Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Library > Weight Fiction Multi-part General Archive

Old 08-24-2013, 11:39 PM   #76
Ssaylleb

Ssaylleb can now change their title
Default Part 27 - Climax

At the rate they were eating it was not long till they packed their uniforms too tight. Marcia cut a very sexy figure as she paraded round the mall, her uniform straining at every seam to contain her voluptuous curves. At Jill's bakery her fat butt now overhung the stools by a clear few inches on either side. When she walked her belly hung out over her belt in front, wobbling at very step and shen she sat it bulged forward and hung down, forcing her legs apart. Jill found occassion to touch her up now and again, but their previous fun was off limits now that she was with Peter.

In the office, Peter bulged larger and fatter than ever, catching Chief Harrison's ire every time they passed. The chief couldn't wait for the blimping rookie to need another uniform and took pleasure in pointing out how fat he was growing. "Another trimester in then, Porky?" or "Did you leave any donuts in the bakery?" usually poking his flab as he said so. Peter held his tongue and took the insults, though he pushed the chief's poking fingers away.

One morning Harrison thought Peter looked even fatter sitting inhis chair with the shirt buttons stretched to the limit. He leant over and hefted up Peter's flabby gut. "Ha! I knew it! You can't button your pants again, you're using your belt to hold it in!" Harrison knocked a pen off Peter's desk. "Pick that up fatty, let's see if you can even bend over."
Peter couldn't ignore a direct instruction and slowly leaned over, fearing the worst. He couldn't reach the pen and Harrison laughed cruelly. "Come on you've got to bend over lardass." As Peter did so he felt the shirt buttons go past their limit and yet again his belly blew out, hanging soft, fat and round as a beachball on his lap.

"Get out!" roared Harrison. "Get the fuck out and don't come back you lazy, fat-asses sonofabitch!" The ladies reeled back in their chairs, mortified for Peter but unwilling to risk turning the chief's wrath onto themselves. Harrison made Peter his personal items right there but didn't let him wear his jacket. He walked Peter to the main door, his belly hanging out soft and wobbly, for all to see and deride.

Marco, the waiter at the Italian place in the mall was in seventh heaven. He had witnessed Marcia’s uniform debacle with the credit card thief and still kept the mental images preserved safely in his mind. Since then the plump policewoman had grown steadily fatter, much of it under his eyes. Now she was the sexy figure of his dreams, and he often dreamt of stuffing her till her uniform burst, then making love to the soft stuffed beauty.

Marcia knew her uniform was close to bursting again, and had mixed feelings. On one hand it turned her on to see how fat she had grown, her formerly bony frame now very well padded in a layer of adipose. She felt sexier both herself in in the attention, or rather lust, Peter showed her on a daily basis. On the other hand she was scared of pushing the envelope that bit further and actually confronting the issue with the police force. Their instructions could not have been any clearer to lose weight, and yet here they were getting fatter every day.

She started her day at 8am with donuts at Jill, who laid on a celebration when she say the sparkly rock on Marcia’s finger. They called Donna who swung by before work. Jill called them into the kitchen area and sneakily opened a small bottle of sparkling wine, mixing it with orange juice. Marcia let her pour one glass then another, but stopped her before the third.
“I can’t have any” she announced, sticking out her belly for emphasis and patting it gently.
“No! way!” squealed Donna and Jill together, then at Marcia’s huge smile they hugged her tight.
“Oh my god I’m so happy for you Marsh, what a year you’re having, new man, baby on the way”
“New belly!” added Marcia with a laugh
“Oh yeah, you’re gonna get soo fat!” exclaimed Jill, squeezing Marcia’s ample muffintop fondly.

They made sure she got off to a good start by stuffing her with pancakes and croissants. At around 9.30 both Donna and Marcia had to start work and made their way off. Marcia waddled slowly, her uniform uncomfortably tight against her stuffed belly. At her desk she sat heavily and undid her belt, not that it did much to relieve the pressure on her gut. At 10.30 Jill passed by with a half dozen donuts and left them on her desk. Marcia dug in happily and soon found her fingers scrabbling in an empty box.

At 12.30 a starving Marcia headed down for lunch. As she approached the food court she heard a voice call her hesitantly. She looked round and saw a skinny woman pushing a stroller. It was Gina, a girl she knew ages ago from playing hockey in a club.
“Marcia, is that you?” asked Gina with wonder in her voice.
“Oh hi Gina, yes it’s me, Marcia, just a whole lot more of me!” she replied, anxious to clear the obvious immediately.
“Oh, uh, umm… you look good Marcia.”
“I look like I’m gonna burst outta my uniform but thanks, I feel good” she replied boisterously.
“Oh, not at all!” said Gina, embarrassed.
“I was about to have lunch, care to join?” asked Marcia. Part of her wanted to show this skinny thing how much she ate, the other wondered what she was doing.

They headed in to the Chinese, Mrs Tueng greeting her friend with a big smile. Marcia was grateful for the way they showed their appreciation; she had yet to pay a cent for anything she consumed in the mall. They found a table and headed straight for the buffet. Gina took tiny portions but Marcia loaded up her plate. “More for me” she smiled. At the table they tucked in, exchanging news since the last they met over 10 years ago.

Gina was fascinated by Marcia’s weight gain and her apparent happiness with it.
“So you don’t play hockey any more?”
“Hehe, do I look like I do?” asked Marcia. “Mind you, this gain is recent, until September I was stick thin, then starting work here I got lazy and started eating more. Before you know it I’m this size, engaged to a wonderful man and loving it.”

Marcia had to show her photos to prove it. Gina was amazed at the transformation in such a short space of time. Seeing how much Marcia ate, she started giving her pieces from her own plate. After 2 visits to the buffet Gina stopped eating herself, but continued piling her plate high for Marcia. After 4 visits, Marcia had had 6 loaded plates and slowed down. “Oof, I’m stuffed, time to stop I think.” Gina was fascinated by Marcia’s belly that seemed to grow as she ate.

“Oh, let me get you some more, surely you can take another plate.”
The plate went down, as did another. By this point Gina had pulled her chair round to near the porker and started to rub her bloated belly softly.
“My God” she said almost to herself, “I can see the appeal, this is so sexy!” and took another plate for herself, this one loaded much more than her first ones.

After lunch Marcia strolled back to her office, uncomfortably full. She entered and let the door swing itself shut. Just as she plopped down into her chair, the door opened again and a man in sergeant’s uniform walked in. As her bum reached the seat, her uniform gave up and blew open down the front. Her belly surged forward, happy to be released and swelled out round and fat. The sergeant stared at her with a sad look in his eyes. Marcia stared back, embarrassed, lethargic and horny.

“I’m your CO Marcia, I came round to see how you’re doing with the weight loss…” he trailed off uselessly looking at the sea of flab before him. “I’m really sorry to do this on our first meeting, but I have to suspend you Marcia. Orders from above.” He waved his hands around vaguely. “Please remove any personal items from here and leave the office. I’ll give you fifteen minutes to sort yourself out.” He turned to leave then looked back at her. “Can I um… do you need, perhaps… um… a dress or something?”
Marcia waved him away silently, then sat motionless in her chair. She thought “Wow, I’ve actually done it. I really ate my way out of my job.”

She called Jill who came running, stopping to buy a dress on the way. Marcia pulled the dress on but it wouldn’t go past her breasts. “Damn what size is this?” she asked.
“Um… 14 babe” said Jill.
“Wow. I guess I’m really fat huh?” said Marcia. “You better go change it.”

When the sergeant came by again to ensure she left, Marcia told him “you should know, I’m pregnant, so I can’t be suspended.”
“I’ll note it, but your belly is all food, not baby. I saw you at the Chinese.”
Marcia blushed.

That very evening they decided to relinquish the apartment and head to the ranch. Without any income, they couldn’t afford to stay in Seattle. Carol, Peter’s mum was upset to hear they’d lost their jobs but was overjoyed to have them.
Ssaylleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 11:40 PM   #77
Ssaylleb

Nearing the end, only one chapter left. Hope you've enjoyed as much as I did writing it
Old 08-26-2013, 01:50 AM   #78
samster

samster can now change their title

Great work as ever and looking forward to the final chapter! Life on the farm will suit them well.

http://samster2.deviantart.com/
samster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:26 AM   #79
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Default Exit Interview

I hope you will consider a final Evaluation as they resign .Maybe some severancce pay tied in with a final physical evaluation. As it stands now with Peter he has been suspended without failing his annual test. He has grounds to protest if he wants.
I am hankering for just one more of those official weigh-ins like when they got there uniforms.
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:48 AM   #80
Ssaylleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster View Post
Great work as ever and looking forward to the final chapter! Life on the farm will suit them well.

