Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #226
hedonistthinker

hedonistthinker can now change their title

Extroversion 48%
Orderliness 52%
Emotional Stability 64%
Accommodation 34%
Inquisitiveness 86%

i must be a mad scientist
hedonistthinker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:08 PM   #227
kilo riley

kilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging inkilo riley makes people happy simply by logging in

Extroversion |||||||||||| 44%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 60%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 50%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 64%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 58%
kilo riley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 09:07 PM   #228
analikesyourface
Wonderful-awesome-awesome

analikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this boardanalikesyourface carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
So here is a question for the ladies, what looks better- pants over or under the belly?

I personally get yelled at when i go belly over because,as my wife puts it, I have belly cleavage. She feels it makes me look unkempt, like i dont know how to buy cloths that fit me. Which honestly is ironic because she buys me cloths that she like me in
See, I think it looks better if a guy gets a shirt that is long enough to tuck in, and just wears a second shirt on top, so he can go belly over. Belly under looks terrible.
Old 09-27-2013, 02:56 PM   #229
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Why the heck are energy levels so variable? I mean, there are days I feel like I'd happily go for a two hour bike ride, but this evening I feel like I want to get into a classically huge-but-cushy American car, go pick up supper at a drive through, then spend the evening on the couch in front of the TV. (When in fact I've committed myself to biking to my parents for dinner then biking home, and making polite conversation while there).
Old 10-03-2013, 08:01 PM   #230
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb No mas!

Why in the fuck do some of you people feel the need to continuously respond to You-Know-Who's posts in Hyde Park? It makes most of the threads unreadable since he ends up posting the same garbage dozens of times because people can't stop engaging him. Look, I was one of the jerks in grade school who picked on the retarded kid so I can understand to an extent that it can be fun to mess with someone who can't mentally compete but then I was 9 - you all have no such excuse.
I mean, shit, there's low-hanging fruit and then there's a worm-eaten crab apple laying on the ground that's been stepped on repeatedly...
Old 10-03-2013, 08:09 PM   #231
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Voldemort is in Hyde Park?

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 08:11 PM   #232
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

In a manner of speaking...
Old 10-07-2013, 01:06 PM   #233
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 58%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 52%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 50%

Type: calm

So I'm a scoen, thats funny I have never even been to england. Psychobabble i say!
Old 10-21-2013, 02:21 AM   #234
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Is there a name for this? What am I describing?

Guys,

What do you call-it when you make a YouTube video out of a popular or catchy-song which was originally recorded in a foreign language (typically-Japanese; but, I think, there are also some Hindi/Bollywood versions of this as well)? Except, necessarily added to this are English-language subtitles which (paradoxically) don't (at all) translate the literal meaning of the lyrics but instead just humorously mimic their original foreign language pronunciation? And, of course, this is all synchronized with visuals to help accentuate the play on words...
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #235
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The word you're looking for is "Soramimi".
Quote:
Soramimi (空耳?, "mishearing; (feigned) deafness") or Soramimi kashi (空耳歌詞?, misheard lyrics); is a Japanese term for homophonic translation of song lyrics, that is, interpreting lyrics in one language as similar-sounding lyrics in another language. A bilingual soramimi word play contrasts with a monolingual mondegreen or homophonic transformation.

An example would be the Moldovan band O-Zone's song "Dragostea din tei" (マイヤヒー maiyahī, named from the words in the opening of the song), known on the web as the Numa Numa song.
Wait. You were talking about videos based on this sort of thing; that's "Animutation".
Quote:
Animutation or fanimutation is a form of web-based computer animation, typically created in Adobe Flash and characterized by unpredictable montages of pop-culture images set to music, often in a language foreign to the intended viewers

Last edited by CleverBomb; 10-23-2013 at 05:37 PM.
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 05:46 PM   #236
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I never would have figured those terms out - good searching!

The one video that came to mind when I saw that question was this. Though...it's not even in a foreign language. It just speaks to how incomprehensible metal can be.

Alternatively, something totally different, but not un-entertaining:
Old 10-23-2013, 05:52 PM   #237
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post

The one video that came to mind when I saw that question was this. Though...it's not even in a foreign language. It just speaks to how incomprehensible metal can be.
I'll see that, and raise you this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPHaahKa1Nk

tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #238
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Thanks -- the only thing I could think of was "The 'Numa Numa" Song" (actually, Dragostea din tei) and its video derivatives, so I started with the Wikipedia entry on that and started following links. I'd never actually heard of the Flash animation stuff before.
Old 10-28-2013, 10:07 AM   #239
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
I'll see that, and raise you this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPHaahKa1Nk

slice of awesome right there!
Old 11-03-2013, 11:33 AM   #240
itjoe

itjoe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesitjoe can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Extraversion ||||||||| 44% (38 percentile)
Conscientiousness||||||||||||| 67% (62 percentile)
Neuroticism ||||||| 35% (25 percentile)
Agreeableness |||||||||||||| 70% (39 percentile)
Openness ||||||||||||||||| 87% (71 percentile)

On Briggs-Meyer, I always score INTJ.

Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(62%) Thinking(38%) Judging(22%)
itjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #241
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||| 40%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 56%
Emotional Stability |||| 16%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 66%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 52%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOAI
Your Primary type is Limbic
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:40 PM   #242
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakeboy View Post
For the third and final time, I only take personal offense to people who argue against WLS and - wait for it - know *nothing* about it. I simply cannot make it any clearer.
Actually, that's not what you wrote or how it came across - and what others are taking offense to is better found in this quote from you - "If we can't get support from a community who damn well knows the suffering fat people go through on a daily basis, where the fuck ARE we going to get it?"

Coming to a community that up-front says it is opposed to WLS and hoping for support for WLS is like preferring rock and roll expecting a heavy metal station to cater to your tastes - you 're just in the wrong forum. Ranting at us isn't going to make us support you more.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:22 PM   #243
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Kidnapped Teen Freed, Though Freedom Is Its Own Kind Of Prison, Is It Not?

I wasn't sure where to put that, but I find it so perfect I just had to put it somewhere.

So...uh...does anyone have any views on free will they'd like to share? Maybe some idiosyncratic interpretations of the notion of freedom? Existential dread over the thought of being in complete control of your future? More straightforward dread over the thought that your future is already set in stone? Silly anecdotes where you did something really dumb just because you could?

Personally...I think free will is one of the more difficult philosophical topics to think about. I mean, who actually wants to countenance that they have very little/no choice over their actions? It might be theoretically viable, but if you try to put in into practice, it really falls apart.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:52 PM   #244
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If I was entirely free the first thing I would do is restrict others. That’s what freedom is about.

Got to love The Onion.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2013, 07:24 AM   #245
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

A big part of the youth culture of the 60s and early 70s was dedicated to freedom in various forms....freedom from 'the man' freedom from old roles and stereotypes, heck freedom from one's own mind....and that whole movement kind of faded out over time, and that same group, now around retirement age, doesn't show obvious signs of having ended up all that different from other groups.

Although it could make for a really cool documentary, to track down a whole pile of people who were hard core hippies in their youth, at their retirement, and ask them if they have any regrets about that time period, did they feel it made them better people in the long run, and now that they don't have to work for a living or support a family, will they re-adopt any of that lifestyle?
Old 11-08-2013, 03:40 PM   #246
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Kidnapped Teen Freed, Though Freedom Is Its Own Kind Of Prison, Is It Not?

I wasn't sure where to put that, but I find it so perfect I just had to put it somewhere.

So...uh...does anyone have any views on free will they'd like to share? Maybe some idiosyncratic interpretations of the notion of freedom? Existential dread over the thought of being in complete control of your future? More straightforward dread over the thought that your future is already set in stone? Silly anecdotes where you did something really dumb just because you could?

