Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion
Old 05-27-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
LibrarianFA

LibrarianFA has said some nice things
Default Gaining as a phase?

Before I start, a little background is needed. My journey to this point began around 2005 or so when I discovered gaining and that I was interested in it. This led me first to Dims (under another username which I've since forgotten) and later to Fantasy Feeder. Well to make a long story short I eventually turned fantasy to reality and packed on around 25 pounds back in 2010. The feeling of having a belly was wonderful. Of course there was the usual shit from family, but they more or less accepted the way I was. I liked being bigger and still do.

Yet once I'd gained something curious happened. I lost interest in getting bigger. My desire to be fat, if one considers 180 lbs on a 5 foot 7 frame fat, hasn't changed per se. But I have little interest in actively gaining. Part of this may stem from having achieved a goal. Also my blood pressure went up into the 120s over 80s (at least with one of those arm band home measuring units - my doctor read it at 120/80 and that was the highest he'd seen it which is confusing). On top of everything I unintentionally lost a few pounds recently and that did not bother me.

There is some irony to this story, however. You see my career required a relocation to the Deep South. I've already gained all the weight back and I haven't even been here a week . The stores are fully stocked with fattening snack foods and there is no diet food in sight ... and I think I like that. Has anyone else experienced this sort of confusion? I really am not sure if I'm a gainer or not despite having known about the fetish for years.
LibrarianFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 05:47 PM   #2
LibrarianFA

Default Update

My old username suddenly came back to me. It is Chubbyadmirer86. The reason I bring it up is so people can look up my previous posts on the subject of weight gain thus contextualizing my post here.
Old 06-22-2013, 08:23 AM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

I wrestle with this quite often. At times I think it would be nice to be in better shape and be more fit and I start to pay attention to how much I eat and when. Lose maybe ten lbs. or so but then the desire to just let myself go and get fat comes roaring back. I decided some time ago not to fret over these phases but just be me. I don't overeat to intentionally gain but just enjoy all the food the world has to offer and let nature take its course. My weight hovers between 285 lbs. and 300 lbs. I honestly don't think I will ever be much less than that. I gained 125 lbs. over a 15 year period starting in the mid-80's by stopping all dieting and just enjoying the pleasure of eating. Went from 175 lbs. to 300 lbs. which is where I have been ever since. Seems to fit my psyche since I love BBWs and SSBBWs and I am definitely a foodie.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #4
LibrarianFA

BigFA that is the general approach I have taken. Since settling into my new place the phase seems to have passed and I no longer care about my weight. Like you I hover in a range with mine being 175-180 lbs. The fact that my parents, who have gotten health conscious in their old age, are far away might have something to do with it. Either way I will take your advice to heart next time such doubts surface.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:03 PM   #5
GainingGloria

GainingGloria has said some nice things

Yep, I can identify with this although my story is different. I got crazy busy with life and work over the last few months and gaining was not the priority it had been. For a part of this time I was still getting bigger thanks to a boyfriend who enjoys being a feedee and a family pushing heaped portions of food upon me after seeing me gain. I didn't enjoy it as much because - if this makes sense - I wasn't in the frame of mind to gain, and I lost some of it quickly. Having the time to enjoy the gain is really important. And for a time I wondered if I was over it, if it was a "phase" and that worried me as I was still gaining and now I had a boyfriend who was into it as well and I felt surrounded by food and people that were making me fatter and it was hard to stop although I wanted to.
As a teenager I had a fantasy to gain weight for years (but not doing so apart from very occasional stuffs) and that was phase like, drifting in and out of my life but for the first time this year I committed to it. Glad to say I'm back on board and enjoying it again... while I have little desire to get bigger right now, I'm enjoying my food and my bigger body once more.
GainingGloria is offline   Reply With Quote