Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 05-31-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
BBWFantasyland

BBWFantasyland has said some nice things
Default Sexual Positions

Ok guys and dolls, what is your favorite position with a SSBBW??????
BBWFantasyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:22 PM   #2
fitnessdrummer

fitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesfitnessdrummer can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

She's on top. My hands on her hips and butt and belly and breasts. I love the feel of her belly on my chest, her sweat dripping on me; watching her face.
fitnessdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 06:02 PM   #3
CaAggieGirl
If you only knew

CaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going onCaAggieGirl knows EXACTLY what's going on

You may find more answers in this thread:

http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/fo...ad.php?t=99220
Old 06-08-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
BBWFantasyland

BBWFantasyland has said some nice things

Thanks CaAggie!!!!!!!!! I appreciate it.
BBWFantasyland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #5
LordSheogorath
"Merc'! Merc'!"

LordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesLordSheogorath can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Doggy Style- or Cowgirl. That's basically how I roll, with a few exceptions I like to mix it up with.
Old 06-17-2013, 11:14 AM   #6
cinnamonkiss

cinnamonkiss can now change their title

I like it all kinds of ways, but mostly on top of him rolling my hips back n forth watching his face change. I also like to be in the scissor position watching him grip my thighs as he pounding away ....whew!!!
cinnamonkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:45 AM   #7
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamonkiss View Post
I like it all kinds of ways, but mostly on top of him rolling my hips back n forth watching his face change. I also like to be in the scissor position watching him grip my thighs as he pounding away ....whew!!!
I ditto everything cinnamonkiss said except substitute him for her, LOL!!!

Just being with a BBW is ecstasy, and any position is even better!

Last edited by pjbbwlvr; 06-18-2013 at 10:50 AM.
pjbbwlvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 07:28 PM   #8
cinnamonkiss

I ditto that
Old 06-21-2013, 07:32 PM   #9
cinnamonkiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbbwlvr View Post
I ditto everything cinnamonkiss said except substitute him for her, LOL!!!

Just being with a BBW is ecstasy, and any position is even better!
Can you handle it pjbbwlvr???????
Old 06-24-2013, 09:21 AM   #10
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Between the profile pic and your choice of favorites, you sound like my kind of lady!
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 09:42 AM   #11
cinnamonkiss

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbwbud View Post
Between the profile pic and your choice of favorites, you sound like my kind of lady!
Hi there! really now tell me more
Old 06-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #12
mimosa
Fluffy Mama

mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!mimosa keeps pushing the rep limit!

This photo says it all.....

Last edited by mimosa; 08-26-2013 at 01:31 PM.
mimosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #13
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
Lo, great picture
Old 06-24-2013, 04:59 PM   #14
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Past 550, this one right here is my favorite.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_legglider.shtml

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:00 PM   #15
BigBeautifulMe
That was a heart.

BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.BigBeautifulMe has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Below 550, it's this one.

http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_deepstick.shtml

"I just think your culinary choices could use more death of sentient creatures. Is that so wrong?" - Mini

-Rosebud- I am imagining how lovely it would be to see your golden hair rising up over my belly when you are between my thighs
-Rosebud- Like a cunnilingus sunrise
BigBeautifulMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:06 PM   #16
Weirdo890

Weirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions communityWeirdo890 is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimosa View Post
I concur my friend.

"Conquer all, but one escapes
Govern all, but one dissents
Embark on genocide, and one shall rise to damn you."
- Jack Kirby "Hunger Dogs"

My YouTube video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU24ty301nY
Weirdo890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 06:16 PM   #17
NYCGabriel
On Timeout

NYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticedNYCGabriel never has a post go unnoticed

you can't go wrong with a 69
NYCGabriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:44 AM   #18
Ill Will

Ill Will has said some nice things

she got to be on top, i don;t know why but a big girl on top and that takes full control is my type lol
Ill Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:36 AM   #19
Saoirse

Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!Saoirse keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGabriel View Post
I always do it wrong. I hate 69.
Saoirse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:51 AM   #20
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGabriel View Post
There's so many things that can go wrong with a 69.
Old 07-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #21
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post

There's so many things that can go wrong with a 69.
Exactly. Not my favorite thing at all for that reason.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:27 PM   #22
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not a fan of the 69 either. Mostly because I prefer to focus on one thing at a time. I can't concentrate properly on giving or receiving, so it tends to be a big dud for me.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:39 AM   #23
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm not a fan of the 69 either. Mostly because I prefer to focus on one thing at a time. I can't concentrate properly on giving or receiving, so it tends to be a big dud for me.
This ^^^ (wish it were otherwise)
Old 07-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #24
amidsttundra

amidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot pics

Girl on top, every time (well not every time, that'd be boring), you've been blessed with a girl of ample proportions, so much to play with. Rolling her hips backwards and forwards. Oh man, I need a cold shower.
amidsttundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 09:01 AM   #25
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Hi there! really now tell me more
What would you like to know??
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote