Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 05-12-2013, 10:48 AM   #1
Fatfanplus

Fatfanplus does more than just post hot picsFatfanplus does more than just post hot picsFatfanplus does more than just post hot picsFatfanplus does more than just post hot pics
Default The Blueberry Girl from Willy Wonka

In the latest episode of my podcast "The Gaining Life" my guest and I discuss the inflation scene in the original Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory. We basically do a live commentary while watching the scene. It's the last 15 minutes of the podcast.

The Gaining Life - Episode 13: CuddleBuddy

This episode were joined by CuddleBuddy. We discuss cartoons, meeting his first gainer boyfriend, recently accepting that hes a gainer, debate different fantasies, gluttony vs. growth as turn-ons, Grommr, padding techniques, and do a fun analysis of the famous blueberry scene from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, breaking down why its captured the imagination of many generations of gainers and encouragers.
Running Time: 56 mins.

Since Dimensions does not want me posting the url for the podcast,
just google TheGainingLife and it will show up.

Thanks,
Russ
Fatfanplus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 04:17 PM   #2
Buttonboy

Buttonboy can now change their title
Default Violet what are you doing now??!!

There is no scene in any movie better than the original violet blueberry inflation. Everything about it is epic. I have scene it at least a hundred times. I love everything about it from the humiliation of the poor girl as she inflates in front of everyone and poked and gawked at , to that blue pantsuit with big gold buttons and a belt so big and obnoxious you knew it would burst off, to the only way to save her was rolling her around before she explodes.
I would love to see the scene recreated with a male character. I can see him in a dress shirt and slacks. This would be different and interesting to see a different side of this as he blows up like a blueberry and is rolled off. I would do the part justice I think
Buttonboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:06 PM   #3
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I am stopped from being turned on by it now because Violet is a child. If you are turned on by this scene as an adult doesn't that make you in some way a paedophile? There are characters I was turned on by as a child but as I became an adult stopped. I don't have an inflation fetish though and I doubt there is much out there depicting that in the mainstream.
love handles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 12:09 AM   #4
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

I think I was one of the few FA's that were never turned on by the scene. I guess because it was a goofy movie I saw the inflation part as goofy too.

Now that I'm older I get the appeal, amazing how it became a cult classic scene around these parts. Oh and as for this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by love handles View Post
I am stopped from being turned on by it now because Violet is a child. If you are turned on by this scene as an adult doesn't that make you in some way a paedophile? There are characters I was turned on by as a child but as I became an adult stopped. I don't have an inflation fetish though and I doubt there is much out there depicting that in the mainstream.
Depends on when you first see the movie...or anything really. I thought Imogen Boorman was the hottest girl I've ever seen growing up after seeing her in Hellraiser 2 when I was 11. Now I'm 10 years older than she was at the time of the movie but that doesn't mean she's any less hot. Hell, anyone my age probably still watches old re-runs of Salute Your Shorts and wants to take Heidi Lucas aka "Dina" to a nearby cabin and do some unmentionable things with her lol.

Point being, most of these folks grew up with the movie and the scene carried them over to where they are today. Now, does anyone get off on the kids in the Wonka remake made a few years back? If so, different story.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:55 AM   #5
love handles

love handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokeslove handles can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hmm.. I hadn't thought of it like that. I remember thinking Jodie Foster was Hot in Bugsy Malone.. *when I first watched it she would have been older than me I think*. I watched the film recently and remember thinking 'wow.. she is a child!'. Also I wasn't attracted to her in that film any more. Her as an adult. Totally!
Old 09-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #6
KHayes666
Go away

KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!KHayes666 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by love handles View Post
Hmm.. I hadn't thought of it like that. I remember thinking Jodie Foster was Hot in Bugsy Malone.. *when I first watched it she would have been older than me I think*. I watched the film recently and remember thinking 'wow.. she is a child!'. Also I wasn't attracted to her in that film any more. Her as an adult. Totally!
Exactly. Am I attracted to Punky Brewster? No....Solei Moon Frye herself? Hell yeah.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:02 PM   #7
Miskatonic
Advanced Killbot

Miskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging inMiskatonic makes people happy simply by logging in

Yo Violet is a kid and that's super creepy of you hope that helps.
Miskatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 10:25 PM   #8
KHayes666
Go away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miskatonic View Post
Yo Violet is a kid and that's super creepy of you hope that helps.
Is it creepy to be turned by Audrey's dream sequence from National Lampoon's European Vacation?
Old 09-19-2013, 04:43 AM   #9
love handles

Quote:
Originally Posted by KHayes666 View Post
Is it creepy to be turned by Audrey's dream sequence from National Lampoon's European Vacation?
Oh. I remember being turned on by that!!
I watched it when I was really young too so that is interesting!
I haven't seen it for years so have no idea what age she is in it. I seem to remember her being a teenager?