Personally...I think free will is one of the more difficult philosophical topics to think about. I mean, who actually wants to countenance that they have very little/no choice over their actions? It might be theoretically viable, but if you try to put in into practice, it really falls apart.
Here's some of my inane ramblings on the subject! If you don't like "pot talk" feel free to just completely ignore this wall of text!

This is a very intriguing subject to me. It is something I have pondered on here and again in the wee small hours. What exactly is freedom? Can one truly live free?

Freedom truly is an illusion in the abstract as we as human beings are bound to something. Whether it be the need to hunt or forage for food, or a need to find or build shelter or really just to take care of our basic needs for living. In order to live one must obey those innate laws which means that in the most full sense of the word, you are never truly free.

However, in the less broad sense of the word you can be free. Anecdotally, I have had a few unfortunate occasions to lose my freedom (as we commonly know it to be) and I'll say that anytime you can show a self-determination by ignoring the directives that those in control of you give, no matter how small, the feeling victory and personal freedom in that instance is immense and palpable.

Now, back to the intangible freedom. I think the closest you can get is if you can achieve the Zen state of wanting nothing. When you can achieve that, you are truly about as close to free as you can possibly be and still be a human being.

I also believe in free will to self-determine. I think that is what our Creator had in mind. I do believe in a divine Creator and since the model I had growing up was the Christian version then that's the one I go with, although I cannot say that I know that it is 100% "on the money" since so many human hands have touched the narrative since its inception.

That being said, humans being free is the cornerstone of its belief. We have the free will to determine our entire course. The past is gone and nothing can be gained by trying to relive it. The best you can do is learn from it. The future is unknown since it is a fluid thing controlled by the decisions you make in the present. So, using an informed past but living fully in the moment is how you are "free" to determine your future. Worrying about your past, or conversely, your "legacy" is the wrong course of action to be free in this moment. Remember, odds are good that 100 years from now anyone who is reading this text today will be dead. So what does a legacy even matter? It is just something that binds you from being free and living in the moment. Think about it, can you name anyone, celebrity or family it doesn't matter, that was alive 100 years ago? I bet you can name quite few. How about 250 years ago? That number is getting smaller. How about 500 or 1,000 or even 10,000 years ago? That number has now gone about to probably zero. So once again, what does any of this really matter in the grand scheme of life? (I would so totally be a nihilist if it wasn't for my belief in a divine Creator)

TL;DR
The thing I believe you should do is live in this moment and try to achieve a state of mind where you want nothing if you want to be as free as you can be.

And thus ends the "pot talk" for today!
Old 11-08-2013, 09:20 PM   #247
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Technically you can't put it in to practice because if that's what you believe then your actions are preordained and anything you think you are enacting, collapsible or not, is not your own doing and so is incapable of causing anything to happen

mmmmm sass

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 09:52 AM   #248
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

If I was Emperor of the World, I would issue a decree that all cars must sound like the ones on the Jetsons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnT1VgeXOF0
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2014, 10:00 AM   #249
MrSensible
Welcome to Moonside.

MrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging inMrSensible makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
If I was Emperor of the World, I would issue a decree that all cars must sound like the ones on the Jetsons.

My car kind of already sounds like that but I'm pretty sure it's just my power steering belt going out. Regardless, I'm with you on this .
Old 02-07-2014, 11:19 PM   #250
CleverBomb
On Space Out

Quote:

The Suzuki Burgman 650 motorscooter actually does sound like that.

The "growl" is from the 638cc parallel twin, the "whine" is from the daisy-chained gears down the left swingarm that it uses instead of a chain, belt, or shaft drive.

Top speed is about 110MPH, fuel economy is 40-50 MPG, and there's room for two motorcycle helmets (and then some) under the seat.
(Notes: 2013+ models have revised styling. Image from Wikipedia includes aftermarket accessories.)

Last edited by CleverBomb; 02-07-2014 at 11:24 PM.

Tags
old mechanic men, passion bannisters, tornado of butthurt