Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction Multi-part General Archive

Old 07-12-2013, 01:18 PM   #51
zachi

zachi has said some nice things

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster View Post
Fantastic updates here - love how Marcia busted the thief! Excellent work - also a nice touch adding the fast food places managers daydreams into the mix. Classic stuff and 100% on the money for my tastes
+1
zachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:44 PM   #52
Ssaylleb

Ssaylleb can now change their title
Default Part 19 – a time for reckoning

The next day Peter arrived at the uniform centre with a feeling of dread. He was guided to a room and told to go in and strip off. In the changing room he did so and when down to his boxers was called to another room, where he found a plump woman also in her underwear, sitting on a chair. Clearly despondent, her belly bulged out onto her lap, resting on her plump thighs. Her hips hung out sideways over the chair, the cold air causing her goose pimples. Marcia looked up as the door opened and saw a fat guy, also in underwear walk in. His gut poured out over his white briefs, pale and soft as dough. With a shock they recognised one another.

Before they had time to speak a woman came in to take their measurements. Marcia was first to undergo the humiliation as the numbers were called out and recorded. She tried to suck in her belly but the woman just looked at her and raised an eyebrow wearily.
“Really? You gonna suck it in now? Bit late don’t you think?” and poked her in the belly, so sharply that Marcia exhaled and involuntarily let out her belly.

Bust: 40"
Waist: 37"
Hips: 39"
Weight: 162 pounds.

Peter went next. Waist at 41” and 209 lbs.

The two cops avoided each other’s eyes, looking anywhere except at one another. The woman sent them back into their changing rooms to wear the clothes prepared for them, then rejoin her. Peter thought it was a joke. He found gym clothes: a pair of shorts and a top but they were way too small. He peered back into the room and saw Marcia doing the same.
“Excuse me,” he called out “these are too small. They won’t fit.”
“And whose fault is that? Please wear them.” insisted the woman.

A couple of minutes later the two walked back into the room to find another woman there in gym clothes. She was Jane, a trainer they remembered from academy. Peter’s shorts went up till around the top of his thighs but couldn’t go over his fat butt, which pooched out over the tight shorts. The top looked like a crop top on him, his man boobs squashed in it and his belly hanging out underneath, fat and round. Marcia was in similar dire straits, her shorts made it halfway over her arse, but above and below them the edges cut into her flesh, causing rolls of flab to bulge out. Her top covered her breasts and not much more, leaving her tummy sticking out.

“These clothes were your sizes when you completed Police Academy top of class” the trainer nodded to Marcia, “and second” nodding to Peter. “I was so proud of you then, but look at you now. Have you been to the gym even once since graduating?” Both cops blushed, taking small comfort that they were not in this alone. “I thought not. But you have certainly not gone hungry for a minute have you? My God, I can only imagine how you must stuff your faces to get so fat. Well, this is where you pay for your gluttony. You have to do a workout. I don’t expect you’ll last a minute but it’s for your good, to show you how out of shape you have both become.” Peter and Marcia exchanged horrified glances.

“But first we’ll discuss how fat you are now.” Jane picked up a file and looked at it.
“You Peter. Your waist is at 41” and you know your belly is a lot more around” she said, slapping his paunch. “You were 35” back in December and 30” in September. Your weight has rocketed from 160 to 209, that’s an extra 50 pounds of blubber you’re carrying, not to mention the muscle which by now has also turned to flab.” Peter looked at the floor studiously, his face bright red. “No, not much to be proud of, is it Porky?”

“And you Marcia! You’re a disgrace to women. So few ever get to have fitness level like you had back in September, but now? Now you’re a walking pile of dough, almost 50 pounds you’ve gained, 162 pounds from 115, and fatter by 14” round your waist. You were 23” now you’re 37”, do you realise how fat you’ve grown?!” Marcia knew from seeing their bodies that she had got fatter than Peter. It was a game of numbers: at 49 lbs fatter than his start weight of 160, Peter was up 30%, but her 47 extra lbs were from a starting point of only 115, so she was up 40%. And on a shorter body too.

“Unbelievable!” Jane shook her head. Come on, let’s see how unfit you both are.

First up was some simple stretching. Jane had them bend over to touch their toes: both found their fat belly got in the way. Marcia’s shorts split across the seam as soon as they took the extra pressure, revealing her thong. Jane took the opportunity to slap her ass and point out how fat it was. Push-ups next. Where they could easily do a hundred at a stretch before, Peter gave up after struggling through two, Marcia stopped at three not to embarrass him, not that she could have done much more.

Jane got them onto the treadmill and set them off at a medium pace so they had to jog. Peter’s shorts tore as he powered up his fat thighs and butt. They fell off, leaving him in his tight white briefs.
“Keep going!” shouted Jane “that’s what happens when you’re a blimp!”

Although they tried to avoid embarrassing one another by staring, the treadmills were side by side facing a mirror so it was impossible not to see the display of flab. Peter saw Marcia’s thighs rubbing against each other, her fat tummy bouncing up and down with each laborious step. Her breasts also jumped about, the little bra no match for her fat melons. Peter found himself getting turned on by the sight of her body, the skinny GI Jane he knew replaced by this completely out-of-shape plumper.

Marcia in turn was fascinated by Peter’s body. Whilst some weight had gone to his thighs and bubble butt, the vast majority had settled onto his belly giving him a pure apple shape. His belly bounced and wobbled around, she nearly laughed when she saw he had man boobs. She was getting horny seeing the new-shaped Peter struggle with basic exercise. Marcia puffed out first after only three minutes. She hopped off the treadmill bent double, breathing heavily, sweat pouring off her face. Peter quickly followed suit, his clothes drenched in sweat.

Jane made them suffer through another half hour of pain and discomfort, taking perverse pleasure in their humiliation. She slapped Marcia’s butt while on the steps machine and shook Peter’s gut while seated doing leg raises.

The ordeal finally over, she gave them an ultimatum before sending them to shower.
“You know where the gyms are. You need to get back in shape in time for your annual check-up in August or you’ll be kicked off the force.”

After showering and changing Peter headed out. He didn’t see Marcia anywhere so he trudged off to the bus-stop. He didn’t have to wait long and was soon headed back into the city, but at the second stop the bus doors opened and as though beckoning him, he saw a KFC just outside. Without thinking he jumped off the bus and entered the Colonel’s sanctuary. At the counter he looked at briefly at the brightly lit menu choices and ordered the family bucket deal, fifteen pieces of deep fried chicken with several portions of fries and 2 large soft drinks. Turning to seek a free table he saw the place was quite empty. A waving arm caught his attention and beckoned him over. Marcia sat at a table with the same order in front of her.
Ssaylleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 11:46 PM   #53
Ssaylleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachi View Post
+1
Thanks guys appreciate!
Old 07-12-2013, 11:54 PM   #54
wafflecone
Snuggle Hoarder

wafflecone can now change their title

Loving where this is going. Fantastic job.
wafflecone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:39 AM   #55
Ssaylleb

Default Part 20 – Coming together

Peter slid onto the bench seat near Marcia rather than across from her. Wordlessly they ate a couple of pieces of chicken then Peter said:
“That was pretty fuckin awful.”
“Mmm hmm” agreed Marcia, then added “still, we brought it on ourselves didn’t we?” She looked at him and patted his belly lightly. “Surely it’s not the first uniform you’ve outgrown?”
He blushed. “You too?”
“Oh yeah, back in Christmas. I stuffed myself like a pig and on Boxing day… well, let’s say my uniform paid the price.”
“Really, me too, exactly the same!”

They ate some more, the silence this time more companionable. They both snuck glances at the other’s belly.

