Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 07-19-2006, 12:11 PM   #1
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default What do you have on your shirt today?

(clever disguise for another lunch thread combined with a rant about being a food magnet)

I wore white today. I should have known better, but I did it anyway. Now, anyone I encounter today won't have to guess what I had for lunch (after all, people nearly always make such a game of finding out what Joy ate today).

So, here's a map of the lunch I'm currently wearing:

Dribbled in a line of fine spots below my right breast - coffee, black

Mid-belly - Nice-sized splotch of raspberry vinagrette

Just under left breast - pizza sauce

On the neckline - small spots of cherry filling from the pop-tart I had for dessert (these are small, so I may have to assist by pointing them out)

I swear, I'm not a slob, I only look like one! Napkins were present and accounted for, but when wearing white, food knows how to get past those napkins.

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 01:06 PM   #2
Sandie_Zitkus
Entrepreneur

Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!Sandie_Zitkus keeps pushing the rep limit!

Sweetheart - not to worry. There's an old saying in my family:

"If you don't wear it you didn't enjoy it."

ENJOY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyJoy
(clever disguise for another lunch thread combined with a rant about being a food magnet)

I wore white today. I should have known better, but I did it anyway. Now, anyone I encounter today won't have to guess what I had for lunch (after all, people nearly always make such a game of finding out what Joy ate today).

On the neckline - small spots of cherry filling from the pop-tart I had for dessert (these are small, so I may have to assist by pointing them out)

I swear, I'm not a slob, I only look like one! Napkins were present and accounted for, but when wearing white, food knows how to get past those napkins.
Sandie_Zitkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 01:29 PM   #3
HappyFatChick
On Timeout

HappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this boardHappyFatChick carries a lot of weight on this board

I can almost never eat without spilling something. Unless I'm out on a date. Then I'm really careful.

Today's shirt leftovers feature rice spots from eating sushi while driving.
HappyFatChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:06 PM   #4
Esme

Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Esme has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I used to have a friend who was a BBW and had very ample breasts. She *always* had something on the front of her. She finally took to wearing either a scarf or a pin whenever she went out and would strategically relocate the scarf/pin to cover the spot d'jour. It worked great and no one ever knew unless she told them. BRILLIANT!
Esme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 08:10 PM   #5
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm usually cleaning something out of my moustache than spilling something on my shirt.

My sweetie, OTOH, is cursed to always spill something esp. when she's wearing a white shirt. And usually on her ample frontage.
Old 07-19-2006, 08:22 PM   #6
xoxoshelby

xoxoshelby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxoxoshelby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Tide To Go - I always have one in my purse. Saves me everyday, no matter what I've spilled on myself!
xoxoshelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 05:48 AM   #7
JoyJoy

JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.JoyJoy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxoshelby
Tide To Go - I always have one in my purse. Saves me everyday, no matter what I've spilled on myself!
I had one of those Shout wipes in my desk drawer last week....I think I need to stock up..

JoyJoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 11:02 AM   #8
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Lol

This is HILARIOUS! Stain stick is my best friend. I keep it in the bathroom so, when I take off clothes, I can stain stick them immediately.

I said to Rainy just yesterday, as I sat on her couch eating a huge piece of ice cream pie, that at least my breasts kept it from getting on the carpet.
Old 07-20-2006, 01:28 PM   #9
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

right thigh: greasy pizza sauce. Tried removing it with the old: ice cube from bev. trick but it didn't quite work.
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:58 PM   #10
xoxoshelby

xoxoshelby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesxoxoshelby can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth
This is HILARIOUS! Stain stick is my best friend. I keep it in the bathroom so, when I take off clothes, I can stain stick them immediately.

I said to Rainy just yesterday, as I sat on her couch eating a huge piece of ice cream pie, that at least my breasts kept it from getting on the carpet.
I have the shout with the scrubby top in my bathroom
xoxoshelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 07:47 PM   #11
bigsexy920
Ok I'll be good.

bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!bigsexy920 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:

This is why I carry shout wipes around with me. If I didnt I wouldnt own a top without a stain on it.
bigsexy920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 09:39 PM   #12
William
On Timeout

William makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging inWilliam makes people happy simply by logging in

Hi Joy

I was surfing for some other topic and found this conversation on a forum and thought to post a link here

"The Ultimate Spilling Food On Yourself Thread, The Thread"
http://forums.egullet.org/index.php?showtopic=26841

William

Quote:

William is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:59 PM   #13
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

Bryan Adams, well not litteraly

but on the belly section ice cream, n some stuff on my shorts that im not sure what it is...
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 02:44 PM   #14
CuteyChubb
Queen of Hearts

CuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging inCuteyChubb makes people happy simply by logging in

Right near where my left nip should be is a brown nip sized stain from lunch. A drop of beef stroganoff sauce. Above my right boob area is an unidentified non-food grayish stain. I feel like a slob. These two stains on my shirt are enough to make me jump in the shower as soon as I get home. I need some Tide to go.

:) Smile, JESUS loves you. (Even if you don't want him to. ;) )
CuteyChubb is offline   Reply With Quote