Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 07-29-2016, 11:25 AM   #426
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Apparently I work in a Pokemon hot spot (and for anyone playing -- beware Pokevision, it is very distracting!)
Attached Images
File Type: gif Capture.GIF (175.6 KB, 184 views)
Old 08-11-2016, 10:32 AM   #427
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Basically linking this article for Loopy -- but also any other fat-loving, dog-loving Brits who happen by.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/econo...=dailydispatch
Old 08-11-2016, 11:30 AM   #428
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Lmfao "dinky dog!"
Xyantha Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2016, 10:12 PM   #429
lille

lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!lille has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyantha Reborn View Post
Lmfao "dinky dog!"

I call Archer Dinky on a regular basis.
lille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 03:16 PM   #430
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.Xyantha Reborn has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This past month - weltschmerz. At least, as per sheldon cooper.

Though i find it borderline hilarious and vaguely frightening that the corporate AI google was like "velsmirch? Either you mean besmirch or weltschmerz".
Old 08-14-2016, 12:50 PM   #431
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This past month - weltschmerz. At least, as per sheldon cooper.

Though i find it borderline hilarious and vaguely frightening that the corporate AI google was like "velsmirch? Either you mean besmirch or weltschmerz".
The Germans have a word for everything. And good luck with the weltschmertz. I've been all too familiar with that feeling myself.
Old 08-14-2016, 07:16 PM   #432
Yakatori
Hard to say, really...

Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!Yakatori keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default ^Interesting...

Just found the German version of what I always thought of as a French expression: Treppenwitz
Yakatori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 01:59 PM   #433
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

People do not seem to understand the concept of "draft". When someone says they are providing a rough draft for conversation purposes, responding with "this needs work before submission" is both redundant and insulting.

Because, duh, it is a rough draft. Like, the opposit of vetted and finalized.
Old 08-27-2016, 07:37 PM   #434
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
People do not seem to understand the concept of "draft". When someone says they are providing a rough draft for conversation purposes, responding with "this needs work before submission" is both redundant and insulting.

Because, duh, it is a rough draft. Like, the opposit of vetted and finalized.
You know it seems that these days a "draft" seems a thing of the past. People are expectings things in final versions. I don't know when that happened or why it happened, but it sucks.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
Old 08-27-2016, 11:05 PM   #435
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Spellcheck isn't enough? Who knew?
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2016, 04:47 PM   #436
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!lucca23v2 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucca23v2 View Post
You know it seems that these days a "draft" seems a thing of the past. People are expecting things in final versions. I don't know when that happened or why it happened, but it sucks.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:10 AM   #437
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Why is it considered mainstream/normal/understandable for a man or woman to no longer find their significant other sexy if they gain 30,60,100 lbs...

...but FA are expected to be sexually ultrusitic and somehow override their sexual inclination for the same in weight loss?

I can understand if it ran both ways, but in does not appear to.

Mind, not loving or supporting them less. Just a loss of sexual interest.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:28 AM   #438
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Why is it considered mainstream/normal/understandable for a man or woman to no longer find their significant other sexy if they gain 30,60,100 lbs...

...but FA are expected to be sexually ultrusitic and somehow override their sexual inclination for the same in weight loss?

Maybe partly because it's easier to frame or spin the desire for a partner to lose weight as a health concern and not just related to sexual attraction.
Old 08-31-2016, 07:51 AM   #439
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:

This is the reason why I prefer to not to be in relationships with FAs. Not all FAs are like this.. but you have to realize that fat on the body is what attracts an FA. If a person chooses to be in a relationship with an FA and then decides to lose weight, there has to be a discussion as to how that decision will affect and then effect the relationship. That decision has to be made together. I am not saying a person shouldn't lose weight because of their partner, but if you love that person you have to take their feelings and desires into account as well.

Old 08-31-2016, 07:59 AM   #440
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

And lack of fat attracts non FA. No dif, really.

Assuming it is true;
If you chose to be in a relationship with a Non FFa and gain weight, you should be aware that their attraction would fade...?

You can love someone and lose sexual attraction to them. One reason f/fa post here i agony is that they generally love their partner but no longer find them attractive.

My point is that people curl their lip at a "creepy ffa no longer digging her fat" but think its totally reasonable for a girl/guy to lose attaction because she went from 120 to 300 lbs. Because he never signed up for that.

But an F/FA who dates a heavier woman and she loses weight is subject to creepiness, condemnation, and a higher standard - even though he never signed up for that.

Just a double standard.

Old 08-31-2016, 09:07 AM   #441
lucca23v2
Curves for miles

Quote:
And lack of fat attracts non FA. No dif, really.

Assuming it is true;
If you chose to be in a relationship with a Non FFa and gain weight, you should be aware that their attraction would fade...?

You can love someone and lose sexual attraction to them. One reason f/fa post here i agony is that they generally love their partner but no longer find them attractive.

My point is that people curl their lip at a "creepy ffa no longer digging her fat" but think its totally reasonable for a girl/guy to lose attaction because she went from 120 to 300 lbs. Because he never signed up for that.

But an F/FA who dates a heavier woman and she loses weight is subject to creepiness, condemnation, and a higher standard - even though he never signed up for that.

Just a double standard.

I don't think it is acceptable in either direction... it is just that this society doesn't view losing weight as a bad thing.. so they don't comprehend why someone would lose their attraction to someone who is losing weight.. but again they don't understand how someone can be attracted to a fat person.. so...

Old 08-31-2016, 09:37 AM   #442
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!dwesterny keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
if they gain 30,60,100 lbs...
You know you are putting the comma in the wrong spot, right?

It should be 3,060,100 for three million, sixty thousand one hundred pounds. Which is a lot and really would be a concern.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:06 AM   #443
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Maybe its european for the decimal.

Spaces are overrated.
Old 08-31-2016, 10:15 AM   #444
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Maybe its european for the decimal.

Spaces are overrated.
Yeahspaceskindofsuck.That'swherethemonstershide.Or whereyoufindEsthereatingasandwichnaked.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:00 PM   #445
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

My friend adopted an orphan kitty. He's still being bottle fed he's so young. We are looking for name sugestions. I suggested Marquis de Carabas. Any other ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3758.jpg (89.9 KB, 42 views)
Old 09-20-2016, 05:35 AM   #446
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

Ohmergawd. Well if we are going title themed...

Captaij Capybara!! It's like naming your cat shark. "Gotta go home and feed the Capybara...what??"
Old 09-20-2016, 06:31 AM   #447
agouderia
Library Girl

agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!agouderia keeps pushing the rep limit!

How about Archimedes .... as it looks like he has just discovered the formula for calculating the volume of his ball...
agouderia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 06:36 AM   #448
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
Originally Posted by agouderia View Post
How about Archimedes .... as it looks like he has just discovered the formula for calculating the volume of his ball...
I like it, he does look contemplative.
Old 09-20-2016, 08:36 AM   #449
Xyantha Reborn
- Actually Very Tame!

I wore an older perscription of contacts because i couldn't find my new ones.

I feel like i have plastic wrap over my eyes; everything is just a wee bit fuzzy
Old 09-20-2016, 08:45 AM   #450
dwesterny
Unpleasantly Plump

Quote:
I wore an older perscription of contacts because i couldn't find my new ones.

I feel like i have plastic wrap over my eyes; everything is just a wee bit fuzzy
Squint harder!

If I had a nickel for every time I've had a woman get all upset about the plastic wrap I covered her face with. They kick and scratch and make such a fuss.

Tags
old mechanic men, passion bannisters, tornado of butthurt