013, 10:18 PM   #6
FatAndProud

FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.FatAndProud has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love the poll results! I sure have a lot lol
FatAndProud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 10:32 AM   #7
Silver Fox

Silver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot picsSilver Fox does more than just post hot pics

You left out an option. Ambivalent. I don't especially love or hate them. I love a nice big smooth belly without stretch marks. But if it does have them, that's fine too. One thing that does kind of turn me on a little bit is fresh stretch marks as that indicates recent rapid weight gain!
Silver Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
R.F.Burton

R.F.Burton can now change their title
Default They are sexy

........period.
R.F.Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #9
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
They're called tiger stripes. And I like both the red angry ones, and the silken white ones.
Yes, I call mine tiger stripes too. Most of mine are silvery now but there's an old one on one shoulder that remained reddish and people often ask me if it's a tattoo of...you guessed it, a tiger stripe.

In answer to the question, I'm pretty neutral about it. I'm not crazy about them but I don't hate them either. They're part of the package of awesome me.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:28 AM   #10
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I really don't spend time thinking about them if I am entirely honest

I don't hate them they are just part of me I do not give a great deal of thought to them they are like my freckles have been a part of me for so long they are just there.