“You’re not even fat you know” said Peter. “160 pounds on a girl your height is really not much at all.”
“Ha! Nice of you to say, but I have really packed it on. I was only 115 back when I kicked your butt in Academy”
He let the jibe pass. “I’m just saying, you don’t look bad at all. Quite the opposite in fact.”
“Oh really? You’re saying fat suits me?”
“I’m saying I don’t think you’re fat, you’re just a girl who found her appetite, and looks all the better for it.”

“I think you’re saying the words to me, but really you’re talking to yourself.”
“Oh not at all Marcia. I’m quite aware that I’m fat and look like the joke cop, stuffing his face all day with donuts. And that’s not far wrong, I do sit at my desk all day, stuffing my face with goodies my colleagues bring in, then beer and peanuts or wings at the bar, with the occasional stuffing at a restaurant. I blew out my first uniform on Boxing day and tried to control it after. That lasted like two minutes and from Valentine’s I took off again, gorging like a bear going to into hibernation." Peter either felt uninhibited in Marcia's presence or thought aloud, either way he continued: "And d’you want to hear the sick part? I think I like being fat. That bitch Jane teasing us and slapping my belly actually turned me on in a way.” Marcia couldn’t even begin to describe it but she felt a sudden wave of heat at Peter’s words and felt herself coming, her knickers wet.

She laid a hand softly on his belly and whispered in his ear “I can see where all that food and beer went and I like it. For me it’s also the sitting down all day that got me, munching on treats from the baker – who surprise is now my best friend – and guzzling at the food court. I also blew out of my uniform on Boxing day and my appetite has only grown since then, helped along by a weird lesbian fling where I’ve discovered that being stuffed and insulted really, really gets me going.”

Peter thought he must have died and was in heaven. How was it possible that such a sexy chick had not only also gained weight, but got off on it? And wth other chicks too? Marcia’s hand slid down the curve of his belly and found the bulge in his pants. “I think we need to eat up here and continue this conversation elsewhere.” The rest of the food went down in a frenzy of eating, the two gluttons guzzling the greasy chicken pieces. Peter rubbed Marcia’s belly and she rubbed his. With the experience of Jill’s gentle, masterful touch, Marcia guided Peter, gently instructing “softer, slower” or coaxing him to widen his reach, or pinch her flab softly between his fingers. For his part, Peter found the new experience mind-blowing and panted in pleasure as he ate.

Marcia drove them to Peter’s place, stopping for ice cream on the way at her insistence. Although they had just seen each other’s body at the gym, that had been a rude, unwelcome intrusion to their privacy. Now in the secluded safety of Peter’s apartment they took things slow, devouring one another with their eyes.

Peter liked her hair, slightly longer than it used to be. Her green eyes were less fearless than they used to be, that saddened him, but he put it aside for another day. Her face was fuller, more attractive. The hungry looking leanness had left her cheekbones, now filled out with round cheeks. A hint of a double chin showed, more clearly defined when she looked down.

She noticed his eyes still got her. Deep and hazel, they seemed to smile at life. His hair seemed unchanged from September, full and dark. How typical of a guy to keep the same cut forever. Peter sat on the sofa and invited Marcia to sit near him. She placed the ice cream tub near him and took a scoop into her mouth. Instead of sitting on the sofa, she straddled him, one knee on either side of him, her round belly in his face. Holding his head in her hands, her lips found his and she probed inside with her tongue. The cold ice cream surprised him and he moaned. She backed off and fed him one spoonful after the other, stroking his neck gently.

At one point she slid off the sofa and knelt on the floor between his legs. She reached up and rubbed his fat belly, then tugged his sweater up and he removed it over his shoulders, his T-shirt soon following suit. Peter felt very self-conscious as he had always been in much better condition when getting intimate with women and here was a gorgeous woman cradling and kissing his fat pale belly.
“I like that it’s hairless. Hairy chests turn me off.” Said Marcia, then she added “and stop sucking it in Peter. I know it’s big and fat and I want to enjoy all of that.”

Peter exhaled and she groaned in pleasure as his belly swelled out in her face. He leaned forward and pulled her sweater off. Underneath she wore a T shirt over leggings, both stretched to the max. He tugged off her T shirt and took in her soft breasts, spilling out of her bra, which he deftly unclasped. It was Marcia’s turn to feel naked as her belly poked out, fat from the KFC binge. He pulled her into him, burying his face into her tits, nibbling, teasing at her nipples which quickly grew hard.

Moments later they were fully naked and Marcia resumed her pose straddling him on the sofa, feeding him ice-cream. After a while Peter took charge and rolled her onto her side on the sofa while he knelt on the floor. He looked her up and down, taking in her soft body and sighed. He caught her eyes and saw a hunted expression there, he knew she felt as self-conscious as he was, her look screamed out look at me, I’m putting myself out there for you, please don’t reject me. She had to know. “Do you like what you see? Is that hunger in your eyes for me or for the ice cream?”
“Oh it’s for you” he replied softly “I’m admiring your beautiful body, so curvy and soft and delicious. You look like a renaissance painting, I want to freeze this image in my mind to keep forever.”

He then grabbed the ice cream tub and fed her, rubbing her body up and down as she guzzled the cold sweet. When it was more melted she took it from him and poured the ice cream straight from the tub into his open mouth, stroking his bloated belly as she did so. When the tub was empty Peter hauled himself up and helped Marcia to stand. The plump couple waddled unsteadily into his bedroom where they fully enjoyed one another's body.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:49 AM   #56
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title

This is going to be Amazing. And surely these two fat cops could blame their jobs for their gains with the right lawyer. And therefore be a supersized Cop Couple. They're going to be enormous pretty soon I think

Can't wait for more. You're an Amazing writer.
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:04 AM   #57
samster

samster can now change their title

Another awesome update here...love where this story is going!

http://samster2.deviantart.com/
samster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:39 AM   #58
Ssaylleb

Default Part 21 - Moving on

As their relationship blossomed, so did their waistlines albeit at a slower pace than before. Peter finished work earlier than Marcia so he would go to the mall to wait for her. He couldn’t join her in the office as they literally didn’t fit in at the same time so he would sit at Jill’s and enjoy a treat while waiting for Marcia to finish up. Marcia had fun checking out her beau on the CCTV, seeing how his belly filled out his shirt and took up more space on his lap. She also noticed Jill was not reluctant to offer him treats, nor did he ever refuse.

When Marcia was ready they would sometimes go to the food court where her friends were all too happy to feed the plump couple till they could barely stand to waddle to her car. Other days they ate at home. Peter enjoyed having someone who gave him reason to seek out the farmer’s market and lovingly prepare home-cooked fare. For the first time in her life, Marcia took an interest in the kitchen, learning from Peter how to choose fresh produce and cook it in a way that brought out its full flavour, how to match different ingredients to a happy culinary marriage. She started making simple dishes herself, tentative at first, not wishing to make bad food when her farmer boy made such amazing dishes. Peter encouraged her to become more adventurous as her skills and instinct improved. He took pride in seeing her grow into the kitchen, both figuratively and literally.

They were both living a more complete and varied life too. As the cold weather gave way to a more temperate spring, Marcia enjoyed showing Peter round Seattle. They caught the ferries, famous from the Grey’s Anatomy series, to visit Bainbridge Island and Kitsap. Around Pioneer Square they explored galleries and on colder days nestled in book stores, losing hours in one another’s company.

They also hauled themselves reluctantly to the gym on occasion: neither wanted to but equally neither could afford to lose their job. Their lack of practice and regularity however meant that each visit was a painful ordeal and so they were wont to find any excuse to skip the regime. They vacillated between their shared desire to gorge to their heart's content and the stark reality that now was really not the time to be eating their way out of a job.

