Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board > Weight Gain

Old 05-29-2013, 09:53 AM   #26
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Her diet and exercise regime sound very unhealthy to me. It is possible to gain weight by methods other than drowning yourself in salt, saturated fat and chemicals whilst not exercises. I imagine the lack of proper nutrients for one thing will make her feel ill on such a diet. I see things like this as being as dangerous as anorexia. Want to gain or lose weight? Great, go for it! As long as you do it the proper way and don't make yourself seriously ill in the process.
healthy choices do not often sell well to feeders. often neither does wellness.

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-29-2013 at 10:11 AM.
superodalisque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:56 AM   #27
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
She's packing away saturated fats and trans-fats like there's no tomorrow, and before she knows it she won't have anymore tomorrows.
you do realize this s advertising and what she is saying may not be what she is actually doing. there have been people threatening to weight 600 lbs etc... for years and have never reached it. it's easy to pose with food and funnels. i think it's like wrestling. there is always a class of people who really want to believe.

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-29-2013 at 10:12 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #28
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianFA View Post
I agree that her method of gaining is incredibly unhealthy. Having gained weight intentionally I can say that it is possible to do so and avoid fast food entirely. Large amounts of carnation instant breakfast and constant snacking will do the trick. Overall the subject of the original post seems to care about her career at the expense of everything else. That is never a good idea whether one is a feedee or not. Furthermore there is an upper limit to how much one can gain at all. If her popularity is dependent on constant fattening, said career will rapidly deflate once she hits a wall and can't easily get much bigger.

More positively, Tammy has found a boyfriend who is both into the fetish and willing to go to great lengths to help her meet her goals. In my book that makes her a very lucky woman. A lot of ordinary guys would never go along with it and those who would might not have the time.

On a side note, however, the story is surprisingly well balanced. I don't know how if this is a sign of changing times or not, but the story doesn't condemn her as much as one would expect.
massive quantities of carnation instant breakfast isn't healthy either. have you ever read what's in it.

i think finding a bf willing to "help" her isn't lucky at all. i think it is probably actually very unlucky having a fetishist direct your health. i wish she did have a more ordinary guy so that she could lead a more ordinary happy fat lady life.

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-29-2013 at 10:13 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #29
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibrarianFA View Post
That is a valid point. However it is not entirely clear that he has any control over her behavior. Tammy seems to be far more concerned with profiting from her gaining than health.

I would also like to point out that her boyfriend Johan seems to be peripheral to the whole story. Most coverage I read barely mentions him though an article from the Mirror portrays him rather well. It seems that she would be gaining whether or not she had a significant other.
how many feeders do you know who aren't in control. that is a myth.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:17 PM   #30
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vardon_grip View Post
All you have to do is look at the paysite board and you will have the answer to your first question. And this is just from a couple of pages. A lot of what they do is talk about their lifestyle.

for example:
-T Devours Her Biscuits & Gravy
-Fattening Meal Time*~ I had a delicious fattening meal ready for myself
-hey guys in this weeks set i have a 10 minute donut stuffing session with lots of different flavours
-In this video I'm speaking directly to you telling you how fat I want to get and begging you to help me. Please feed me?
-Watch me sit down with a Reese's ice cream cake and do the only thing I'm good at: stuff carbs, and fat, and sugar, and cream into my overstuffed belly
-wants to get fatter and she eats donuts while talking with me about doing so!

It has been established that people making negative comments about health and lifestyle on the paysite board would be dealt with harshly. It is rare when any thread (not on the paysite or weight board) is started that is critical of paysite models or an "unhealthy" lifestyle. I am not saying that we should or need to be critical of them. It seems like it is a "bad fatty" situation because it is not directly connected to this site. Would it be different if Miss Jung was an advertiser here?
Yes, except that those are talking about individual meals or individual events. I think you would struggle to find a person who has never sat down and eaten a box of cream cakes by themselves even amongst the most health conscious of us and playing that up or video recording those moments doesn't imply that the person spends their whole time eating that way. Where as in the article she explicitly stated about all the unhealthy things she eats in a day, every day. It is the difference between eating cake once a day after dinner and eating cake all day every day with no other sort of nutrients.

It is rare that people would say harsh things to the paysite girls because it has been well established and defined in the rules of the forum that the BBW are the stars here and we are not to offer criticism of their lifestyles and just keep our mouths shut if we don't agree with it. And again, the entire forum is set up in a way that being critical of the paysite models, whether on the paysite board or not, is not allowed. You can disagree with those rules all you like, those are the rules and people abide by them. There is also a huge difference between starting a topic simply to be critical of a person or a lifestyle and offering an opinion on them when the topic is raised. I would never start a topic bashing people for living an unhealthy lifestyle because it is none of my business, would only serve to generate arguments and because frankly, my opinion on the matter is meaningless to people out there, they will all form their own conclusions. However, the topic was raised here and we were asked for opinions so it is only right that we should give them.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:38 PM   #31
Tracyarts

Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!Tracyarts keeps pushing the rep limit!

She's an aspiring model who has placed herself on an extreme and nutritionally unsound diet in order to change her body into a more marketable size and shape.

What's the news here?

That she's fat and getting fatter, instead of thin and getting thinner?

Tracy
Old 05-29-2013, 02:58 PM   #32
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracyarts View Post
She's an aspiring model who has placed herself on an extreme and nutritionally unsound diet in order to change her body into a more marketable size and shape.

What's the news here?

That she's fat and getting fatter, instead of thin and getting thinner?

Tracy
yep. what if it was " Aspiring Anorexia Fetish Model Starving Herself to Weigh 80lbs"? complete with "sexy" stories about taking laxatives, purgatives, exercising to excess and a guy supporting her in doing so?

and yes i checked and there are anorexia fetishists, fetish models and they have sites. i found one called absolute skinny and it was sad: http://www.absoluteskinny.com/ but that is a nicer one because there was one called crack ho that i refuse to even give a link for.

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-29-2013 at 03:02 PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 05:20 PM   #33
LibrarianFA

LibrarianFA has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
massive quantities of carnation instant breakfast isn't healthy either. have you ever read what's in it.

i think finding a bf willing to "help" her isn't lucky at all. i think it is probably actually very unlucky having a fetishist direct your health. i wish she did have a more ordinary guy so that she could lead a more ordinary happy fat lady life.
When I said Tammy Jung is lucky to have a boyfriend like hers I was speaking from the perspective of someone who has unsuccessfully sought out a relationship with a feeder/FA in the past. In retrospect the comment was informed more by fantasy than by real world experience. My apologies to anyone who was offended by my lack of judgement.
LibrarianFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:21 PM   #34
EvilPrincess

EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EvilPrincess has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Taking a little Moderation Break!

This was probably best posted on the Weight Gain Board - I know it was posted on the main board and up to this point it is being discussed in an open general discussion. I am going to seek the advice of the other mods and see if moving this to the weight gain board would be appropriate.....

during this intermission please be kind to one and all .........
EvilPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #35
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Yes, except that those are talking about individual meals or individual events. I think you would struggle to find a person who has never sat down and eaten a box of cream cakes by themselves even amongst the most health conscious of us and playing that up or video recording those moments doesn't imply that the person spends their whole time eating that way. Where as in the article she explicitly stated about all the unhealthy things she eats in a day, every day. It is the difference between eating cake once a day after dinner and eating cake all day every day with no other sort of nutrients.

It is rare that people would say harsh things to the paysite girls because it has been well established and defined in the rules of the forum that the BBW are the stars here and we are not to offer criticism of their lifestyles and just keep our mouths shut if we don't agree with it. And again, the entire forum is set up in a way that being critical of the paysite models, whether on the paysite board or not, is not allowed. You can disagree with those rules all you like, those are the rules and people abide by them. There is also a huge difference between starting a topic simply to be critical of a person or a lifestyle and offering an opinion on them when the topic is raised. I would never start a topic bashing people for living an unhealthy lifestyle because it is none of my business, would only serve to generate arguments and because frankly, my opinion on the matter is meaningless to people out there, they will all form their own conclusions. However, the topic was raised here and we were asked for opinions so it is only right that we should give them.
This is why we can't have nice things.

