Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 05-18-2013, 06:28 AM   #76
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Topic change. Hanging bellies.

Go.
I couldn't resist this one. I have a friend who is on the way to becoming a lot more who is a BHM. He is wonderful and knows all about how much of an FA I am. This is great for me because I can have lots of belly time whenever I want it. I have never motorboated him but he has done it to me several times. I'm sure if I ask him he will let me try and see what it is like. I love the soft squishyness of his belly.
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 08:50 AM   #77
BearHug2013

BearHug2013 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
For the most part, hell yes! Squishiness. It's all about the squishiness. A belly must, after all, be properly motorboatable too.

BHMs, how do you like your own (hanging?) bellies? Do they cause any day to day frustrations? Have you made any discoveries of amusing/fun things that can be done with them?
Ok maybe it's because I'm new and all, but I feel like I'm in the twilight zone
Hmm, frustration...well it can be a pain find the right shirt that fits well. Oh and I Guess the school day disparaging remarks from my school days that randomly pop in my head
BearHug2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:27 AM   #78
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
For the most part, hell yes! Squishiness. It's all about the squishiness. A belly must, after all, be properly motorboatable too.
I...had not thought of this. Though I have to agree, squish is where it's at.

Does anyone else enjoy cuddling up and using a belly for a pillow? So much comfier
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:41 AM   #79
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

The belly in or out of the pants is always a bit of bit of a conundrum. On one hand the style of the day is to have a lower waistline but it looks abit sloppy to just "let it all hang out" especially if the shirt isnt quite long enough and it peaks out of the bottom. But conversely, if you have pants that fit well and go around your natural waistline, while more proffesionl, you look shorter and they give you that oldman look. I site the example of the major of new jersey, I'm pretty sure he was born without a torso
Old 05-18-2013, 10:11 AM   #80
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
The belly in or out of the pants is always a bit of bit of a conundrum. On one hand the style of the day is to have a lower waistline but it looks abit sloppy to just "let it all hang out" especially if the shirt isnt quite long enough and it peaks out of the bottom. But conversely, if you have pants that fit well and go around your natural waistline, while more proffesionl, you look shorter and they give you that oldman look. I site the example of the major of new jersey, I'm pretty sure he was born without a torso
Ah yes, the classic conundrum. Wear pants above the belly (and now you have to wear a much large size and larger belt) and look like a beach ball getting cut in half when you sit down.

Wear pants below the belly and need shirts that are gigantic in order to be able to cover it all and stay tucked in. Now people also think you are sloppy. I have a huge belly hang and when I walk, well honestly, waddle, my lower belly basically bounces up and down / sways all around and I think most people find that less pleasing than over the belly.

I think belly shape / type / jiggle factor all must be taken into account in the over/under debate.
BigChaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 10:14 AM   #81
sophie lou

sophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokessophie lou can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I...had not thought of this. Though I have to agree, squish is where it's at.

Does anyone else enjoy cuddling up and using a belly for a pillow? So much comfier
Yes that is exactly it, a belly that you can rest your head on or cuddle. I like to paw and kneed at like a kitten. I am so going to have to try the motorboating idea it sounds so much fun.

What about straddling the belly for some really naughty fun? I really enjoy doing that
sophie lou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #82
reuben6380
The Scenaturdist

reuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized repreuben6380 has super-sized rep

So here is a question for the ladies, what looks better- pants over or under the belly?

I personally get yelled at when i go belly over because,as my wife puts it, I have belly cleavage. She feels it makes me look unkempt, like i dont know how to buy cloths that fit me. Which honestly is ironic because she buys me cloths that she like me in
Old 05-18-2013, 01:10 PM   #83
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

How about the issue of going shirtless? When I'm outside I like feeling the sun and breeze on my skin (especially at the beach). However I'm not too fond of the OMG mouth open stares.

I'm not sure if its the fact I'm fat or that I'm covered in hair (which is going grey so I guess I look like a 300 pound silver back gorilla). Regardless, what's the point of going to the beach if you don't get to run around in just your swim suit.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:37 PM   #84
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben6380 View Post
So here is a question for the ladies, what looks better- pants over or under the belly?

