Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 06-04-2013, 05:15 PM   #26
superodalisque

superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.superodalisque has ascended what used to be the highest level.

*snickers*
Old 06-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #27
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

I was thinking of this thread when I saw the documentary film: "Meet the Fokkens" It's about 70 year-old identical twins who have been prostitutes in Amsterdam's Red Light District for 50 years. It's on Netflix.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #28
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!
Lightbulb Link

http://www.meetthefokkens.com/
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:05 AM   #29
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I'd date them, although paying for it might be a bit much, and they have just the best possible names for their profession...
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 10:28 PM   #30
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by superodalisque View Post
if you've gone for older in the past and it hasn't worked i would not go down the same road. attraction is one thing and having relationship is something else. something tells me that intellectually you personally already know it would be best for you personally to be with someone closer to your own age. otherwise you wouldn't be asking this question. being attracted is not wrong but you have to remember that for the long term our brain has to play a part in it as well. a lot of my friends who've broken up with people always say they kinda knew from the beginning it would not work for them but talked themselves in to it because they were so attracted.
I do agree there are many things to take into considerations when dating a person who is older then you, that is true.
Old 06-28-2013, 08:01 AM   #31
stevenbbwlvr

stevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot picsstevenbbwlvr does more than just post hot pics

I had a really hot relationship with a woman 11 years my senior; a splendid bbw she was. This is many years ago but I still think about her.

I introduced her to some stuff she'd never done, like rimming and golden showers. She fiercely enjoyed both. The only thing she wouldn't do was anal intercourse.
stevenbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 02:09 AM   #32
HeavyDuty24
Come on rise up

HeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityHeavyDuty24 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

I dated an older BBW a few years back and would date one again.