Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-06-2013, 03:59 AM   #151
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Teehee! Maybe I'm flaky, but I can't help agreeing with you both.
Nothing wrong with that. Normal is boring.
Old 06-06-2013, 04:59 AM   #152
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djudex View Post
IMA HUG YOU SO HARD YO MOMMA GONNA GET A HUG TOO
Hahaaaa! Tha's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Haha, me to! Not such a fan of the stranger hugging though to be fair! =p
Separated. At. Birth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearHug2013 View Post
*HUG*
My favourite kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Nothing wrong with that. Normal is boring.
Normal = Boring
x
ain't no such thing as Normal
=
ain't no such thing as Boring
Old 06-06-2013, 05:06 AM   #153
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'd hug you, but I'm afraid I'd catch some ridiculous South African disease like Biltong Fever or Boer Cooties.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:24 AM   #154
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

...five seconds later...

Oh well, I'll live. *chews biltong*
(The Cooties don't apply. Do I look like a farmer to you?)
Old 06-06-2013, 05:27 AM   #155
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

...five seconds later...

Oh well, I'll live. *chews biltong*
(The Cooties don't apply. Do I look like a farmer to you?)
*so..... tempted.... to say.... gah!*

What is everyone's fascination with jerky anyway? The stuff sounds disgusting!
Old 06-06-2013, 05:40 AM   #156
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Jerky is awesome. Bison jerky is especially tasty.

Fuck, now I want jerky.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:40 AM   #157
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Fuck, now I want jerky.
Yep me too, and some pork scratchings, gherkins and olives.
biglynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 04:45 AM   #158
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglynch View Post
You can keep those, just as long as you give me all your sweets instead!!!
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 05:17 AM   #159
biglynch

biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!biglynch has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
You can keep those, just as long as you give me all your sweets instead!!!
That seems like a very fair trade. Deal.
Old 06-08-2013, 04:06 PM   #160
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Fuck, now I want jerky.
Quote:

Never have more true words been spoken on this forum.

Here are the sites I order jerky from. I alternate depending on what I am looking for and sometimes I just make my own. These places are awesome though:

http://blueoxjerky.com/ (amazing variety. SUPER smokey.)
http://www.bigjohnsbeefjerky.com/ (Really spicy flavors and very chewy.)
http://www.greenlightjerky.com/ (go here for flavored jerky. Really intense flavors. Not that chewy.)
http://www.smokedmeats.com/ (they use mahogany bush for the smoke, its quite interesting. Very tough - a long chew jerky)

Last edited by BigChaz; 06-08-2013 at 04:09 PM.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 06:22 PM   #161
HDANGEL15
GREATFUL

HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!HDANGEL15 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
Never have more true words been spoken on this forum.

Here are the sites I order jerky from. I alternate depending on what I am looking for and sometimes I just make my own. These places are awesome though:

http://blueoxjerky.com/ (amazing variety. SUPER smokey.)
http://www.bigjohnsbeefjerky.com/ (Really spicy flavors and very chewy.)
http://www.greenlightjerky.com/ (go here for flavored jerky. Really intense flavors. Not that chewy.)
http://www.smokedmeats.com/ (they use mahogany bush for the smoke, its quite interesting. Very tough - a long chew jerky)
thanks i just ordered from blue ox....the game jerky...3 pak
Old 06-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #162
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Infect Dims --- check!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGb5IweiYG8 >:-)
Old 06-10-2013, 06:37 AM   #163
biglynch

Sweet jebus is the UK trying to anoy me. I got another 6 day run off work and yep so far all have been rubbished with awful weather. Still Sugru is awesome. I just want to fix stuff for the sake of it. Also debating on weather or not to go to a bbw/bhm club night in london on saturday. The going alone part is fine but it seems with these events they tag on the BHM part as a 1% after thought.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:59 PM   #164
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Cross-posting from the crushes thread... 'cause that's the way I want it....

Iíve been on Dims exactly one year today!
I believe this permits me to get just a little cumbaya on you all. So, bear with me.....you know, just this once :-P I thought Iíd make a little crush list of people that have been on my mind lately, say a little something to them/about them and add a song that makes me think of their amazingness whenever I hear it.

PS: You guys know how much awesomesaucery goes on here and Iím only human, so if youíre not on this list, I prrrrobably still think youíre fantastic.

Hozay: I want what youíre having. Your love of life, music and all things awesome is so freakiní contagious. Lucky us. Your compliments are also really amazing and sincere, and have meant a lot to me. Life Is A Highway Ė Rascal Flatts (Personally, I really love this version)
Thank you so much Odette, this is incredibly nice of you to say. I enjoy all of our saucy conversations and always look forward to hearing from you. You're very sweet
Old 06-13-2013, 12:23 AM   #165
biglynch

Default OK lets try.

So i will go to this bbw/bhm night in london. http://www.club-indulge.co.uk/
Not really sure what to expect tho, anyony tried somthing like this before.
Old 06-13-2013, 03:50 PM   #166
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Quote:
So i will go to this bbw/bhm night in london. http://www.club-indulge.co.uk/
Not really sure what to expect tho, anyony tried somthing like this before.
I've seen this place around on the interwebs. Seems nice enough, but as you said... a lot of these places cater pretty much to larger women only.
Old 06-14-2013, 03:24 PM   #167
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
I've seen this place around on the interwebs. Seems nice enough, but as you said... a lot of these places cater pretty much to larger women only.
Im gonna have a butchers after work tomorrow so I will report my findings. Might be fun either way.
Old 06-15-2013, 04:12 AM   #168
sarahe543

sarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized repsarahe543 has super-sized rep

set up your own event somewhere aimed more at BHM's
sarahe543 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 05:09 PM   #169
biglynch

just got home and i have to i had a very good time. The host was a lovely woman who seemed to have a real care for the people who went. 10/10 for effort.
Old 06-16-2013, 03:28 PM   #170
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

Quote:
just got home and i have to i had a very good time. The host was a lovely woman who seemed to have a real care for the people who went. 10/10 for effort.
You sound like the kindest Come Dine With Me contestant I've ever heard

Seriously though, I commend you for going and I'm really glad to hear it went so well.
Old 06-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #171
biglynch

Quote:
You sound like the kindest Come Dine With Me contestant I've ever heard

Seriously though, I commend you for going and I'm really glad to hear it went so well.
Haha seems about right for me. It was good stuff tho, it was a shame i had to leave before midnight (that makes it sound like i'm Cinderella) useless trains not runnin late.
Old 06-17-2013, 06:12 AM   #172
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Is it something you think you'd go to again? Perhaps with your endorsement some of the other London-ish area people from this board would give it a try!
Old 06-17-2013, 04:26 PM   #173
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Is it something you think you'd go to again? Perhaps with your endorsement some of the other London-ish area people from this board would give it a try!
Yes. Im going to go to the next one in July. hopfully they wont get hit with a last minute venue cancellation.I'm not sure what my word is worth but hey yeah the more the merryererrra!
Old 06-18-2013, 12:49 AM   #174
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

I've heard of clubs like that being somewhat popular in Japan, of all places. Though, Japan shouldn't surprise me with anything.

So what was the crowd like there? Was there a fair amount of both BHM/BBW and smaller admirers? If they existed around here, I'd probably venture out to one at some point...but I wouldn't want to stick out terribly.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:50 AM   #175
biglynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
I've heard of clubs like that being somewhat popular in Japan, of all places. Though, Japan shouldn't surprise me with anything.

So what was the crowd like there? Was there a fair amount of both BHM/BBW and smaller admirers? If they existed around here, I'd probably venture out to one at some point...but I wouldn't want to stick out terribly.
Iím with you on the Japan/no surprises thing...apparently Eyeball licking is the craze out there at the moment.

It was a good mix of bbw/bhm so that was nice to see and a scattering of admirers, I spent a fair amount of the night talking to a lady who was a lovely bbw. It was nice that nobody felt they needed to justify their place. I was a bit nervous walking in but that lasted about 2 seconds. Before the club/party they do a meet and greet. I was taken an introduced to everyone. I think the crowd numbers was damaged by the venue change but it would have been very easy to cancel alltogether yet the show went on.

Tags
old mechanic men, passion bannisters, tornado of butthurt