(this has nothing to do with you. It has to do with the move. Crazy. I had a response to your post, but since it was moved to the weight board, it would be futile to hit "send")

Last edited by vardon_grip; 05-29-2013 at 10:18 PM.
vardon_grip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 11:32 PM   #36
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That's one way to kill a thread...
Old 05-30-2013, 08:55 AM   #37
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
That's one way to kill a thread...
It is less confrontational to move the thread to a protected board than to say, "You can't express opinions about eating behaviors and lifestyle choices unless it conforms to SOP."
Old 05-30-2013, 10:15 AM   #38
superodalisque

Quote:
It is less confrontational to move the thread to a protected board than to say, "You can't express opinions about eating behaviors and lifestyle choices unless it conforms to SOP."
most definitely. it's totally depressing when honest opinions are stopped and no one can tell the truth. this is why so many people end up getting hurt. sad that responsibility for one another gets trumped everytime by bs or money. and as we've seen when this girl comes here later for help or support there will be none--even from her encouragers.

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-30-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:46 AM   #39
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

Yeah it's almost as depressing as people who don't understand that fetishists aren't universally abusers and victims and fetishists have their desires whether within or without a relationship.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:41 PM   #40
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
Yeah it's almost as depressing as people who don't understand that fetishists aren't universally abusers and victims and fetishists have their desires whether within or without a relationship.
Or those who refuse to understand the difference between a fetish-related performance and a lifestyle where that fetish (or anything, really) becomes an obsession to such a degree that it is self-destructive.

But that's all beside the point, because we really need to talk about how there's apparently a lot of clones walking around because I've seen Sean Bean (or someone who looks a lot like him) die in a lot of different movies, and based on the arguments raised by Voidhead any performances must be true to the lives and lifestyles of the performers.
Old 05-30-2013, 12:57 PM   #41
Wild Zero
ǝןʇıʇ ɹǝsn

Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!Wild Zero keeps pushing the rep limit!

One does not simply gain into popularity.
Old 05-30-2013, 01:21 PM   #42
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"For England, James?"
"No, for fried meat."
Old 05-30-2013, 02:42 PM   #43
diableps

diableps can now change their title

It seems something needs explaining here. Tammy is getting a sensational piece into the newspaper etc. In this kind of case you tell the press what they want to hear, because they want to print what their readers want to read. If she had been in any doubt about what they wanted to hear, she would not have to worry, because they would prompt her. This is undoubtably where the cheese diet and 400lbs by next year came from. This idea that she actually intends to eat that much cheese and gain weight so quickly is utterly ludicrous. Remember " it must be true or they wouldn't print it" is a joke... get it?
Having said that Tammy is pretty enough and will likely have a 4 - 5 year run as a webmodel while she gets to be 400lbs or so and then when she finds it gets old, she will quit and what she does with all her weight will be her business.
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 05:25 PM   #44
superodalisque

unfortunately it is true that there are impressionable people who do not know the difference between fetish performance and lifestyle. that's why there should always be a shot of reality allowed at least somewhere. and that is the problem, when lines become blurred and there are folks who take advantage of that blurring to manipulate people. that is when performance becomes a negative lie. unfortunately there is some self manipulation going on as well. sadly that becomes painfully obvious eventually also.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:29 PM   #45
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
It seems something needs explaining here. Tammy is getting a sensational piece into the newspaper etc. In this kind of case you tell the press what they want to hear, because they want to print what their readers want to read. If she had been in any doubt about what they wanted to hear, she would not have to worry, because they would prompt her. This is undoubtably where the cheese diet and 400lbs by next year came from. This idea that she actually intends to eat that much cheese and gain weight so quickly is utterly ludicrous. Remember " it must be true or they wouldn't print it" is a joke... get it?
Having said that Tammy is pretty enough and will likely have a 4 - 5 year run as a webmodel while she gets to be 400lbs or so and then when she finds it gets old, she will quit and what she does with all her weight will be her business.