Naturally all the food intake took its toll on both of them, their gym visits too infrequent to have much effect. Peter’s butt and thighs seemed to have taken their capacity of flab, and all his extra weight settled on his belly, now a fat round orb that hung out over his belt and around his waist in a fat meaty roll. Marcia had taken to wearing elasticated dresses as they forgivingly stretched to cover her expanding belly when she filled it to overflowing, which seemed to be very often these days. Her weight gain was more evenly distributed around her body, with both her upper and lower halves swelling out. One time Marcia bent over to pick up something she had dropped and Peter was amazed at the size of her butt, it seemed to have doubled in width since their academy days.

Marcia found herself at the happiest she had been since the problems at home started. Although she still rented her apartment, she had virtually moved in to Peter’s and he kept her balanced whenever she got too upset with her family. She was eating much better now: still far too much of course, but it was mostly quality wholesome food, not the fast-food junk she had become accustomed too. Jill and Donna both complimented her on her catch as she was clearly happier.

Peter had a trip planned in early May to visit his family. As the date grew nearer though, he felt he couldn’t bear to leave Marcia behind. She had filled his life in more ways than one and he felt he wouldn’t enjoy his week at home without her. Marcia too felt the same, but didn’t say anything as she didn’t want to impose herself on his break. The matter was resolved, as most things in life are, by the boy’s mother. One Sunday at the end of April they had a lazy day in, as it poured outside with no sign of letting up. After a very filling lunch which Peter had cooked, they zoned out on the sofa, Marcia nestling up to her man in a warm cuddle. A ringing tone woke them, which Peter traced to his laptop. Skype. Mum calling. As he moved to answer it, Marcia jumped away and bustled off to the open plan kitchen.

While they exchanged news, Marcia busied herself making coffee.
Hearing the background clatter of crockery his mum asked “is your girlfriend there?”
“Er... yes” replied Peter. Uncomfortable as they had not actually labelled their relationship yet.
“Oh good. Tell her to come over, I want to see her.”
Peter looked up at Marcia, who had heard everything. She walked over obligingly and sat near Peter on the sofa.
“Oh my, you are really pretty! Peter never said.” she exclaimed happily.
Marcia blushed. She hadn’t thought herself pretty since gaining weight, and especially not since her encounter with her mum, sister and Fiona.
“Thank you, that’s really kind of you to say though it's not true. What a lovely living room you have. And how nice all that sunshine is” she added.

They all chatted briefly then much to Marcia’s embarrassment Peter’s mum called out behind her to her family. “Come see Peter’s girlfriend, she’s really pretty. And nice too.”

Within seconds the screen filled with different faces that Peter tried to introduce but they all moved in and out too quickly. They all seemed happy though, Marcia noticed that. And well-fed.

“So are you coming to visit with Peter?” asked his mum.
“Uh.. I.. um..” spluttered Marcia.
“Mum, don’t do that, we’ve only been seeing other a couple of weeks, I can’t inflict all you guys on her so soon or she’ll run for the hills!” Peter tried to ease it.
“Well, up to you, I don’t know why you kids take so long to do anything nowadays. You obviously like each other”.
“Mum!” groaned Peter, and steered the conversation elsewhere before they hung up.
“They are all so nice!” exclaimed Marcia.
“Well?” asked Peter, looking at her. “Do you want to join me?”
“Oh don’t feel you have to honour your mum’s offer, I don’t want to impose.”
“I’m not doing it because of my mum. I wanted to ask you but felt it was too soon to take you to meet the family. So please, if you’d like to come, I would love to show you where I grew up, but if you don’t want to, if it's too soon then really I won’t be offended at all.”
“Peter. I’d love to! They all seem so lovely, and I really need some sun.”
“Excellent, that’s settled then.”

They sealed the deal with coffee and a packet of cookies.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #59
samster

Nice update

Old 07-26-2013, 12:14 AM   #60
Ssaylleb

Default Part 22 Southward bound

As they settled into their seats on the plane Marcia marvelled at the changes to her body. She leaned over to Peter and whispered “I can’t believe how fat I’ve grown, I used to be lost in these seats, now I swear by butt brushed both arm rests when I sat.”

“You’re not alone babe, I used to be able to fit a beach ball between my belly and seat in front, now that beach ball is my belly!”
“Oh stop it, you’re not that fat!” she admonished. Then with a sly pinch to his belly fat, she added “yet”.

Marcia had had a moment’s panic while packing as she couldn’t decide what to wear, and in any case very few items fitted her well. Peter kept insisting she should keep it casual but of course the woman didn’t want to come across as a slob. With Donna's help she had picked out a couple of outfits that the two city girls decided were country chic. There was nothing chic about her at the moment, thought Marcia.

As she always felt hot on planes she had worn a pair of shorts and a tank top. She’d worn tracksuit bottoms to the airport but took them off as soon as they boarded. She had bought the clothes only three weeks earlier on a hot day in a mood of start of summer but they were already tight. The shorts were packed with her bum and her soft creamy thighs poured out in a bulge, as though glad to escape the confines of the material. Her belly poked out under the top, rolling out over the shorts in an undeniably fat muffintop. She had no intention of arriving like this at Peter’s parents place though, and would change into a dress en route to the farm.

Over the inflight meal, Marcia had to undo her shorts button, it had become too uncomfortable. Her belly surged out onto her lap, happy to be free. She asked Peter to go through the names again, to give her a head start to the memory work.

"So there's Carol my mum and my dad Dwight. Next are my brothers Mike, Bart and then my baby sister Stacy. Mike's wife is Sharon and they have a two year old boy. Bart's wife is Kathy. Actually they are not married but have been together forever. They have a four year old boy and a girl born... actually last July already. Wow how time flies.
"And they all live together?" she asked.
"Not in the same house, silly. Mike and Bart each have a house on different parts of the ranch but mum's kitchen is where you usually find everyone. It's easier for the women to cook together like that, and anyway the guys talk farming all the time. I'm afraid you're going to find it all very boring after city life."
"Rubbish, I can't wait to mee them all."

They both dozed off and awoke when the captain announced they had started their descent. They were still half asleep as they collected their luggage and exited the restricted area to the arrivals hall. Peter planned on hiring a car for the week but he hadn’t bothered to book ahead as early May was no peak season.

“Welcome Peter! Welcome Marcia!”
They looked up in surprise, amazed to see Peter’s parents standing there to greet them. Marcia was horrified to be seen in her state, she quickly tried to pull her top down but it bounced straight back up, not only revealing her soft fat belly, but now drawing attention to it and her unbuttoned shorts. She tried to catch Peter’s attention to give her time to change but he was too dazed, or too happy to see his parents to notice. They piled into the back of his dad’s pick up and they set off, Peter’s mum Carol chattering away happily.

When they arrived at the farm, it was 7 pm and Peter’s mum sent them off upstairs to refresh themselves quickly, insisting they soon meet at the dinner table. Marcia last no time in donning a dress, complaining to Peter they she had come across as a slovenly fatso and that first impressions couldn’t be overturned. It didn’t help when they went downstairs to hear Carol ending a sentence with “I was worried she might be all stuck up and city-like in heels or something but you should have seen her pouring out of her shorts, all soft and plump.” They froze on the stairs and Marcia stared at Peter, tears brimming her eyes. Peter then knew he truly had the best mother in the world when she continued “She’s polite and kept apologising for her outfit. She looked so cute, I can’t wait to feed her up!” Marcia grinned at Peter and slapped her belly as though to say “bring it on!”

Dinner was an understatement for the feast laid out. The clan had gathered round, even Stacy had popped down from college for the weekend. They all chatted at the same time, teasing Peter for his big fat gut, though Stacy got some stick too. Marcia gathered she had also plumped up a bit recently, though at around 185 lbs she was very sexy. The same was true for Peter’s sisters in law, they carried their overweight bodies with pride and oozed sexiness in a way that Marcia had only seen in Donna before, though these were less dolled up. Marcia was immediately made welcome, everyone spoke to her in a very friendly manner and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know her.

Marcia realised just how comfortable she was with them when she became aware that she had stopped sucking in her tummy. It helped that she was the skinniest, or perhaps more accurately the least fat person in the room.

Peter’s mum put an end to the talking by instructing them to sit for dinner. Marcia had quite simply never eaten food like this before. Not only were the servings humungous, every single ingredient was locally grown and packed far more flavour than she imagined existed. One course followed another and Carol gave her seconds which became thirds and then fourths. Wine flowed freely as did the conversation, interspersed with good deep laughs.

At one point Marcia became conscious of how much she was eating and surreptitiously looked around, but to her relief saw that all of them were digging in with the same appetite. This gave her impetus to gorge herself even more and Carol had an easy task of feeding up the plumper. Dinner done, the men were sent away to the living room to chat over whiskey. The women all sat back in their chairs, groaning and rubbing their swollen bellies. Kathy showed them that she had popped her jeans button while eating.

“I never even noticed it go!” she exclaimed. “How fat is that?!” The others chuckled then she continued. “I don’t think I’ll bother stitching it back on, these friends are never going to meet again” she said, holding the two ends of the jeans in her hands. “Not around that fat gut they won’t!” added Sharon, poking the belly in question. "So you're not calling it baby wight anymore huh?" she added.
"Oh please!" laghed Kathy. "I gave birth almost a year ago and after the inital loss I've added another 15 pounds so yeah, all this lovin is here to stay!"
“Oh hush!” said Peter’s mum “Whatever will Marcia think of us, sitting here as stuffed as pigs, discussing how fat we are!”

Marcia had to laugh at that and slapped her own tightly packed belly. “I’m doing OK, I think” she laughed, a small part of her wondering who this liberated version of her was, happily discussing her fat with her new boyfriend’s family. The other women laughed at her, “you have a way to go yet dear, you’re still a skinny little city gal!” said Sharon.
"You want to see me skinny? here's what I looked like at the end of Summer." She pulled up a picture of her taken by another girl on the academy. She was in camoflage hot pants and a tube top, her ripped body on full display.
"Oh wow Marcia, you were so thin! Were you ill?" they all screamed.
"I can't believe I've let myself go so much, and it's only got worse since I'm with Peter."
"Better you mean, surely?" asked Stacy in surprise. "I mean I'm enjoying gaining but I'm scared it will make it harder to find a man. These hot chicas had the sense to pull their man before packing it on."

The other women laughed. Kathy responded "That's true, but don't forget these men have done most of the work!"
"What do you mean?" asked Stacy and Marcia simultaneously.
"You don't think we got to be this size by accident do you?" These boys like their women with some curves and have made it so we gained."
"Surely they don't force feed you?" asked Marcia aghast.
"Of course not dear, we do the eating, and we enjoy it, but we don't need to eat here at momma's most every night do we? we're all capable of having a salad at home."
Both Marcia and Stacy looked nonplussed at the revelation. "But all the magazines... " began Stacy.
"Oh nonsense! that's bullshit probably written by women! Real men like a woman with something they can hold."

Marcia seemed to pull herself back to earth from a far away place. "Do you think Peter also likes women, er... soft?
The others all burst out laughing.
"See that pic you had of yourself before?" asked Sharon.
"Yes, and?"
"And Peter didn't even try to chat you up then."
"Right"
"Then he finds you as fat as he is in a gym and hasn't taken his hands off you since?"
Marcia was slightly shocked and betrayed that Peter had revealed so much about them to his family, then she realised they weren't judging her for it. Far from it in fact, they were complimenting her.

"So you think he won't mind if I keep gaining?" In her mind's eye she saw herself alone at a massive table loaded with food, gorging like she had tonight only her belly was huge, rolling out between her legs till it rested on the floor, her mouth a gaping hole, guzzling entire dishes whole.
"I'm quite sure" replied Carol, bringing her back to the present, but that's something you should speak to him about."
The conversation then drifted elsewhere.

Marcia understood that it had been a joint effort with all the ladies pitching in to prepare the dinner, so she offered to wash up. They quickly banned her from any such initiative, stating that it could be taken care of in the morning. Feeling bloated and too heavy to move, Marcia was only too happy to obey. Looking down at her belly, bigger than it had ever been in her life she got a flashback of her daydream earlier and found herself thinking 'what a small belly I have'.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:40 AM   #61
samster

This is the best chapter yet Really love the descriptions and the whole family setting. Very nicely done.

Old 07-27-2013, 01:38 AM   #62
Ssaylleb

Quote:
This is the best chapter yet Really love the descriptions and the whole family setting. Very nicely done.
Thanks. This story is running itself, I had no plans for Peter's family when I started this then they just wrote themselves into the plot. Glad it worked!
Old 07-27-2013, 02:15 AM   #63
samster

The good stories and characters tend to write themselves.

Old 07-29-2013, 09:49 AM   #64
Ssaylleb

Default Part 23 - Feeling at home

The week passed all too quickly for all of them. On the Saturday, the day after they arrived Peter took Marcia for a horseride around part of the ranch. It was tough going for both of them as they were unused to the exercise and called it a day early on. Peter was shocked at how uncomfortable it was. Whereas he used to be at one with his steed, now his belly bounced around and he couldn't settle his weight comfortably. Marcia didn't seem to happy either.

Peter showed her round his childhood haunts, streams where he used to fish with his brothers, areas of trees that had hid many a foe in the shape of Indians, robbers and of course aliens. Later on Peter showed took Marcia for a drive, showing her the villages around the area. He seemed to know everyone and they seemed to know him, she noticed many had no reticence in pointing out his weight gain, however they all genuinely meant it as a compliment. They were all happy to see him with such a pretty well fed beauty, even if she was a city girl.

On the Sunday his mum organised a BBQ for the family outside near the pool. The couple from Seattle were a sight to behold in swimwear. Marcia had not thought to get anything with her and all the sisters wore larger sizes. Mum had borrowed a bikini from one of the clan women who had outgrown it. The bright orange bikini was quite tight on Marcia and it showed up her pale skin and flabby body. Her breasts threatened to spill out of the top and when she sat up her belly surged forward so far that it completely hid the side strings, making her appear naked. As the other women were all fatter than her she did not feel self conscious and truly enjoyed kicking back, enjoying the flowing chilled white wine and the summer atmosphere.

The BBQ was a fat admirer’s paradise with everyone in swimwear, their bodies singing the praises of Carol's cooking. On the side of the males there was Mike and Bart, both big and brawny with guts hanging out in front. Their dad Dwight was an older, fatter version of the same type. Peter was aware of his flab as while of a slighter build than his brothers, he was fatter and felt like a prize pig. The white shorts did nothing to mask his flab, in fact they accentuated his porky figure. However it didn’t stop his appetite.

On the female side, Marcia pouring out of her borrowed ornage bikini was the slimmest of the lot. Next in size was Stacy who had gained at college to around 185 lbs. Fat all over, her belly pillowed out fat and round, even before she started eating. Sharon, Mike's wife bore her 222 lbs all over her body with a plump belly, though her butt, hips and thighs claimed top spot as fattest of the lot. Kathy was still plumped up from childbirth last summer and at 245 lbs packed most of her weight on her belly, though her lower half was far from slender. Fattest of all, Peter's mum Carol at 265 lbs was literally fat all over, looking like Stacy after being inflated with an air pump. They all carried their weight perfectly happily in tanga bikinis that were clearly from last summer as they had to struggle to contain the flabby bodies.

Firing up the coals at around 11 am, by noon they were already eating and rather than one large meal, they kept on eating steadily with a constant supply of food throughout the afternoon. On a cattle farm it was no wonder to see huge tender steaks but Marcia learned that they were all competitive. Mike and Kathy each had a recipe for marinating the steaks and the family were required to judge the better one. Dwight and Bart made their own sausages while Sharon and Carol competed on potato salads. It was impossible to keep track of how much they ate, but certainly all the food from the grill was quickly demolished while all the bellies took on a rounder and more stuffed appearance as the afternoon wore on. Wine and beer flowed freely, as did the easy conversation.

Marcia was struck by the differences from her family. Whereas she had always felt she didn’t measure up to her parent’s expectations and would think carefully before talking to them, these people were so close that they could and did discuss anything. Stacy told them that a teacher seemed to be picking on her. While Marcia would have been immediately assumed guilty of deserving it, here the family were vociferous in protecting Stacy. She was assured she didn’t deserve it and they gave her real useful advice in dealing with the situation. At one point Marcia found herself getting worked up about it and offered to go arrest the teacher which won applause from all.

A FA observer would have had an orgasm seeing the fat family have their fill. Carol very much played Mum and ensured everyone had a full plate at all times, waddling around in her bikini, her entire body quivering with every step. When she sat, her belly lay on her lap like a fat ball, forcing her plump thighs apart. The bottom-heavy Sharon had the fattest ass, hips and thighs and was a wonder to behold as she moved around, her flab dancing in a sway . Often her tight bikini bottoms got caught in a wedgie between her buttocks. Sharon giggled each time, totally unselfconscious about her size. Kathy sprawled in a sunlounger, her body spreading out, her belly rising in a dome. It shook whenever she laughed which was often. Stacy was happy to be home and ate to make up for the canteen food, not that she seemed to be going hungry at college, and her belly quickly blew up in a bloated sphere. Marcia at near 170 lbs looked positively scrawny, though she was fatter than she had ever been in her life. She bulged out of the small orange bikini obscenely, but felt more relaxed than she had in years.

As the sun set, the food and booze continued to flow. They had all consumed steadily throughout the day, so while they were certainly not fit to drive, neither were they stuffed or legless. In fact they had all dozed off at some point or another on the sunbeds and the evening cool gave their appetite a second wind. By the time they rolled off to bed at around midnight, they were all completely stuffed. In their bedroom Marcia looked at her reflection and saw a woman in an orange bikini with a very fat belly smiling drunkenly back at her. A fat man in white speedos walked up unsteadily behind her and wrapped his arms round her gut.
“I’m getting so fat here” sighed Marcia. “Why do I like it so much?”
“Gorgeous” he mumbled, “getting sexier and sexier”
“Seriously” she said, turning sideways to see her profile in the mirror. “My belly sticks out much more than my tits, and they are already lots bigger than they were.”
“Me too” said Peter, turning so that their navels touched “and I didn’t even have tits before!”

They collapsed laughing on the bed and had sex, caressing each others curves till they passed out.

Peter helped out on the farm as it was the time of year to muster or round up all the cattle to brand the young ones and organise the rest into their groups - some for breeding, others to keep and some for their inevitable end. Every day started early with Carol laying on a breakfast fit for kings, with huge piles of pancakes, fried bacon, sausages and eggs. The women had the same, but a bit later on.

Marcia spent her days helping Carol around the house. She soon learned that the matriarch was the emotional heart of the clan - the farm workers and their families. She sent Sharon to take a pie to a boy who was in bed with a broken leg, and had Kathy organise a supply of food and housekeeping for the family of a woman in hospital to give birth. It was almost a feudal system, Marcia noted, where the women all flocked to Carol for advice on anything and everything from ailments, neighbourly disputes or problems with their or their children’s relationships. She dispensed advice and solutions as freely and cheerfully as she did with food, keeping the close knit community on an even keel.

Needless to say, a morning spent around Carol was a filling one indeed, Marcia not only overate at the full breakfast but then nibbled plentifully on pies, cookies, muffins or whatever goodies happened to be baking. While both Sharon and Kathy had their place and knew what to do, Marcia could only help a little and so spent a fair amount of time sitting on her arse.

Peter came in for a lot of teasing from his brothers as although they outweighed him, he had a higher percentage of fat and far less muscle. As a result he could not work as hard or as long as them and would return early in the afternoon exhausted and ravenous. He would eat a massive lunch with Marcia and the other women before heading to bed for a nap. Although they offered to help Carol, most afternoons were spent lazing by the pool, munching on a constant supply of snacks from the kitchen. It was still a bit cold to swim, although they braved it a couple of times, so they tended to lie in their swimwear, lapping up the sun. They spent a lot of time playing with or helping to look after the young ones, Peter enjoying his precious time with his nephews and niece. Marcia looked fondly at her man, taking pleasure in seeing his ease around kids.

Dinners were large and long, with more hearty conversation all round. A recurrent topic was the increasing theft of livestock: as a nation suffered economically people would do anything necessary to feed their families. Farmers in the area were getting heated about the topic and many had started to post armed watchmen around the fields. Dwight had watchmen in place but so far refused to arm them. This had Mike worried as he felt they became the easier target. There didn't seem to be an easy solution and as yet the local sheriff was not moved to take any action.

By the end of the week some changes were noticeable. Marcia put her observation to good use and was of more help to Carol with the household. Her almost constant intake of food, whether at meals or snacking was evident as she bulged dangerously out of the orange bikini. This had become her daily dress code, except for a light dress at breakfast and dinner. Peter's hard labour showed as his shoulders and arms took on a hint of muscle definition, but his gut showed his appreciation of his mum's lavish attention.

On their last Saturday there, Peter and Marcia insisted on taking everyone out for dinner. They chose a restaurant in the town nearby and around 6pm they all started to get ready. Peter wasn't thrilled but neither susprised that the one pair of smart pants he had with him was very tight. Together with his tight shirt he looked pregnant. Marcia, pleased at the opportunity to wear for the first time the new outfits she had bought with Donna laid them both out on the bed. One was a cream trouser suit with a brown shirt and detailing. The other was a skirt suit in white and checked green, a tweed pattern.

She tried on the cream suit first. The shirt was tight but as it was elasticated it went on without drama. The trousers however were a different story. Giving trouble already as they reached her thighs, she had to tug and pull to get them over her hips and arse. When she had got them up as far as they would go, she realised that she'd never be able to button it aacross her belly - at the rear half her bum was still out. Staring at her reflection in horror, she poked at her flab. Her finger sunk in deep but the pudge bounced back when released.
"How have I gained so much?" she exclaimed aghast. "I've never even worn these, I bought them two weeks ago."

Peter wisely held his tongue and helped her peel them off. The shirt of the other suit was a button down and it just about fit over her plump belly. The skirt went on with a pull and she snapped the clasp tight in satisfaction. The jacket completed her outfit and the couple saw their reflection in the mirror. They saw a fat country couple looking back at them. Peter’s belly poured out like dough over his belt, stretching the shirt buttons even before eating or sitting down. Marcia’s new suit looked like it was painted on her, the skirt showing off the sexy curves of her thighs, running up to her hips and her fat round bum.

Meeting the rest of the clan downstairs they saw the others had wisely opted for more casual, looser fitting clothes. The women were stunning in dresses, a bottle of wine helping the party mood. They all wolf whistled at Marcia's foxy look, her curves packing out her skirt suit. The restaurant voted on by the family was a fusion Asian cuisine offering an all you can eat buffet with a mix of elements of Chinese, Sushi, Thai and Indian. They were greeted cheerfully by the owner and were well looked after. They all tucked in heartily, taking one serving after another. They used the tried and tested method of first trying a bit of everything, then returning repeatedly for their favourites. They caused serious damage to the buffet but even more to their waistlines.

When they were ready to leave, they all struggled to stand up, their bellies stuffed round and fat, weighing them down. Moving outside from the warm restaurant there was a chill to the evening air. Marcia shivered and tugged at her jacket lapels. Peter innocently asked
"Why don't you button the jacket?"
"It won't close around my belly!" she admitted sheepishly.
"You greedy pig" mocked Peter jokingly, patting his own swollen gut.

The last laugh was on him though. He helped Marcia into the back of his Dad's pickup and went round the other side. He sat down heavily and his belly surged out, popping two buttons right off his shirt, leaving his belly bare on his lap, blown out like a balloon. Marcia couldn't stop laughing and jiggled his fat gut all the way home, much to the amusement of his parents in the front seat.

Marcia paid the price herself the next day. As they had a late evening flight, they enjoyed a lazy day by the pool with the family, another BBQ of epic proportions. After having her fill of everything on offer, Marcia lowered herself onto a sunlounger. As she bent down to sit her plumped up body was just too fat and with a loud rip the borrowed orange bikini burst apart. Marcia just held the two strings in her hands uselessly, too embarrassed to move. While Stacy went to look for a bikini she could lend her, the women complimented Marcia on her burgeoning beauty. She was mortified and offered to buy a replacement bikini for the owner, whom she didn’t even know. Carol laughed and said the woman had gained another 40 pounds so the bikini was long forgotten history.
Old 08-02-2013, 11:24 PM   #65
Ssaylleb

What did you think of their stay on the farm?
Old 08-02-2013, 11:25 PM   #66
Ssaylleb

Default Part 24 - Tribunal

They both felt depressed when they returned to Seattle. The fickle spring weather turned grey and rainy again, and they were left to rue their gluttony as their new uniforms already felt quite tight and the check up was only a couple of months away. Though they made an effort to hit the gym, they both knew deep down that they were not about to regain their physiques. Eating and having sex stuffed was too much fun.

At work Peter had to cut back his eating as Chief Harrison now periodically passed by to castigate him for not losing any weight. The three women were under strict instructions not to bring in any donuts, cakes or other treats. Marcia was stressing because the tribunal against Fiona, her former superior had been set for the next week. At the mall she alternated between starving herself till she would almost pass out and stress eating. Jill and Donna tried to calm her down, as did Peter at home but only food seemed to provide solace.

The day rolled around finally and Peter took the day off to support Maria. Donna and Jill were both there as witnesses. The day started badly as the smart suit Marcia wished to wear did not fit her. Or more accurately, Peter could force the zipper shut on the skirt but when she sat on the bed the seam burst open top to bottom, releasing the gush of flab that her thighs and hips had turned into. Finally all she could wear that was sufficiently smart was the green checked suit she had bought for Oklahoma. It was uncomfortably tight but at least it held together and contained her voluptuous body. Peter looked equally stuffed into a pair of pants and a dress shirt.

Peter had to drive them to the hearing hall as Marcia was too nervous to drive. On the way she insisted he stop for her to grab a donut. Of course she got two meaning to give one to Peter. She ate hers between the counter and the car, then gorged on the other as she sat down. Trying to grab the seatbelt she dropped the donut onto her lap. As luck would have it, it fell face down, the chocolate smearing all over her skirt.

Her screams stopped a woman passing by with a baby in a stroller. Seeing the accident she gave them several baby wet-wipes and helped calm down Marcia. Meaning well the Samaritan stranger patted Marcia's belly and asked when she was due, saying "you really should start using maternity wear, I know you want to keep a polished look as long as possible, but it's important for you and your baby to be comfortable."
Marcia's look of horror was enough to explain that she was not in fact pregnant, and the woman scurried away as Marcia launched into fresh tears. Peter tried to help her avoid meltdown and drove on to their destination.

Donna and Jill were away in a secluded witness area so Marcia could not even have them console her before she was asked to step up to give witness. Fiona sat with a face like thunder on a chair. Her eyes almost fell out of her head as she saw Marcia even fatter than before, about to burst out of her country chic suit. This was not a law court of course but a joint disciplinary hearing between the police and an agency responsible for ensuring fair treatment in government agencies and departments. A panel of three presided, all happened to be women, two of them on the plump side.

The plump policewoman shrunk in her seat as her previously made statement was read out, describing in full detail her uniform explosion. She was then asked whether she had anything to add. She shook her head mutely, numb with embarrassment. How had she let this happen to herself? Peter tried to smile at her supportively but she didn't register.

Jill was called up next, who simply corroborated the events as they unfolded. Fiona looked even blacker than before. Donna went next, cutting an impossibly sexy figure in a formal business skirt suit fit for any boardroom, clearly on its last outing as it fought valiantly to contain her round figure. Every eye in the room was on her overly plump arse as she took the two stairs to the witness chair. She not only calmly verified the events but shocked the room, Marcia included, when she went on to add that Fiona had again harassed Marcia for her weight gain, resulting a second time in her humiliation with a burst uniform.

The three women on the panel all turned to look at Marcia. The slim one shook her head in a clear and prejudiced show of disgust, but the two plumper ones had sympathy in their eyes. One even rubbed her hand over her hip subconsciously, perhaps aware that the same predicament was not far off for her. Fiona jumped up at this point, shouting that the second event had nothing to do with the first. Donna had arranged for the mall CCTV footage to be shown.

Much to Marcia's horror the entire room saw her projected up against a wall in full colour. Bright scarlet with embarrassment she saw herself emerge from the Italian restaurant in a hurry, her belly swollen beyond belief. She relived being teased by her mum and sister, then by Fiona until the collision with the thief. As though in slow motion she saw herself falling, the uniform ripping asunder and her flab pouring out, her belly swollen from her Italian blowout sitting on the thief's face like a Buddha. The remote control didn't respond when the officer tried to stop the video, so it kept rolling, showing Marcia standing with difficulty and waddling off to her office, her huge belly swinging from side to side, looking for all the world like a piggy in underwear and black boots.

As the video finally stopped, time stood still for a moment. Marcia stared at Donna, a look of complete betrayal etched on her face. Jill also looked daggers at the plump power woman. Donna refused to look at either them, while Marcia steered clear of Peter's eyes. She had explained the events at Jill’s as she knew they would be reviewed but had not admitted her second round. She didn’t know that the video was sexier than any porn he had ever seen but right now he wanted Marcia to know he was there for her. At this point Fiona went berserk.

She ran up to Donna and lifted the plumper's shirt, taking hold of a roll of fat and shaking it. "See this flab!" she shouted out "she's as bad as that other pig, just sitting down on her fat ass stuffing her face!" Police officers moved in on Fiona but the Sherman leaped out of reach and ran to Marcia who sat still in shock. Pushing and poking at the plump policewoman's belly, Fiona continued her rant "see now she's much fatter than before! She's on her third uniform up in less than nine months yet she's paid to protect and to serve. Not to eat more dessert! And what’s this here? A chocolate stain? Dropped your donut did you Fatty?”

Under the stress of the Sherman's abuse, Marcia felt with dread the all too familiar cool breeze across her belly and hips that signified that the seam on her skirt had parted ways. The people present were able to see for themselves that the pretty blonde was indeed fatter than in the video. Her belly was softer and fatter, bulging further forward onto her lap. Her muffintop was bigger, and her thighs fleshier.

Hurling abuse at one and all, including the members of the adjudicating panel, Fiona was finally restrained, arrested and led away. The women of the panel had Marcia taken to another room where the two plump women consoled her. The skinny one, mouth twisted like she had just bitten a lemon looked away. The other two stroked her and calmed her sobbing, asking whether she had any trouble at home.

"My trouble is" replied Marcia between sobs, "I just love food too much!" the two plumpers looked at each other with a knowing smile. Alternative clothes were found for Marcia and the hearing wound up, with their findings to be reported in due course.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:29 AM   #67
strataadvance

The farm visit was Amazing. I am still going to be the type who likes lots of weigh ins. I wish they would weigh each other at home and even engage in mutual feedings once they realize that passing the physical test is a lost cause. Maybe even take the remaining two months and become an intentionally gaining mutual feeding couple. Showing up to the test each at 100 lbs over their weights and defiantly working on a dozen donuts. Resignations drafted and ready to move to the ranch.
Loved the tribunal chapter as well.
Old 08-03-2013, 11:35 AM   #68
samster

Really awesome updates as ever. Love this story

Old 08-04-2013, 12:04 AM   #69
Ssaylleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by strataadvance View Post
The farm visit was Amazing. I am still going to be the type who likes lots of weigh ins. I wish they would weigh each other at home and even engage in mutual feedings once they realize that passing the physical test is a lost cause. Maybe even take the remaining two months and become an intentionally gaining mutual feeding couple. Showing up to the test each at 100 lbs over their weights and defiantly working on a dozen donuts. Resignations drafted and ready to move to the ranch.
Loved the tribunal chapter as well.
It's never that simple but never fear, the check up is fast approaching and matters must come to a head.

Thanks, I enjoyed writing the farm visit chapter. I'm not big on weigh ins as it varies so much and this case has to tie in with clothes sizes (approximately at least!). Also I'm trying to keep it at a realistic pace.

S
Old 08-04-2013, 12:05 AM   #70
Ssaylleb

Quote:
Really awesome updates as ever. Love this story
Thanks to you and all others for reading & commenting, makes the effort worthwhile and challenges me to dig deeper
Old 08-04-2013, 01:54 PM   #71
strataadvance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssaylleb View Post
It's never that simple but never fear, the check up is fast approaching and matters must come to a head.

Thanks, I enjoyed writing the farm visit chapter. I'm not big on weigh ins as it varies so much and this case has to tie in with clothes sizes (approximately at least!). Also I'm trying to keep it at a realistic pace.

S
Your pace is Very realistic. And I respect the direction you're taking. You are a Far more talented writer than I.This story is one of the greatest I have ever read and given the wonderful stories in just the past year on Dimensions that is saying it lot.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:58 AM   #72
Ssaylleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by strataadvance View Post
Your pace is Very realistic. And I respect the direction you're taking. You are a Far more talented writer than I.This story is one of the greatest I have ever read and given the wonderful stories in just the past year on Dimensions that is saying it lot.
Thanks for your very kind words
Old 08-05-2013, 01:03 AM   #73
Ssaylleb

Default Part 25 - reality check

The hearing was a turning point for Marcia. She seemed to acknowledge that she was continually gaining weight, bursting out of her clothes one outfit at a time. She thought back to her two uniform failures, the many clothes she could no longer wear, the orange bikini and the green checked suit she had also blown apart with the force of sheer flab. She thought in humiliation of the taunts she received from her family and the Sherman, from the doctors and trainers at the uniform centre. She became more withdrawn, both from Jill and from Peter. Donna had become a persona non grata at Jill’s and they ignored her pleas to meet up.

For the first time since she had started gaining, Marcia made a conscious effort to lose weight and Peter joined the momentum. They started going to the gym every other day and tried to eat far more moderately. After a week they hadn't lost but neither had they gained, for the probably the first time since September.

On a Skype call with the clan back home, they heard that cattle theft was becoming increasingly problematic and a serious cause for concern as talk of armed watchmen became the norm. The thought remained with Peter and he tried to think out a non-aggressive method to stem the problem. Marcia asked what he was thinking about so deeply and he replied: “I’m thinking of a way to help stop the cattle theft at the ranch”

“And? Came up with anything?” she asked.
“Nothing sensible, no. All I can think of is either easily defrauded or harmful to the animals.”
“What lines are you thinking?”
“Credit cards” he admitted sheepishly. "We get so much data off cards I'm trying to think of ways to apply that technology to cattle."
"Credit cows. Really?" mocked Marcia. "All you need is to chip them with a tracking device."
"Yeah but how to do that cheaply and without harming the cows?"
"Ask Bart, he's the biologist isn't he?"
"You may be onto something there you know."
"Of course I am. Shall we celebrate with ice cream?" They only had three scoops each but it was the closest to a pig out since their return, and the sex that night was the best they'd had.

After, Peter lay on his back, Marcia stroking his chest. "Why do have such a link with eating and sex?" she asked, glad of the dark to cover her face.
"Mm" murmured Peter sleepily. "s'the best ever. Sex on a full belly. Even better is sex with two full bellies"
"Some day we can really let go maybe" said Marcia, more to herself than to Peter and drifted off to sleep thinking about stuffing her face on the ranch without ever having to leave.

The next day Peter dropped an email to Bart outlining the idea to chip cattle. Bart quickly replied that cows were already chipped for ID but it didn't stop their theft. Peter replied suggesting that they add a tracking device to the chip, to be activated if the animal went missing but only if it could be done without harm. Bart replied that he'd look into it. Peter contacted a guy he knew who worked with a big chip manufacture, asked him to give an estimate for costs.

Other than that brief excitement life went on in the same way. Marcia had no ill feelings towards Jill but kept away from her cafe as well as from the food court to avoid temptation. Another week passed from their return from the ranch and they lost 3 lbs between them. Not much but they agreed it was a step in the right direction. At the gym they were also doing better. Peter still smarted from his lack of muscle compared to his brothers and was determined to build up more upper body strength.

Neither said anything but they both felt that the absence of food in ample quantities left something missing in their lives. However as both of them knew that they had to pass the check up they needed to build up far more stamina in the gym even if they weren't slim. Things changed again when Peter found an email from Stacy on their return home one evening. She wrote from college saying that she had confronted the teacher who had since backed off and thanked them for their help with it. She also attached some pics from her weekend at the ranch.

The first photo showed all the women lounging about near the pool in bikinis, all sitting or reclined. The extra poundage on all of them was on full display, rolls and bulges galore. Marcia surprised Peter by letting out a wolf whistle.
"What's up babe?" he asked.
Marcia blushed, she hadn't realised she whistled out loud. "OK this sounds weird but damn we are one sexy bunch of women! Look at all that sexy fat!"
"Umm... most are my family so eugh, but as for you.. hell yeah!" replied Peter.

The next pic was the men standing around near the grill, all with a beer in hand. All their bellies hung out over their shorts, but in his tight whities Peter cut a particularly rotund and flabby figure. "Oh look, my man is the sexiest of the lot!" exclaimed Marcia, rubbing his belly for emphasis.
"The fattest you mean!" replied Peter, shaking his head.
"Same difference!" said Marcia.
"Yeah, like you really mean that" protested Peter. "So why are we dieting and at the gym all the time."

"I don't know" replied Marcia slowly, as though she were thinking something over. Then with a brighter voice, as though something had just been made clear to her "I really don't know Peter, but it stops right now. We're much happier when we're eating and stuffing ourselves silly, and we're clearly much better at gaining weight than losing it!"
Peter looked at the love of his life "do you really mean that? I know I want nothing more"
"For sure honey, from now on we live by our rules."
"And the check up?" asked Peter hesitantly.
"Screw the check up, do you think we stand a chance in any case? We've gained over 50 pounds each, and that was before you released your mum on us!"
"In that case" said Peter, "we need to celebrate at an Italian place just a block down."
Old 08-08-2013, 05:24 AM   #74
samster

Love the latest update and where this one is headed.

Old 08-15-2013, 01:50 AM   #75
Ssaylleb

Default Part 26 – full speed ahead

Having decided to give free rein to their appetite, there was no holding them back. The owner at the Italian restaurant was pleased to see Peter with a gorgeous woman who clearly liked her food and treated them accordingly. Maria noticed that Peter couldn't take his eyes off the owner's enormous belly or rear as she waddled about. She teased him until it made them both horny. Egged on by one another and in counteraction to their couple weeks of relative starvation they gorged to their hearts' content, demolishing huge servings together and ending with sharing half a chocolate cake.

From then on they both ate whatever they wanted again. Marcia called Donna as she missed pigging out with her friend. Donna apologised for her move at the tribunal and explained that she hoped it would lead to a better outcome for Marcia. The policeoman was not really satisfied, but had to few friends to fight with one of them. Taking up her stuffing lunches again, she soon gained more till her uniform took on the now all too familiar stretched tight look.

Peter was getting all kinds of hell at work from Chief Harrison as he gained more weight, seeming fatter every day. The chief tried every trick in the book, but to no avail. He banned eating in the office, so Peter took to the streets at lunch time, discovering the many lunch offers available. He never returned without a stuffed belly. Soon enough he was again sporting the police sausage look, with his belly fatter than ever stretching out his shirt.

Back at home, as now Marcia had given up her apartment, they revelled in one another's gain. Peter loved to feel Marcia swelling up all over, her hips now lusciously soft, her pillowy belly told of her decadent indulgence. Peter's loving paid off as she was more comfortable with her larger, let's be honest, fatter self. She still had days of doubt of course, but was happier, more confident now that she was gaining by choice.

She looked at her old photos and truly preferred what she saw now. In turn she liked nothing more than feeding up her man till he was stuffed, rubbing his bloated gut as it grew ever fatter. He still hit the gym now and again but was purely focussed on upper body strength. He didn't want to be a wimp next to his brothers. Also if somone like Samuelson pushed him again, he wanted to push back.

At one point Bart got back to Peter. He had looked into using tracker chips in catle but the cost to get the projct off he ground was at least a million dollars. It could return far more if sold on to others, but still none of them had anything like a million lying around. They sadly put it aside as Dwight had to resort to arming his watchmen after one was injured one night during an attempted theft.

Around a month after their pigging out had restarted, Peter took Marcia to the Italian one Friday evening. She wore a dress that covered half her thighs when new. With the added curvage to her sexy body it now barely covered her butt. Peter had to again suffer too tight pants and a shirt as he refused to take her out in sweatpants. Marcia didn't seem too keen on going out, but seeing how excited he was she didn't want to be a wet blanket.

The woman seemed to be expecting them and smiled when she saw them, noting the extra poundage they both carried. She led them to a table in the middle of the room, both Peter and Marcia mesmerised by her huge ass. They sat and chatted, lost in one another and sipped the Prosecco she served them. A large plate of appetizers quickly disappeared then a large bowl of soup each. They paused briefly to relish the creamy tomato soup then resumed chatting. Next up was a dish of macaroni the size of an oven. The owner placed it between them and said:
"See who reaches the middle first!"
Both put up a good showing, guzzling down the amazing pasta but Marcia's experience with her stuffing lunches paid off and she had more than Peter.

They enjoyed a leisurely lemon sorbet while the macaroni worked its way down, helped along by their mutual rubbing. The owner emerged again, this time bearing an entire roast chicken, complete with all trimmings. They both gave a smile then made battle. This time Peter took the lead, his larger capacity showing. The chicken was just perfect, the skin golden brown and crackly to feel. The meat was moist and tender, so soft it just melted in their mouths. A cream sauce added an extra touch of decadence to the meal. The potatoes on the side were also baked to perfection, although they started off with a pile the size of the chicken, they whittled them down too.

Peter delighted to see Marcia in her element: a sheen of sweat on her brow it had her skin glisten and glow. She moaned softly as she ate, her gluttony turning her on. Peter was also horny seeing her in that state and ate with more gusto. Finally they were done. Peter looked down at his belly. His gut ballooned out into his lap like a cartoon, the shirt buttons hanging on by their last thread. He rubbed it gingerly, amazed at how huge and round it was, scared he's pop a button with his movements.

Marcia was no slimmer, gasping for breath, her belly puffed out like she was in the last stages of pregnancy. She rubbed it gently, burping quietly now and again as did Peter. Another lemon sorbet each started to help ease it all down. They sat there holding hands across the table, almost comatose from their overeating. Some time passed and they began to feel less lethargic when the owner again appeared, this time bearing a huge pyrex dish frosted on the outside, clearly fresh from the fridge. She laid it between then reverently and backed away.

It was a tiramisu. At least two feet long and one across, the whole thing six inches high. They stared.
"Surely we can't!" gasped Marcia.
"Of course not!" agreed Peter.
"But we can have some" said Marcia. "Be silly to waste it all."
"For sure" agreed Peter.

Taking a spoon each they took a first tentative scoop. Looking at Marcia's face across the dessert, Peter saw the tiramisu tak on the proportions of an ocean, a huge expanse of white, creamy, delicious ocean. It was divine. The dessert just vanished down their throats leaving them desparate for more. They tore in with a frenzy, gulping down the dessert as though it were water, each tastebud out on full alert giving them a sensory overload. At one point Marcia stood up to reach better as she made her way to the halfway point. Not to be cheated of a single mouthful, Peter also stood and they fought to the middle of the dish, leaning forward, their bellies hanging down like the pigs that they were.

As it finished, they plopped back into their seats with a sigh, holding their swollen bellies, immobile. An age later they sipped coffee and Marcia reached sideways to her handbag, from which she pulled out a small brown paper bag. With a ripping sound her dress tore down the seam at the side, leaving her flabby body free to pour out, each and every curve resplendent in fat. Peter stared, awaiting the inevitable backlash of their pigging out over the last weeks. Instead Marcia smiled at him and said: "You better be ready for this. I'm gonna get a whole lot bigger." She handed him the paper bag, which he opened slowly. A blue box fell out. A pregnancy test.

She watched him carefully for his reaction but Peter gave none. Slowly he lumbered to his feet. He reached inside his jacket and pulled out a small box., saying: "Boy am I glad I got this today, otherwise you'd never know for sure would you?"

He slowly lowered himself to one knee. As he leaned forward just a bit too much his shirt buttons and pants blew apart, his engorged belly billowing out in full splendour. He opened the box and pulled out a ring, proferring it to Marcia.

"I've never felt this way with anyone before. You make me happy and make me want to be better myself so I may one day deserve the attention you give me. You're my best friend and soulmate, will you also be my wife?"
"Yes!" excaimed Marcia, tears pouring down her chubby cheeks, "yes, yes, yes!" she launched herself at Peter to hug him but her weight threw him off balance and they fell to he floor in a tight embrace, their remaining clothes ripping apart.

All the other patrons clapped and cheered loudly for the happy overweight couple. They were helped up and sat as they were, more naked than clothed, rolls of fat abounding, bellies stuffed to bursting. The owner had champagne ready and many bottles popped at once, a glass for every client, with two large ones for the newly engaged cops.