Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-03-2013, 09:02 AM   #26
bbwbud

bbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions communitybbwbud is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm not a fan of the 69 either. Mostly because I prefer to focus on one thing at a time. I can't concentrate properly on giving or receiving, so it tends to be a big dud for me.
Sounds like there are a lot of fans of 34 and a half here.
bbwbud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 05:54 AM   #27
tomy27

tomy27 has said some nice things

Obviously I am not allowed to post links. So I post my reply again without the links. Since a picture explains more than 1000 words you could take a look at sexinfo101.com.

But back to the topic. I would say the spreadeagle and the spooning position are my favourites.

I also like the cowgirl position and doggystyle.

And I would like to try riding northface or riding southface but unfortuantely my partner refuses both.
tomy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:52 PM   #28
oliveyou

oliveyou can now change their title

am i the only one who just really enjoys good ol' missionary..? lol. i just love the intimacy and closeness of it.
oliveyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:00 PM   #29
BearHug2013

BearHug2013 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliveyou View Post
am i the only one who just really enjoys good ol' missionary..? lol. i just love the intimacy and closeness of it.
oh me, I do! Err I would anyway, but I've heard a partner is required
BearHug2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 12:31 PM   #30
tomy27

Quote:
You are right the intimacy and closeness of missionary is great but since my partner has a very large belly it does not work very well for us.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:19 PM   #31
oliveyou

oliveyou can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomy27 View Post
You are right the intimacy and closeness of missionary is great but since my partner has a very large belly it does not work very well for us.
ohh, i see. forgive me if i'm not exactly in the right place to post, as i'm only bbw (i see that the OP specified sexual positions with SSBBWs). but have you tried using a pillow or two to prop up her rear end? this might be a moot point but i know it can be really great and helpful for better penetration for people of many sizes!
oliveyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 01:51 PM   #32
amidsttundra

amidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
ohh, i see. forgive me if i'm not exactly in the right place to post, as i'm only bbw (i see that the OP specified sexual positions with SSBBWs). but have you tried using a pillow or two to prop up her rear end? this might be a moot point but i know it can be really great and helpful for better penetration for people of many sizes!
I've always found this odd, my ex was 420lbs and had a huge belly and we had no problem with missionary. Admittedly I am very skinny and I had to remain fairly upright throughout (her belly prevented me from the intimacy of missionary to some extent) but it was possible.

On her side with her left leg on my shoulder was another position that worked pretty well.
amidsttundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 04:00 PM   #33
tomy27

Quote:
I've always found this odd, my ex was 420lbs and had a huge belly and we had no problem with missionary. Admittedly I am very skinny and I had to remain fairly upright throughout (her belly prevented me from the intimacy of missionary to some extent) but it was possible.
You described it very well. Of course missionary is possible but if I bend forward to kiss her - which of course I tend to do - a lot of my weight is on her belly which is not very comfortabel for her. I guess putting a pillow under her behind would only make things worse. So I have to remain quite upright which feels quite strange to me. Due to this I wrote that missionary do not work very well for us but it does not matter there more than enough other ways of having fun together.
Old 07-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #34
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

The Amazon. Aside from having my butthole on display, it's fantastic.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #35
Stuffingkit

Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Stuffingkit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitnessdrummer View Post
She's on top. My hands on her hips and butt and belly and breasts. I love the feel of her belly on my chest, her sweat dripping on me; watching her face.
Suuuuuper hot okay
Stuffingkit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 08:17 AM   #36
Crafty Barnardo

Crafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCrafty Barnardo can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Doggystyle with a woman covered in baby oil is amazing.
Crafty Barnardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 02:33 PM   #37
moonvine
Queen of Contempt

moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!moonvine has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin View Post
I'm not a fan of the 69 either. Mostly because I prefer to focus on one thing at a time. I can't concentrate properly on giving or receiving, so it tends to be a big dud for me.
Me too!!!!!!
Old 09-01-2013, 07:21 AM   #38
geekgamer01
Resident Jedi Master

geekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot picsgeekgamer01 does more than just post hot pics
Default gotta agree

Quote:
While doggy and cowgirl as definitely fun, I gotta agree about missionary. It's a perfect position for both sensual intimacy as well as more agressive fun. It's also quite good for kisssing across your partner's chest and teasing mid-sex.
geekgamer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:25 PM   #39
s13

s13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokess13 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I like a hard missionary grabbing her legs up. Also like her on top, and doggy hell I like em all.
s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:39 PM   #40
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

Up to our chests in water. I give her a huge hug and lift her up to me (in the water, big is no longer heavy!)

Sadly, it is not easy to find water and privacy at the same time these days
Old 10-01-2013, 06:08 AM   #41
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabbitScorpion View Post
Up to our chests in water. I give her a huge hug and lift her up to me (in the water, big is no longer heavy!)

Sadly, it is not easy to find water and privacy at the same time these days
Just a word of warning, for actual intercourse in water, all the pumping action can really drive water into the woman, sometimes including farther up the reproductive tract, where any bacteria or chemicals can potentially cause problems.

(We did it once while standing in the water and it was freaking amazing, but after we heard about the risks and have stayed away form that since. Presumably if you did more like slow gyrations while inserted you wouldn't run as much risk, but as you said opportunities are rare anyway, and we didn't want to take any chances)
Old 10-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #42
tomy27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Just a word of warning, for actual intercourse in water, all the pumping action can really drive water into the woman, sometimes including farther up the reproductive tract, where any bacteria or chemicals can potentially cause problems.
Yes maybe but life is a dangerous thing and causes always death. Therefore I think we should not be too afraid of living.

We tried it in a lake once but after a minute there were sand at places where it did not belong to for sure and even more frustrating there were two jogger running around the lake (it was 3 a.m.!). Over all I was an experience but it was by far not as good as expected.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:53 PM   #43
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomy27 View Post
Yes maybe but life is a dangerous thing and causes always death. Therefore I think we should not be too afraid of living.
There's being afraid of living, and then there's being cautious in a situation that can cause someone's uterus to become painfully (and possibly very seriously) infected.