Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-17-2016, 08:06 AM   #401
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwesterny View Post
I've said before this sounds like hyperarousal or excessive sympathetic nervous activation. That is the fight or flight system kicking in too much. I have noticed this on a fair number of FFAs, seems like a trend among a certain type.
That's an interesting observation. I definitely tend towards hyperarrousal. I was even anxious as a kid. I have always said that my partner grounds me and relaxes me. Being able to just be with him, but especially touching him, is sort of like turning down the volume on everything.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 01:35 PM   #402
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Xy, this is us today! Cross posted in What made you LOL today?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stewie.jpg (44.8 KB, 161 views)
Old 06-02-2016, 01:46 PM   #403
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Can i smash the bottle on the table and shivv someone with the shards?!
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 02:05 PM   #404
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Can i smash the bottle on the table and shivv someone with the shards?!
Hell yes! This is Amer..... oh wait you are in Canada... lol.. sorry.. so not use to a Canadian expressing their anger like that..lol

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 06-02-2016, 02:06 PM   #405
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

We are allowed to think it, just not say it
Old 06-02-2016, 02:38 PM   #406
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Hell yes! This is Amer..... oh wait you are in Canada... lol.. sorry.. so not use to a Canadian expressing their anger like that..lol
Don't confuse the politeness with niceness -- that is always the fatal mistake

(I'm actually serious, I've been blown away by the number of actively nice people I've met in the US, while in Canada you often only get to interact with the politeness)
Old 06-02-2016, 02:39 PM   #407
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I'm an unpleasant Canadian.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 02:42 PM   #408
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
I'm an unpleasant Canadian.
I don't think so.. From your posts at least, you seem honest and to the point.. (it is what it is) type of person. For me that is not unpleasant..I prefer to speak with people that are straight forward.

Old 06-02-2016, 03:25 PM   #409
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Yes Tad.

Here is the thing Lucca, in canadian workplaces it is considered abominably rude to be straightforward. Instead, if we had a problem with you, you would be treated with respect at face value, then brows would be raised/your behaviour discussed in private.

We can be quite nasty, but some people think our lack of reaction at the time means we are nice

Edit: i try to be as straightforward as social comvention allows
Old 06-02-2016, 03:28 PM   #410
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've always felt that was nastier than being straightforward. Passive-aggression is a default setting up here.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2016, 03:29 PM   #411
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Yes!! I prefer aggressive/straightforward myself.

"You are being a bitch. Stop it."
Old 06-02-2016, 05:19 PM   #412
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Default Angie Tribeca

I was just wondering if anyone watches Angie Tribeca.. and if you do.. are you enjoying it?
Old 06-07-2016, 07:24 PM   #413
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Angry Plus-Size paysites

OK.. I know I have said this before, but DAMN IT!!!!! can someone do something about the plus-sized paysites and phoot shoots postings. You have to constantly search between their new postings to see if anyone posted anything new in a thread. It is to the point where I just go to User CP to check if anything new has been posted in the threads I follow because there are days where all the new postings are just the damned paysites. IT IS ANNOYING AS HELL!

Can I suggest that maybe the paysite have a secondary signup for membership and only those people who choose to sign up receive updates of the new postings.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:19 PM   #414
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^A trick

Courtesy of CleverBomb: When you're on the main page, double click the bulletin board-looking icon next to Paysite Sections, and that will mark the contents of those sections as 'read.'
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 02:15 AM   #415
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yakatori View Post
Courtesy of CleverBomb: When you're on the main page, double click the bulletin board-looking icon next to Paysite Sections, and that will mark the contents of those sections as 'read.'
The endless amount of hidden technical tricks almost nobody knows about on this website never ceases to baffle me.

Thank you CleverBomb & Yakatori for this valuable piece of advice!
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 07:45 AM   #416
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Ditto on what Agouderia said!

Sadly I can't seem to make it work on my phone, but even doing this when I'm on the computer should thin down the number of paysite updates I see
Old 06-08-2016, 08:46 AM   #417
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Cleverbomb and Yakatori.... i love you!!!!! This clears all of it up. Thank you!

Old 06-08-2016, 09:08 AM   #418
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

You are the best!!
Old 06-08-2016, 09:43 AM   #419
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

So my boss purchased the wrong refill for the hand sanitizer dispenser we have. We left it in the back because we can still use it. I was running low on my personal hand sanitizer and the one that I have sitting at my desk.
I figured what the hell I will use the one in the back to refill it. I could not unscrew the cover, so I basically had to "milk" the contents of the package into my hand sanitizer bottle. It looked all kinds of wrong. There I am at the front desk "milking" one bottle into another. LMFAO

I took a video of it that I might post later.

View My Video

Last edited by lucca23v2; 06-17-2016 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Adding the video.. I totally forgot to add it before (I hope it works)
lucca23v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2016, 01:05 PM   #420
Tad
mostly harmless

So this happened downtown today:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa...tawa-1.3621949

.... and I'm just pissed off because

a) The construction around there has been blocking off my favorite downtown bike rack for ages and I was looking forward to it being available again soon, and this is going to be another delay.

b) I can't come up with any good jokes tying this into politics (this happened just a few minutes walk from the Parliament buildings)

In short, I'm selfish, sarcastic, but not overly clever
Old 06-17-2016, 04:58 PM   #421
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Has or is anyone watching the "Peoples Couch, Jr." show on cable? IT is the british edition. These kids are so adorable and precocious!
Old 07-01-2016, 10:38 AM   #422
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

So i had to run errands today.. i put on a gray tshirt...and i had on black biker shorts. I was covered the way i like.. you know.. the shirt hem hits just above the thights so that most of my ass and belly are covered. I should have been ok. But after 10 minutes of trying to leave the house... I changed into a pair os khaki shorts and then went out. I felt so naked with just the tshirt and shorts. So weird!!!! When i was younger i had no priblem going out un biker shorts and a tee.. now i feel like i am walking out in just my underwear if i wear them. Very strange.

Old 07-01-2016, 01:39 PM   #423
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
Has or is anyone watching the "Peoples Couch, Jr." show on cable? IT is the british edition. These kids are so adorable and precocious!
Is that the US name for 'gogglebox' ... they film people watching primetime tv?

The kids one is worth watching ... cos funny kids... the regular one is pointless.

Why the hell would i watch people watching terrible shows?
Old 07-01-2016, 02:02 PM   #424
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumbling View Post
Is that the US name for 'gogglebox' ... they film people watching primetime tv?

The kids one is worth watching ... cos funny kids... the regular one is pointless.

Why the hell would i watch people watching terrible shows?
Yes.. i found the kids adorable and they were funny as hell

Old 07-04-2016, 08:11 PM   #425
Crumbling
Distilled Evil

Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Crumbling has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default New PSA from the Scottish government.

Thought this might have some appeal here... Lots of peely wally Scottish beach bodies.

Youtube should suggest the 'short' adverts if you want to see more of your favorites.

Pretty sure the man with the pineapple is in 'Roots and Fruits' by Kelvin Bridge in Glasgow.... and the band is Breakfast Muff.

Tags
old mechanic men, passion bannisters, tornado of butthurt