Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 09-17-2015, 10:14 AM   #351
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Smart is very sexy. I can listen to some men talk all day. By the end of it we both need water.. him from talking so much.. me from drooling..

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2015, 10:37 AM   #352
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

You all are too funny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
This is pretty accurate. When I was on a learning-oriented site, I would get random requests from (male) people wanting to be friends. This was also the case on a site for a speed typing game Maybe they were just imagining something with finger dexterity in that case, I don't know.
I'm still laughing helplessly over the finger dexterity thing. I love the way your mind works. But maybe we can save our naughty Skype session for another time--you know what people say about anticipation being the best part.

Quote:
...Also, your user-title keeps catching my attention. I'm stuck studying free will/determinism...and whenever I look over towards your avatar...it's kind of like I have no choice in thinking about it more.
There is something about Xyantha's username and avatar that is very captivating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I don't know the AHA CPR guidelines note that detecting a pulse can be difficult for even trained medical professionals in some circumstances. As such I do not use a pulse for my female standards determination. Look, listen and feel for signs of respiration is a better criteria than pulse and reduces the occurence of false negatives. Also the feeling for respiration part can be fun!
Your standards and logic are very impressive. I also like the way your mind works. Is there such a thing as group Skype?
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:37 AM   #353
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post
I just thought it was a little strange that after answering a question about Scipio Africanus or Linnaeus, someone would feel a sudden urge to commence naughty Skyping.
Intelligent, educated, and willing to show it? That it would lead a guy into wanting to make contact does not surprise me, that he would think so blunt an approach was apt to work does. I mean come on guys, she's smart and thinks -- shouldn't you start by trying to engage her mind?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Hey - some guys find intelligent women unbearably sexy!!!
Ummm, yes. In my younger days I had several intense crushes on women who hadn't really registered on my radar physically at first, but as I got to know their active, minds I fell for them hard. And flip side was that a few whom I was interested in initially, as I got to know them and saw their lack of interest in doing much thinking I suddenly found them far less attractive. Bodies can be sexy and all, but in the end you (hopefully) spend far more time engaged with your partner mentally than physically.

Signed;

-- a guy married to his university debating partner
Old 09-17-2015, 10:39 AM   #354
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:

Also, your user-title keeps catching my attention. I'm stuck studying free will/determinism...and whenever I look over towards your avatar...it's kind of like I have no choice in thinking about it more.
Sorry lol!! It is kind of a nasty joke aimed at me (by me for me)...Goes to conversations between me and the hubby about what is within my control vs outside my control, and how much of life is just chance and waiting. I tend to be the sort of climb up the hill/batter myself at obstacles/continually improve myself until all obstacles crumble before me...(insert maniacal laugh). He tries to convince me to relax, have patience/all things happen for a reason and only when they are ready to, and that I will go as far in life as life has in store for me.

So it's kind of a cheap shot/low blow at my own pride, kind of....

Edit: LOL Tad!!! Can't rep you again yet!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 10:44 AM   #355
MsBrightside

MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!MsBrightside has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Sorry lol!! It is kind of a nasty joke aimed at me (by me for me)...Goes to conversations between me and the hubby about what is within my control vs outside my control, and how much of life is just chance and waiting. I tend to be the sort of climb up the hill/batter myself at obstacles/continually improve myself until all obstacles crumble before me...(insert maniacal laugh). He tries to convince me to relax, have patience/all things happen for a reason and only when they are ready to, and that I will go as far in life as life has in store for me.

So it's kind of a cheap shot/low blow at my own pride, kind of....

Edit: LOL Tad!!! Can't rep you again yet!
Interesting; and, in regard to your edit, I just got him, but he deserves more!
MsBrightside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2015, 11:50 AM   #356
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsBrightside View Post

I'm still laughing helplessly over the finger dexterity thing. I love the way your mind works. But maybe we can save our naughty Skype session for another time--you know what people say about anticipation being the best part.
Screw anticipation. I've been trying to subtly make comments that would seduce you into naughty Skyping this whole time! I was kind of devastated when the fur suit/sour cream one didn't do it

Also...group Skype IS a thing.

Quote:
As much as I do try to keep things in perspective and only act on things in which I likely have some ability to impact the outcome...that particular part seems outrageously depressing. Relaxing is over-rated when you could be manically throwing effort into everything and taking on challenges. Maybe FFAs should just take over the world. Or form our own society with a collection of relaxed, potentially Daoist BHMs.

Also, believing in determinism IRL seems to have mostly shitty results. A few studies have shown that, after reading an article arguing for determinism, people were more willing to cheat or be assholes to other people. Or maybe philosophy just turns people into jerks.
Old 09-17-2015, 11:55 AM   #357
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Screw anticipation. I've been trying to subtly make comments that would seduce you into naughty Skyping this whole time! I was kind of devastated when the fur suit/sour cream one didn't do it

Also...group Skype IS a thing.

As much as I do try to keep things in perspective and only act on things in which I likely have some ability to impact the outcome...that particular part seems outrageously depressing. Relaxing is over-rated when you could be manically throwing effort into everything and taking on challenges. Maybe FFAs should just take over the world. Or form our own society with a collection of relaxed, potentially Daoist BHMs.

Also, believing in determinism IRL seems to have mostly shitty results. A few studies have shown that, after reading an article arguing for determinism, people were more willing to cheat or be assholes to other people. Or maybe philosophy just turns people into jerks.
Yes - it is called our own dimensions teamspeak channel!!!

Sometimes I do take things too much to heart, and take too much accountability for things which are not fully within my control - and I have seen things just 'happen' that were not correlated to effort. At the same time though...just can't sit by. I think I am actually incapable of it...

And yes to FFAs taking over the world. Already on it .
Old 09-17-2015, 12:03 PM   #358
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

And we just have to sit passively and do what you over-achieving driven maniacettes want in taking over the world?

Cool.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2015, 12:19 PM   #359
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

We will sit and watch Brain take over the world...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2015, 12:21 PM   #360
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

**desperately tries to rep other people so she can give you Animaniacs rep**
Old 09-17-2015, 12:42 PM   #361
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

this was my fave!

and the faster it got.. this was me..

Old 09-17-2015, 02:17 PM   #362
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I tend to be the sort of climb up the hill/batter myself at obstacles/continually improve myself until all obstacles crumble before me...(insert maniacal laugh). He tries to convince me to relax, have patience/all things happen for a reason and only when they are ready to, and that I will go as far in life as life has in store for me.
I tend to kind of split the difference. I view life as a bit like surfing...you don't want to just sit there and let the waves move you where they will, but no matter how hard you paddle or whatever, you aren't going to get far if you can't catch a wave. Of course, if there are no waves around, maybe it is best to start paddling anyway....

Quote:
**desperately tries to rep other people so she can give you Animaniacs rep**
Got her for you! (and for me, and for everyone else with good taste )

ETA: in the interest of accuracy, I should admit that we weren't actually debating partners until after we were dating. But we did meet in the debating club, and actually became couply at a debating tournament. And the fact that she was in debating (and was feisty, would call me on my crap, and was sharp, funny, and had a larger vocabulary than I did) was certainly part of the attraction. In her case the physical part was there from the start too.
Old 11-12-2015, 03:07 PM   #363
Tad
mostly harmless

This is just, erm, .... look, all I'm saying is FFA, make sure you keep an eye on his heart health, for your own sake .....

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/corpulent-...021130295.html
Old 11-12-2015, 04:48 PM   #364
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

*blink blink*!
Old 11-12-2015, 10:07 PM   #365
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
This is just, erm, .... look, all I'm saying is FFA, make sure you keep an eye on his heart health, for your own sake .....

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/corpulent-...021130295.html
The photo of him in this article wouldn't suggest any BHM tendencies...

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/n-s-cou...ends-1.2656048
Old 11-13-2015, 07:06 AM   #366
Tad
mostly harmless

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
I couldn't find any pictures when I first saw that story. Very odd way to have initially reported it, given how he looks in that other story.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:35 AM   #367
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fat hiker View Post
As always, the DailyFail is the best picture source for any type of international trash news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...r-married.html

Bottom line - this story is just another example of fat shaming anybody who dares have a BMI over 25.0 - and blaming no matter what on their weight.

Judging from these pictures and given his age of 67, I would assume that even 90% of non-FFAs would describe his body-type as 'normal' or average, but definitely not 'overweight' let alone 'obese'.

BMI = now to turn normal into pathological.
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 06:49 PM   #368
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

I am loving BBC America right now!!

They are showing DUNE!!!!!!!!!!! the 1984 version with Sting!
Old 12-18-2015, 03:32 PM   #369
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Congratulations to Xy on her last day!!! Enjoy your time off.
Old 12-18-2015, 08:58 PM   #370
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Ty!! A night of industrious cleaning, and now i am ready to start my vaca!!
Old 12-20-2015, 08:49 AM   #371
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default An idea...

So far, this is just an idea for a joke. But it's sort of situational, just popped into my head as I was watching this:

What if, when I'm in some sort of situation where there's piano available, like at a cafe or even in the home of someone I don't know too well, and, in an almost-posh, real understated sort of way, I say something like "Would you mind...if I..." gesturing towards the bench? Then, with not too much fanfare, maybe just cinch up my pant legs or jacket sleeves for a couple seconds, I proceed to crudely banging on the keys like a total imbecile.

I have this feeling like that, maybe, that could-be funny, in the right context, with the right mark. But it would still be something of a risk to correctly execute.
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 11:51 AM   #372
bayone

bayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybayone is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
I have this feeling like that, maybe, that could-be funny, in the right context, with the right mark. But it would still be something of a risk to correctly execute.
I think it would better if, having played ineptly just long enough to make the onlookers uncomfortable, you suddenly shrugged, muttered "Ah, to hell with it!" and launched into a brilliant performance of some Rachmaninoff piece...

It's like Willy Wonka -- you have to have that somersault up your sleeve.
bayone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2015, 08:17 PM   #373
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default The thing is...

it's necessarily a skill to make an instrument sound any which way. A more skilled pianist would certainly be able to more efficiently make a particular tune more dissonant, discordant. Ironically-enough, a bit of practice with it could make for a more convincing, compelling mess of sound. Where a mark or bystander is made to wonder, Oh-my God, has he actually broken it?!
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2015, 07:39 PM   #374
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Santa for FFAs lol....uploadfromtaptalk1451011192801.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 01-07-2016, 03:53 PM   #375
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Here's an anime suggestion.
A cute 5-minute-episode romantic comedy series premiered today called 'Ojisan to Marshmallow'.

It appears to be about a BHM nicknamed "Huge" Habahiro who absolutely loves marshmallows more than anything. He works in an office with Iori Wakabayashi, who despite being aloof, desperately tries to win Habahiro's affections, usually with marshmallows, but to her frustration he remains oblivious to her intentions.

Can be streamed legally here:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/ojisan-and-marshmallow
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
old mechanic men, passion bannisters, tornado of butthurt