Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > FA/FFA forum

Old 06-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #26
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Bananas do have a certain a-peel.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:17 PM   #27
azerty
Life is worth living

azerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions communityazerty is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dromond View Post
Lol, so funny
Old 06-11-2013, 05:06 AM   #28
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
I don't know whether to clap or throw something at you! =p
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:52 AM   #29
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If you're going to throw something, I accept money and chocolate as acceptable forms of heckling.
Old 06-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #30
natepogue
King of FAs

natepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized repnatepogue has super-sized rep

how about $100 in pennies?
natepogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:53 PM   #31
Dromond
Old school

That doesn't make any cents.
Old 06-11-2013, 04:30 PM   #32
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
That doesn't make any cents.
*throws you a packet of crunchy nut cornflakes*
Old 06-11-2013, 05:08 PM   #33
traveldude1961

traveldude1961 can now change their title

big pendulous melons
traveldude1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 05:47 PM   #34
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveldude1961 View Post
big pendulous melons
Now those are suitable to throw at all.
Old 06-11-2013, 08:53 PM   #35
FAbrony

FAbrony has said some nice things

my prefrence is neither of these things, im a belly fan myslef
FAbrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 09:13 PM   #36
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Now those are suitable to throw at all.
That could hurt, though.
Old 06-13-2013, 11:27 AM   #37
pjbbwlvr

pjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized reppjbbwlvr has super-sized rep
Default Apples or Pears, Tit's or Ass

I'm a lover of all fruits and melons!! But if I had to pick a perfect pair it would be pear and boobs combination as my favorite!
Old 06-13-2013, 02:18 PM   #38
Iannathedriveress
Random Heroine

Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Iannathedriveress has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm up for anything as long it's something I can grab on to.
Iannathedriveress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:07 AM   #39
ClashCityRocker
Outer Space Potato Man

ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!ClashCityRocker has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default .

pears with tits. and nice big bellies.
Old 06-30-2013, 04:36 AM   #40
amidsttundra

amidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot picsamidsttundra does more than just post hot pics

I really love wide hips and small breasts, but then most of my previous partners have been huge on top. Generally I like hugeness.
amidsttundra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:28 AM   #41
Kenster102.5

Kenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesKenster102.5 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

For some reason large hips and thighs and butts are much more feminine to me, that is why my eye gets caught on them. At least a C-Cup or larger will do, but dat' ass is where it is at.
Old 07-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #42
LifeTraveller
Sporadic Poster

LifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this boardLifeTraveller carries a lot of weight on this board

Quote:
I don't limit myself.
I find myself feeling the same! Interesting and amazing people come in all sorts of packages!
Old 07-04-2013, 12:04 PM   #43
Dromond
Old school

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeTraveller View Post
I find myself feeling the same! Interesting and amazing people come in all sorts of packages!
Amen, brother.
Old 07-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #44
Fuzzy
Just a dirty old man

Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.Fuzzy has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverBomb View Post
Yes.
10 character minimum
Dude! You stole my answer.
Old 07-12-2013, 05:36 PM   #45
happily_married
Happy to be part of Dims!

happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!happily_married has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am so lucky. My wife has it all. Big butt, big boobs, big soft belly. She's incredibly flexible for a girl close to 300 pounds. And it is nicely proportioned, too. Just tonight I happened to be behind her when she bent over to put dinner in the oven and
happily_married is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 07:06 AM   #46
Ruby Ripples
Dis Member

Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.Ruby Ripples has ascended what used to be the highest level.

PLEASE will a mod take the apostrophe from the original thread title? It makes my teeth itch every time I see it.
Ruby Ripples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:29 PM   #47
mgreberg

mgreberg has said some nice things

No, I prefer bellies, bellies and once again bellies!!! The bigger the better!!!!
mgreberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 02:35 PM   #48
Hamdinger

Hamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesHamdinger can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I think when I was young I used my love of big huge boobies as a justification for being a FA. I would often say, "Skinny girls don't have tits the size of your head." Then I met a pear that was an awesome person and I got really into that. Big thick thighs, big soft ass, wide hips, I loved it. Never got into bellies because I never knew a woman that was ok with that.

Now my wife is getting more and more comfortable being a SSBBW, so she's down with all of it. And, of course, so am I.
Hamdinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 11:46 PM   #49
liz (di-va)

liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.liz (di-va) has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruby Ripples View Post
PLEASE will a mod take the apostrophe from the original thread title? It makes my teeth itch every time I see it.
blesssss you
liz (di-va) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:02 PM   #50
chicken legs
yawn

chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!chicken legs has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

The bottom heavy pear shape gets me every time. Huge wide big wobbling butts, legs, an low hanging bellies put me under a spell. I just want to knead it, massage it, an put my face in it.
chicken legs is offline   Reply With Quote