I personally get yelled at when i go belly over because,as my wife puts it, I have belly cleavage. She feels it makes me look unkempt, like i dont know how to buy cloths that fit me. Which honestly is ironic because she buys me cloths that she like me in
Belly over, no question! It looks so cute and awesome moving about all unrestrained like that! Tell your wife to stop being so picky and get over herself. Her nitpicking isn't going to make you 100lbs lighter now is it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
How about the issue of going shirtless? When I'm outside I like feeling the sun and breeze on my skin (especially at the beach). However I'm not too fond of the OMG mouth open stares.

I'm not sure if its the fact I'm fat or that I'm covered in hair (which is going grey so I guess I look like a 300 pound silver back gorilla). Regardless, what's the point of going to the beach if you don't get to run around in just your swim suit.
I know this is easier said than done but you need to learn to just ignore the slack jawed idiots on the beach. You are your own person, who cares what they think. You are there to have fun, so just try and ignore the other beach goers and enjoy yourself!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 01:51 PM   #85
BearHug2013

That'd be much easier you go shirtless with people who like or don't mind you going shirtless. It's much easier if you got someone along who's not against defending your shirtless-ness. I'm the same and ya gotta cool in your own skin...which is why I run walk around the house naked 10 minutes a day
Old 05-18-2013, 02:13 PM   #86
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Relativism!

I've seen guys manage a belly under that doesn't make them look torso-less or over 80. And I've liked it on them. And I hardly need say that belly over makes me pretty happy too. I honestly think it differs from person to person - whatever makes you feel most professional and comfortable, and suits you best in your own opinion. I must just add that I have a thing for an untucked shirt - especially a buttondown. Maybe that's because it leaves a little bit to the imagination and.... idk, just has a particularly cuddly look to it.

Now, as for shirtlessness.... This reminds me of our December holiday and how many BHMs there were on the beach, most of whom had a gorgeous woman laying beside them or engaging in what I like to call cuddle-walking. This sight is nothing new in South Africa. BHMs abound (we like our red meat). Everyone of every size and hairiness level had the least amount of clothing on them because.... it's hot! So to me it's just the most natural thing in the world, but again, do what feels right and comfortable to you. People are curious creatures and they will always find something to stare at.
Old 05-18-2013, 02:50 PM   #87
BearHug2013

Are you serious?
If so I may have to vacation on a South African beach.
American infomercials have totally mislead me.

Now a quick site question for you all: my "posting rules" says I can't post attachments, is that a profile issue or cause I'm on here from my phone?
Old 05-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #88
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Either under or over can work, and I've been known to appreciate both. But as most FFAs would probably say, under is particularly great. Especially for surprise squeezing. I agree about untucked shirts! I've noticed that it works well with pants over the belly, because it hides that fact a bit and detracts from the potentially elderly/only torso look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearHug2013 View Post
Are you serious?
If so I may have to vacation on a South African beach.
American infomercials have totally mislead me.

Now a quick site question for you all: my "posting rules" says I can't post attachments, is that a profile issue or cause I'm on here from my phone?
Now I'm contemplating a future vacation to one of these beaches...

Back when I first joined, I remember being able to post attachments quite early on. So I'm going to say it's a matter of being on your phone.
Old 05-18-2013, 03:33 PM   #89
BearHug2013

Quote:
Back when I first joined, I remember being able to post attachments quite early on. So I'm going to say it's a matter of being on your phone.
Thanks
At least now I KNOW I'll have to do it from my computer
Old 05-18-2013, 11:06 PM   #90
Mordecai
The fire is coming for us

Mordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging inMordecai makes people happy simply by logging in

I tend to go over the belly, but with some suits I own, I have to let it hang.

Quote:
I enjoy when a lady I like uses my belly as a pillow. I think it's cute.

Last edited by Mordecai; 05-18-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Mordecai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 09:36 AM   #91
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

I really wish society would adopt the hobbit custom of giving people presents on your birthday. Not only would it save me time and stress - since I'd only have to worry about getting people birthday presents 1 day every year - but I would actually look forward to other people's birthday parties.
Old 05-21-2013, 07:19 AM   #92
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Over, under, whatever….I just wish that there was a way to keep my trousers staying in one place (well, short of suspenders or pulling my belt so tight that it hurts). I’ve learned not to plan walking any substantial distance with both hands full, because if I can’t hitch ‘em up occasionally I’ll soon be walking on my cuffs.

I’m not even all that large, not sure if this gets better or worse as you get bigger? Granted that part of my issue comes with having no hips, mostly a ball belly, and a short waist, so other guys may not have as many problems? And technically there is a point where I could wear things ‘under’ and they’d presumably stay in place, but that means that in front they’re pretty much lying on my pubic bone which might be a little too low, ya know?
Old 05-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #93
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

This is the big question indeed. I'm an under guy, I just cant bare the feel of when its over. Im a non tucker of shirts unless im at work and then I go for a longer fit. I think in my opinion it looks better this way too. Belts or a proper git though if you are an under fan.

I do happen to think I'm a pretty decent dresser for a big guy, but hey I could be wrong.

On a different note im looking to get back into selling online but im not a fan of ebay. Has anyone got any alternate sites they use?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 05:19 PM   #94
BearHug2013

Amazon always worked well for me(as a consumer).
Old 05-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #95
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
I can only feel bad to a point for the people in Oklahoma. Why in the FUCK would you live in a place where you know there's an excellent chance that a tornado will destroy everything you own and maybe even kill you some day?!
Or for that matter why would anyone live on a fault line or below sea level? Was their first choice to live on a volcano?
Fucking MOVE you idiots.

No clever response. Just a simple FUCK YOU PAL.
I am going to guess you wanted an angry response right?
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #96
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Quote:
I can only feel bad to a point for the people in Oklahoma. Why in the FUCK would you live in a place where you know there's an excellent chance that a tornado will destroy everything you own and maybe even kill you some day?!
Or for that matter why would anyone live on a fault line or below sea level? Was their first choice to live on a volcano?
Fucking MOVE you idiots.

See, this is my problem with laws. If homicide didn't carry so many legal repercussions, the population might be a bit more manageable. A genocide or two and no one will have to live in these god-forsaken areas!

But NOPE. Illegality all around
Old 05-23-2013, 08:01 PM   #97
Paquito
don't July to me

Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!Paquito keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Fucking MOVE you idiots.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it.
I award you no rep. And may God have mercy on your soul.
Paquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:50 PM   #98
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Alright, here's a question for anyone.

When I watch something - be it an older television episode or a movie - I tend to get extremely impatient come the middle of it. As a result, I sometimes google the media being watched and read the plot. While I don't feel like this really detracts from my watching experience, friends find this habit somewhat terrible.

What's wrong with enjoying something mostly because of the characters? IE: I watch House for...House. The structure is formulaic enough and eventually, I'd rather just know what non-Lupus ailment is the culprit.

So am I the only one who succumbs to this urge? Or has the urge period?
Old 05-24-2013, 12:21 AM   #99
BearHug2013

Quote:
Alright, here's a question for anyone.

When I watch something - be it an older television episode or a movie - I tend to get extremely impatient come the middle of it. As a result, I sometimes google the media being watched and read the plot. While I don't feel like this really detracts from my watching experience, friends find this habit somewhat terrible.

What's wrong with enjoying something mostly because of the characters? IE: I watch House for...House. The structure is formulaic enough and eventually, I'd rather just know what non-Lupus ailment is the culprit.

I totally feel ya on that one!! I'm watching fringe for the first time and I peeked at the ending and now I'm more excited to get there
Best to do it when watching stuff alone others might get annoyed.
Old 05-24-2013, 02:06 AM   #100
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Fear not, for I bear thee glad tidings!

I've been known to do this too. Not all the time or with everything, but I have and I don't feel it takes away from my viewing pleasure either.

Come to think of it, I'm actually more impatient when it comes to reading and I like to do this with books a lot. It's probably fair to say that I even get more excited at times when I know what's going to happen, because I'm able to get that much more wrapped up in the details of how it unfolds. I think we have the advantage of noticing more things like when you've watched something twice.... without having to actually watch/read it twice. *snaps finger to the side with some 'tude* That also goes back to enjoying a story for the characters.

It's all good

Edit: BearHug, I somehow didn't see your reply so I was announcing the we-get-more-enjoyment thing as if it were the unheard gospel, but there ya have it! It has been confirmed and is now a concrete certainty.

Last edited by ODFFA; 05-24-2013 at 02:13 AM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
old mechanic men, passion bannisters, tornado of butthurt