yes i noted that earlier, that it was basically an advertisement. it's important to delineate that for people who may not be aware since it's presented as the truth and there are people who have absolutely no experience of the fetish world. it doesn't help that there are unscrupulous people who present fetish fantasy as truth for the unexposed.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:43 PM   #46
superodalisque

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zero View Post
i'm not sure that fetishists are always all that objective about the effect they have on other people. just because others become willingly involved doesn't mean it's truly positive for them especially if you're talking about a class of people with other problems like feelings of exclusion, body dysmorphia, an abusive past, personality disorders, mental illness or the simple need of attention and a sort of appearance of affection. i would think it would be hard to convince someone intent on their own personal pleasure who wants to be convinced that they are doing no harm to another person just because they appear to be willing participants, especially when the whole truth spoils the fantasy. there can be a whole lot of cognizant dissonance involved for both parties.

Last edited by superodalisque; 05-30-2013 at 05:46 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #47
lavishlaura

lavishlaura can now change their title

Quote:
This doesn't seem any different from what is posted 100X over on the paysite board. All of the models are out to make a buck and this one is up front with her goals. If this girl is so unhealthy and self destructive, why is this attitude not carried over to the paysite board where other models say and do the same things for their fans?
Not all of us just say things for the fans. Some of us were into gaining and our weight before we knew it was a 'thing' that was out there.
lavishlaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 10:58 PM   #48
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Fat acceptance does not mean that we have to support every single fat person unconditionally because they are fat. That is fat privilege and is just as harmful as all the anti-fat rubbish because you are still treating fat people as though they are somehow fundamentally different from thin people, just bias towards them instead of against. Fat ACCEPTANCE is about ACCEPTING people and not judging them on their body and instead judging them on their thoughts, their behaviours and themselves as a person. I don't have to agree with this woman and what she does simply because she is fat. Certain things that were said on this topic were plain insults and uncalled for, you are correct, but you seem to be mixing up insults and genuine opinion there as though they are both equally bad. Calling her unhealthy is an opinion and everybody is entitled to their own opinion and entitled to express it. That is why things are posted here, for people to discuss and share their opinions on the topic at hand, not to blindly agree that everybody is right to do whatever they like and that all fat people are perfect and wonderful because they are fat.
This is an incredibly well-made point. I couldn't give more Rep so I quoted just to say that this should be read, re-read, and then re-re-read again before bed... for a few nights... by a LOT of people. Treating people equally is not about polarizing their identity based on whatever the normally-persecuted trait is and canonizing them for something they're normally crucified for. It's about looking beyond it and understanding them as a person and a mind and soul, not a body shape or a skin color or a sexual orientation. So thank you again for an excellently made point about double-standards and staying objective on hot topics. It's like removing the politics out of a political debate and actually talking about *people* again.

I also agree wholeheartedly that this young lady may or may not really be pursuing this as a lifestyle, and as Superodalisque continues to point out so clearly, it's not up to a fetish model to make a public service announcement to clarify the "reality" of her situation. It's up to us as thinking, rational people who support each other in life to draw the line between fantasy and actualization.
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:59 AM   #49
diableps

diableps can now change their title

I guess it is sad that so many people actually believe what is written in newspapers, simply because it is written there. However Tammy's twitter feed gives a much more accurate picture.
diableps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:57 AM   #50
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diableps View Post
I guess it is sad that so many people actually believe what is written in newspapers, simply because it is written there. However Tammy's twitter feed gives a much more accurate picture.
Whether we believe everything in the newspaper is true or not is a mute point; this article was posted for discussion so people are discussing the article itself, not whether or not they actually believe the model does everything she says in it. For simplicities sake we assume it is true and give our opinions on it because that is why it was posted, for a discussion of the topic.
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote