Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-11-2013, 09:05 AM   #1
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Aspiring BBW Fetish Model Gorging Herself to Gain 200 Pounds

http://gawker.com/aspiring-bbw-fetis...00-p-500218767

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfxPWK47eLg

It's good to have goals. For instance, 23-year-old fetish model Tammy Jung wants to gain 200 pounds so she can become "an Internet sex symbol."

But putting away some 5,000 calories a day can be tough. Luckily, Jung has boyfriend and head cheerleader Johan Ubermen to help her meet her "daily dietary requirements."

"I start the day with a huge breakfast of waffles, cream cheese, bacon and sausage then head to McDonalds for a few burgers in the afternoon," Jung told the Huffington Post UK. "I can snack on cheese all day, a couple of blocks is no problem, then for dinner I'll either eat pizzas or make Mexican food."

When she's too tired to lift her arms to cut her food, Jung has Uberman prepare a weight-gain shake using "heavy whip cream and a whole tub of ice cream," and then feed it to her like a gavaged duck through a funnel.

"The funnel forces me to drink the shake even when I'm full after a day of eating," Jung says.

Though she insists she's never been happier, Jung says she is ultimately force-feeding herself for the sake of her fans. "My career ambition is to become as popular as possible," she told Barcroft Media.

Through her fetish site, Jung expects to ultimately earn $3,100 a month.

The LA native, who currently clocks in at just over 230 pounds, says she expects to reach her goal of 420 by the end of next year.

That is, if she lives that long.

[H/T: BroBible, screengrabs via Barcroft Media]
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:30 PM   #2
StickMan
Two-Dimentional Character

StickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesStickMan can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

She's gorgeous, but I do worry she's pushing herself too hard. She aims to gain almost 200 lbs by the end of the year? Ouch. I'm not a gainer myself (dancers have to stay lean) but I do wonder at the effect this might have on her health. Any BBWs/feedees with expertise in this area to comment?
StickMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #3
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Her diet and exercise regime sound very unhealthy to me. It is possible to gain weight by methods other than drowning yourself in salt, saturated fat and chemicals whilst not exercises. I imagine the lack of proper nutrients for one thing will make her feel ill on such a diet. I see things like this as being as dangerous as anorexia. Want to gain or lose weight? Great, go for it! As long as you do it the proper way and don't make yourself seriously ill in the process.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 10:45 PM   #4
CarlaSixx
Just Another Weirdo

CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!CarlaSixx keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not only is her method unhealthy, but she has a bit of an unrealistic view of the fetish modelling world.
CarlaSixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:38 PM   #5
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

She's packing away saturated fats and trans-fats like there's no tomorrow, and before she knows it she won't have anymore tomorrows.
Old 05-18-2013, 10:30 PM   #6
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

It's all fun and games, until she finds she can't walk, but she's probably got years and years before that'll happen.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #7
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
"My career ambition is to become as popular as possible"
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 09:23 AM   #8
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingembre View Post
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 03:31 PM   #9
Gingembre
radar detector

Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!Gingembre keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post

Haha! You knoooow I wasn't quoting you! Unless you have a similar career ambition?!
Sticks and stones may break your bones but words can break your heart - Tim Minchin
Gingembre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:49 PM   #10
Greyghost

Greyghost can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGreyghost can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

She seems like shes a few Pokemon short of catching them all.
Greyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:03 PM   #11
LibrarianFA

LibrarianFA has said some nice things

I agree that her method of gaining is incredibly unhealthy. Having gained weight intentionally I can say that it is possible to do so and avoid fast food entirely. Large amounts of carnation instant breakfast and constant snacking will do the trick. Overall the subject of the original post seems to care about her career at the expense of everything else. That is never a good idea whether one is a feedee or not. Furthermore there is an upper limit to how much one can gain at all. If her popularity is dependent on constant fattening, said career will rapidly deflate once she hits a wall and can't easily get much bigger.

More positively, Tammy has found a boyfriend who is both into the fetish and willing to go to great lengths to help her meet her goals. In my book that makes her a very lucky woman. A lot of ordinary guys would never go along with it and those who would might not have the time.

On a side note, however, the story is surprisingly well balanced. I don't know how if this is a sign of changing times or not, but the story doesn't condemn her as much as one would expect.
LibrarianFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 12:14 AM   #12
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianFA View Post
I agree that her method of gaining is incredibly unhealthy. Having gained weight intentionally I can say that it is possible to do so and avoid fast food entirely. Large amounts of carnation instant breakfast and constant snacking will do the trick. Overall the subject of the original post seems to care about her career at the expense of everything else. That is never a good idea whether one is a feedee or not. Furthermore there is an upper limit to how much one can gain at all. If her popularity is dependent on constant fattening, said career will rapidly deflate once she hits a wall and can't easily get much bigger.

More positively, Tammy has found a boyfriend who is both into the fetish and willing to go to great lengths to help her meet her goals. In my book that makes her a very lucky woman. A lot of ordinary guys would never go along with it and those who would might not have the time.

On a side note, however, the story is surprisingly well balanced. I don't know how if this is a sign of changing times or not, but the story doesn't condemn her as much as one would expect.
Yes, well, I don't see that as a positive. He's enabling self-destructive behavior.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:37 PM   #13
LibrarianFA

LibrarianFA has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Yes, well, I don't see that as a positive. He's enabling self-destructive behavior.
That is a valid point. However it is not entirely clear that he has any control over her behavior. Tammy seems to be far more concerned with profiting from her gaining than health.

I would also like to point out that her boyfriend Johan seems to be peripheral to the whole story. Most coverage I read barely mentions him though an article from the Mirror portrays him rather well. It seems that she would be gaining whether or not she had a significant other.
LibrarianFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 08:40 PM   #14
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm completely disgusted by this woman and I say that as someone in a long term feeder-feedee relationship. It's played as such a childish desire, entirely stripped of the sensuality of the kink as I've experienced it. It's all about gaining to become popular, I'd rather get kicked in the dick every day for the rest of my life than ever have any of me or my partner's kinks be that exploitative and shallow.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:08 PM   #15
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I think this pooch is also disgusted by this woman's antics,unrealistic goals... and most of all there is NO GRAVY!!!!!!

The Aspiring BBW Fetish Model may have resort to stealing these "pooches" treats when the fascination with McDonalds and other fast food stuff wears off....

May have to resort to wearing a "cone of shame"!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]

Last edited by tonynyc; 05-28-2013 at 11:20 PM.
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:39 PM   #16
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

This doesn't seem any different from what is posted 100X over on the paysite board. All of the models are out to make a buck and this one is up front with her goals. If this girl is so unhealthy and self destructive, why is this attitude not carried over to the paysite board where other models say and do the same things for their fans?
Old 05-29-2013, 12:02 AM   #17
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
This doesn't seem any different from what is posted 100X over on the paysite board. All of the models are out to make a buck and this one is up front with her goals. If this girl is so unhealthy and self destructive, why is this attitude not carried over to the paysite board where other models say and do the same things for their fans?
Because that's a bannable offense.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #18
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

That is what can happen if you criticize the models on the paysite board or the posters on the weight board, yes. So, the only appreciable difference is that this woman's story is on the main board. (and possibly that she hasn't used Dimensions to advertise her paysite...yet.)

Main board-unhealthy, unrealistic and self-destructive
Paysite board-hot, sexy and here is the paypal account to donate to my food fund

It seems hypocritical for it to be both.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:39 AM   #19
Dromond
Old school

By your definition, I am not a hypocrite. That's all I have to say about that.
Old 05-29-2013, 12:56 AM   #20
Jim Miller

Jim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticedJim Miller never has a post go unnoticed

She seems a bit naive, although it's possible she's just playing the defiant, committed attitude up for the camera. (Or, in other words, it's even more naive to fail to appreciate that celebrities usually have different lives behind the camera than in front of it.)

But whatever her reasons and her personal level of maturity, the thing I find more offensive and disturbing is the censure and scorn coming from this thread. I seriously had to stop and remind myself that I wasn't reading some kind of tabloid comment hate fest. The ignorant attitudes here are exactly the same as I would expect from the general public, and some of the language here is exactly the same--intended to shame, slander, and dehumanize her.

The fact that this is the prevailing view on Dimensions is the major reason that I rarely post or even visit here anymore. The real fat acceptance movement has moved on. This site has become a bizarre mixture of walled off fat admiration boards and an angry mass of shallow people who hate fat acceptance whenever it falls outside their narrow views of what kinds of fat acceptance are acceptable.

Fat acceptance means affirming the humanity in, and acknowledging the right to self-determination of ALL fat people. Not just the "pretty" ones, by whatever shallow measure of prettiness you use, nor the "healthy" or "wise" or "sensible" ones, but ALL fat people. Even the ones who go against your own lifestyle aesthetics completely.

You don't have to agree with Tammy's lifestyle, but calling her disgusting, self-destructive, unhealthy, exploitative, out of control, and "a few Pokemon short," and comparing her to a dog or insisting that she's killing herself, is just plain sick.

Her life is her own to spend however she likes. You do not know better than she does what her interests are.
Jim Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 02:53 AM   #21
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
Main board-unhealthy, unrealistic and self-destructive
Paysite board-hot, sexy and here is the paypal account to donate to my food fund

It seems hypocritical for it to be both.
Er, no, not really. Do we know about the lifestyle of the girls on the paysite boards? Do we know what they usually eat in a day? What exercises they usually do? What their ambitions and motivations for gaining weight are? People here have an issue with the fact that, if this article is true, she is trying to gain weight in an incredibly unhealthy way. I wouldn't advise that for anybody. I'd have the same reaction if one of the paysite girls said that they ate this all day every day and got so little exercise they were too weak to cut up their own food some of the time. Not to mention that seeing as how we can't comment on such things on the paysite board, how do you know that the people complaining here don't feel the same way about the girls on the paysite board and just aren't allowed to say it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Miller View Post
But whatever her reasons and her personal level of maturity, the thing I find more offensive and disturbing is the censure and scorn coming from this thread. I seriously had to stop and remind myself that I wasn't reading some kind of tabloid comment hate fest. The ignorant attitudes here are exactly the same as I would expect from the general public, and some of the language here is exactly the same--intended to shame, slander, and dehumanize her.

The fact that this is the prevailing view on Dimensions is the major reason that I rarely post or even visit here anymore. The real fat acceptance movement has moved on. This site has become a bizarre mixture of walled off fat admiration boards and an angry mass of shallow people who hate fat acceptance whenever it falls outside their narrow views of what kinds of fat acceptance are acceptable.

Fat acceptance means affirming the humanity in, and acknowledging the right to self-determination of ALL fat people. Not just the "pretty" ones, by whatever shallow measure of prettiness you use, nor the "healthy" or "wise" or "sensible" ones, but ALL fat people. Even the ones who go against your own lifestyle aesthetics completely.

You don't have to agree with Tammy's lifestyle, but calling her disgusting, self-destructive, unhealthy, exploitative, out of control, and "a few Pokemon short," and comparing her to a dog or insisting that she's killing herself, is just plain sick.

Her life is her own to spend however she likes. You do not know better than she does what her interests are.
Yep, because insulting a bunch of people who have a different opinion to you is such a great sign of moral highness. Some of the comments here were intended as joking and I thinking that is fairly obvious, though I will admit that most of them just aren't funny. But if you are going to be offended by people with a different sense of humour to you that tell bad jokes, you need to stay away from the internet altogether and probably most densely populated socialisation places in real life. Nice to see that you consider the general public to be so deplorable, you obvious really accept people of all viewpoints and walks of life as you are encouraging us to. Fat acceptance does not mean that we have to support every single fat person unconditionally because they are fat. That is fat privilege and is just as harmful as all the anti-fat rubbish because you are still treating fat people as though they are somehow fundamentally different from thin people, just bias towards them instead of against. Fat ACCEPTANCE is about ACCEPTING people and not judging them on their body and instead judging them on their thoughts, their behaviours and themselves as a person. I don't have to agree with this woman and what she does simply because she is fat. Certain things that were said on this topic were plain insults and uncalled for, you are correct, but you seem to be mixing up insults and genuine opinion there as though they are both equally bad. Calling her unhealthy is an opinion and everybody is entitled to their own opinion and entitled to express it. That is why things are posted here, for people to discuss and share their opinions on the topic at hand, not to blindly agree that everybody is right to do whatever they like and that all fat people are perfect and wonderful because they are fat.

And if you don't like this forum so much, then leave instead of bitching about it. Nobody is forcing you to stay here.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:36 AM   #22
The Orange Mage
♓ Fishy Pisces! ♓

The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!The Orange Mage keeps pushing the rep limit!

I don't think this is real because I've not seen any actually content.
The Orange Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:00 AM   #23
GooberDude737

GooberDude737 has said some nice things

There was a segment on this on my favorite morning show. they made it sound like every feeder/feedee relationship is like this, that we all funnel feed and unhealthy types of food. and they just pig out on junk all the time and every feeder wants to get their feedee to become bedridden and every feedee wants to do just that. i hate how only the extremist side of the fetish is ever portrayed in the media.

plus i didn't read that site but the segment played her saying that she had always tried to diet and be really thin and that she was unable to ever do so and always thought she was fat and disgusting, so she just went from one extreme to the next. needs to learn to love herself for who she is not how she can be before she can ever change anything about herself healthily

Last edited by GooberDude737; 05-29-2013 at 09:03 AM. Reason: wanted to add to my comment
GooberDude737 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:03 AM   #24
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Er, no, not really. Do we know about the lifestyle of the girls on the paysite boards? Do we know what they usually eat in a day? What exercises they usually do? What their ambitions and motivations for gaining weight are? People here have an issue with the fact that, if this article is true, she is trying to gain weight in an incredibly unhealthy way. I wouldn't advise that for anybody. I'd have the same reaction if one of the paysite girls said that they ate this all day every day and got so little exercise they were too weak to cut up their own food some of the time. Not to mention that seeing as how we can't comment on such things on the paysite board, how do you know that the people complaining here don't feel the same way about the girls on the paysite board and just aren't allowed to say it?
All you have to do is look at the paysite board and you will have the answer to your first question. And this is just from a couple of pages. A lot of what they do is talk about their lifestyle.

for example:
-T Devours Her Biscuits & Gravy
-Fattening Meal Time*~ I had a delicious fattening meal ready for myself
-hey guys in this weeks set i have a 10 minute donut stuffing session with lots of different flavours
-In this video I'm speaking directly to you telling you how fat I want to get and begging you to help me. Please feed me?
-Watch me sit down with a Reese's ice cream cake and do the only thing I'm good at: stuff carbs, and fat, and sugar, and cream into my overstuffed belly
-wants to get fatter and she eats donuts while talking with me about doing so!

It has been established that people making negative comments about health and lifestyle on the paysite board would be dealt with harshly. It is rare when any thread (not on the paysite or weight board) is started that is critical of paysite models or an "unhealthy" lifestyle. I am not saying that we should or need to be critical of them. It seems like it is a "bad fatty" situation because it is not directly connected to this site. Would it be different if Miss Jung was an advertiser here?
Old 05-29-2013, 09:46 AM   #25
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

i don't care for the whole codependent kind of weirdness it feeds--pun intended. it's sad to have as a career goal misleading men and women. it would be okay if it were constructive but it isn't. if the opposite were happening and it was an anorexic fetish model i think people would get just how sad it all is. there is nothing wrong with being fat or thin but all of the preening artificiality and control dynamics involved are just awful for both people and misdirects them from a healthier way of treating one another. the saddest thing of all is exactly how many of the fetish models actually find themselves unattractive.

i find it interesting that she has chosen the name Jung. there is a lot i could say about that choice and what she is playing at. needless to say it is all pretty emotionally unhealthy.

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-29-2013 at 09:51 AM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote