Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > The Foodee Board

Old 05-29-2013, 09:07 AM   #1
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default Lunch

Macorni and Cheese
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 01:40 PM   #2
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

"Roast Beef" Tofurkey with white cheddar on garlic sourdough bread with pickles.. If had sprouts or non-chopped lettuce, i would have added that. Very good sammie though
Old 05-30-2013, 08:15 AM   #3
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HottiMegan View Post
"Roast Beef" Tofurkey with white cheddar on garlic sourdough bread with pickles.. If had sprouts or non-chopped lettuce, i would have added that. Very good sammie though
Great minds think alike: I had virtually the same thing (plus lettuce, minus garlic) for lunch day before yesterday. My wife is on a "Roast Beef" Tofurkey kick right now, and I have to admit it's pretty good stuff.
'Bout fo' hundred pound...
-- Dr. Feelgood & the Interns
Dr. Feelgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 01:54 PM   #4
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Chinese Food
Old 05-30-2013, 02:09 PM   #5
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dr. Feelgood has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClutchingIA19 View Post
Chinese Food

Don't be shy; tell all! Was it Mandarin, Cantonese, Szechuan, Hunan...? What was in it? Chinese food is so fabulously varied that it needs the same kind of loving attention when you describe it as when you eat it.
Old 05-30-2013, 02:29 PM   #6
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.HottiMegan has ascended what used to be the highest level.

he he I had chinese today too.
Veggie chow mein with soft noodles
Garlic broccoli
sweet and sour tofu. (this dish is like crack for me. I never get enough of it.)
Old 05-30-2013, 02:30 PM   #7
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Great minds think alike: I had virtually the same thing (plus lettuce, minus garlic) for lunch day before yesterday. My wife is on a "Roast Beef" Tofurkey kick right now, and I have to admit it's pretty good stuff.
I bought some lettuce yesterday so i can do that for lunch tomorrow
I had never had the roast beef style and like it. I pretty much haven't met a tofurkey product i didn't like.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:38 PM   #8
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Feelgood View Post
Don't be shy; tell all! Was it Mandarin, Cantonese, Szechuan, Hunan...? What was in it? Chinese food is so fabulously varied that it needs the same kind of loving attention when you describe it as when you eat it.
It was a buffet
Old 05-30-2013, 09:29 PM   #9
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

2 for $3 Famous Star at Carl's Jr.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:01 AM   #10
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

I plan on another sandwich like i listed above only with lettuce added. I also plan on a big salad to go with it. I've been craving that yummy crunch of a good salad.
Old 05-31-2013, 09:21 AM   #11
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Bruschetta Pizza with Garlic and Cheesse with some Ritz Crackers
Old 05-31-2013, 10:37 AM   #12
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Fried pork chop with pan gravy (I love all the little fried bits to make a sauce with), egg noodles and a garden salad with lots of Spanish green olives
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #13
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Had linguine with shrimp for lunch today at Pizza Luce.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 06:36 PM   #14
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

grilled beef hot links with kraut, yellow pepper rings, jalapenos, onions, wickles, sriracha (rooster sauce) on bakery style buns
Old 06-02-2013, 09:16 AM   #15
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Chicken fajitas with baked beans and white bread
Old 06-02-2013, 11:44 AM   #16
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

I'm thinking some asian noodles with stir fry veggies and sauteed tofu. I love chinese and never get enough of it!
Old 06-02-2013, 02:47 PM   #17
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

A pastrami burger and coleslaw. Mmm burger topped with pastrami, Swiss, pickles, and a mayo/mustard mixture
Old 06-02-2013, 03:41 PM   #18
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Scrambled eggs with sauteed onions, peppers, tomatoes, and cheese ... and a nice, warm tortilla.
Old 06-03-2013, 02:49 PM   #19
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Last night's homemade pizza, warmed over.
Old 06-05-2013, 04:02 PM   #20
HottiMegan
I'm a fat geek!

I had a Trader Joe's roasted eggplant wrap. It was good. The family had Taco Bell and i can't eat that, so i had a delicious wrap. I get it every time i go to TJ's.
Old 06-06-2013, 09:48 AM   #21
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Hot Dogs in the blanket with Doritos Nacho cheese chips.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:12 AM   #22
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Honey Chicken with pork rice and crab ragoon
Old 06-26-2013, 05:42 PM   #23
EMH1701

EMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityEMH1701 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Salmon burger with french fries. I generally look for the healthy stuff at my work cafeteria. The problem is that so often, it's only the salad bar and you never know how much you are going to pay for that. So yeah, I had the salmon and I let myself have french fries.
EMH1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 11:24 AM   #24
agnieszka

agnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesagnieszka can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

vegan salami and salad sandwich :-)
agnieszka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #25
Dr. Feelgood
intellectual nerd

Sweet potato soup and Greek yogurt with fresh blueberries.