Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-23-2013, 06:56 PM   #1
Steve373

Steve373 can now change their title
Default Is it wrong to be attracted to a plump sexy senior lady ?

I was at the beach today in a gazebo area with a bunch of picnic tables. This woman that had to be 60-65 sits down wearing some super tight spandex shorts and a belly shirt. She had such a sexy muffin top spilling over the waistband of her shorts and a very nice set of tits that were just a bit droopy...no problem for me there. nice legs and (__*__) too !

I've never been so attracted to a woman this much older than me ( I'm 49) and naturally want to go younger not older. Older has not worked well with my wife.

I took off my shirt to display my beer belly and looked her way a lot, but she was with an even older woman....if she was alone I would have approached her. I so wanted to feel her flabby tummy !
Steve373 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 10:22 PM   #2
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Age is nothing but a number! I see absolutely no shame in it. I dated a plump 50-year-old when I was 24... a purely for-fun relationship for about a month. She was blonde and about 5'4", 220 or so, and seriously hot fluffy stuff! I would have walked right over there and said hello if I were in your place!
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:55 AM   #3
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Gtfo of the bbw section. There are other places for these kinda of posts
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:56 AM   #4
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoirse View Post
Gtfo of the bbw section. There are other places for these kinda of posts
Ain't it the truth.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:06 PM   #5
gnoom
cencored by wife

gnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot picsgnoom does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post
Is it wrong to be attracted to a ... senior lady?
No. 10char
Old 05-24-2013, 05:22 PM   #6
omegaseph

omegaseph has said some nice things

It's not 'wrong' to be attracted to anyone. Who you're attracted to is who you're attracted to, it's not something you have much say over in your conscious self.
omegaseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 09:30 PM   #7
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Of course it's not. What might be wrong is wanting to go hit on her when you mentioned you have a wife. Would your wife mind if you did? If so, then acting on it would be wrong.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:38 PM   #8
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Since the love of my life is 60 and I'm 48, I'm pretty confident in saying there is nothing "wrong" with it.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:46 PM   #9
Marlayna

Marlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions communityMarlayna is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve373 View Post
I was at the beach today in a gazebo area with a bunch of picnic tables. This woman that had to be 60-65 sits down wearing some super tight spandex shorts and a belly shirt. She had such a sexy muffin top spilling over the waistband of her shorts and a very nice set of tits that were just a bit droopy...no problem for me there. nice legs and (__*__) too !

I've never been so attracted to a woman this much older than me ( I'm 49) and naturally want to go younger not older. Older has not worked well with my wife.

I took off my shirt to display my beer belly and looked her way a lot, but she was with an even older woman....if she was alone I would have approached her. I so wanted to feel her flabby tummy !
Hey, that was me! You should've come over and told me how cute I looked.
Marlayna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 11:40 AM   #10
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default I am attracted

I am very attracted to a senior BBW who has a magnificent set of hips that jiggle so beautifully when she walks and a wonderful belly and other parts that are also magnificent. In addition she has a lovely smile, a wonderful comehither look, a brilliant mind, and most amazingly of all, she thinks that I am wonderful.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 12:03 PM   #11
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Since the love of my life is 60 and I'm 48, I'm pretty confident in saying there is nothing "wrong" with it.
proof, yo.

Also attraction is entirely subjective.
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:30 AM   #12
Jah
Veggie girl

Jah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging inJah makes people happy simply by logging in

I don't understand how it could possibly be considered wrong to like someone that's in their 60s. As long as you're two consenting adults it shouldn't matter. I've been attracted to people from 20 to 90+
Of course, I hope you aren't suggesting you're married and considering cheating on your wife...
Jah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:12 PM   #13
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Age is just a number, you are attracted to who you are attracted to. I have seen alot of senior and older BBW i am attracted to. But i also have always been attracted to older women too though.
Old 05-29-2013, 08:14 AM   #14
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

The two sexiest words in the world are "senior" and "BBW". There is a 60-something BBW who advertises on backpage in one of the southern states who is about as hot is it gets in womanly appeal.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:03 AM   #15
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Not the place for it guys. Take your old lady hard-ons elsewhere.
Old 05-29-2013, 10:59 AM   #16
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Not the place for it guys. Take your old lady hard-ons elsewhere.
This from the person who delights in detailing her exploits on a regular basis?
I enjoy your posts, and you should understand it's a big world with lots of people who like lots of things. If nobody's being hurt, what's the problem?
When did this room become "Fat Prudery"?
Old 05-29-2013, 03:14 PM   #17
Saoirse

WHOA did this post get moved? Swear to my anus it was on the bbw board. Sorry dude, my posts had jack shit to do with "prudery".

Last edited by Saoirse; 05-29-2013 at 03:17 PM.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:16 PM   #18
cinnamitch
nope

cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!cinnamitch keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
The BBW board is not the place for men to be talking about chicks they think are hot. There are other areas on the Dimensions Forum for such discussion. Believe me, it's got jack shit to do with "prudery".
I think it got moved to the sexuality board.
cinnamitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 07:20 AM   #19
bbwbud

Quote:
WHOA did this post get moved? Swear to my anus it was on the bbw board. Sorry dude, my posts had jack shit to do with "prudery".
I didn't know it had been somewhere else when you posted, and I offer you my sincerest apologies. I'm with you, general stuff on BBW board, but things can get a little randier here.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:16 PM   #20
bbwbud

Now lets return to what really matters in this thread, our lust for the not so young and voluptous...
Old 06-03-2013, 08:41 PM   #21
Extinctor100
Looking for Angels

Extinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging inExtinctor100 makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Now lets return to what really matters in this thread, our lust for the not so young and voluptous...
Don't ever post again. Your post count is 666. Muahahaha 3
Extinctor100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 09:36 PM   #22
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

if you've gone for older in the past and it hasn't worked i would not go down the same road. attraction is one thing and having relationship is something else. something tells me that intellectually you personally already know it would be best for you personally to be with someone closer to your own age. otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question. being attracted is not wrong but you have to remember that for the long term our brain has to play a part in it as well. a lot of my friends who've broken up with people always say they kinda knew from the beginning it would not work for them but talked themselves in to it because they were so attracted.
Old 06-03-2013, 09:41 PM   #23
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Of course it's not. What might be wrong is wanting to go hit on her when you mentioned you have a wife. Would your wife mind if you did? If so, then acting on it would be wrong.
oooo never mind then
Old 06-03-2013, 11:09 PM   #24
CleverBomb
On Space Out

CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.CleverBomb has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
Good catch!
CleverBomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:10 PM   #25
bbwbud

Maybe he was looking to be adopted. Into a rather close family...