Oh yes I think they will find farm life very much to their liking
Old 08-26-2013, 07:49 AM   #81
Ssaylleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by strataadvance View Post
I hope you will consider a final Evaluation as they resign .Maybe some severancce pay tied in with a final physical evaluation. As it stands now with Peter he has been suspended without failing his annual test. He has grounds to protest if he wants.
I am hankering for just one more of those official weigh-ins like when they got there uniforms.
Ah you sir, like my characters, always want more. Patience my frend
Old 08-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #82
strataadvance

strataadvance can now change their title
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssaylleb View Post
Ah you sir, like my characters, always want more. Patience my frend
I have really enjoyed the concept of this story. And Your writing makes it easy to picture what's happening. In the past few months I have enjoyed some all time favorite stories. And this is certainly one of the best on the list. Bravo.
And of course I always want more. Guilty as Charged.
strataadvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:46 AM   #83
Ssaylleb

Default Part 28 - Finale

Before leaving Seattle the couple had to go for a final set of measurements for the police force. Despite knowing how they had intentionally gorged themselves, they were embarrassed to show up so much heavier. However as they had no intention of working out any time soon, they wore the only stretchy clothes that still fit. Marcia’s voluptuous curves were on full display in a pair of tight spandex pedal pushers that did nothing to slim her fat arse. Her purple T-shirt had been loose a few months ago. Now it stretched over her breasts and made an unsuccessful effort to cover her belly. However her belly hung out proud and plump, jutting out way beyond her tits, her navel deep and inviting.

Peter wore the clothes he used for gym only a month ago, but now they showed each and every pound of flab he had enjoyed gaining. His butt was packed into a pair of white shorts that suffered to contain his fat butt, now swollen out to two plump globes. His light grey T-shirt showed off his man boobs and left his round belly on full display, a soft round balloon, testimony to his unrestrained appetite.

Mercifully, Marcia’s pregnancy meant she did not have to undergo a physical, but Peter had no such luck. First their weights were called out.
Marcia: 190 lbs
Peter at 230 lbs

Jane. the skinny bitch instructor walked around them, shaking her head in disbelief and making no effort to hide her disgust. She grabbed the luscious thick roll that was Marcia’s love handles and shook it, watching the flab wobble. “Lucky you’re knocked up” she sneered “I bet you wouldn’t last a minute on the threadmill, you greedy pig.” Peter cleared his throat in protest, and Jane swiftly turned to him. “And you? Look at this! What a fucking disgrace you are! Who has ever eaten their way off the force in less than a year huh? Right, let’s see just how unfit you are fatso.”

She started off the torture by making him step on to a chair and grab onto a rail. “Right” she instructed, “I’m going to pull the chair away and I want you to lift yourself ten times, your double chin above the rail OK?”
Peter didn’t respond, he just hauled himself onto the chair laboriously, feeling his shorts pull dangerously tight over his butt. This was not lost on Jane, who took the opportunity to spank his ass as it jutted out invitingly.
Not surprisingly, once the chair was pulled out from under him, Peter could only hang there uselessly, his fat belly pushed out in front with the strain on his back. “Come on!” exhorted Jane “Pull up, use all your strength!” Then after a short pause “Oh you are using all your strength. Hmm, too much belly perhaps?” she asked cruelly, poking her finger deep into his flab. At that Peter let go and landed heavily on his feet, red-faced and gasping for breath.

“I just don’t believe it!” tormented Jane. “You have turned from one of the fittest guys I’ve seen to a weak sack of blubber. You should be ashamed of yourself!”
“Actually, I’m proud” responded Peter.
“You’re what??” asked Jane incredulously.
“You heard me. Do you think a person – or two in fact” he added, nodding towards Marcia – “could gain so much weight without trying? We know who we are, we found out what we like, and we’re not afraid to go get it.”
“Let me get this straight” said Jane slowly, her face darkening with anger. “You two fatasses actually blimped up on purpose?”

“First of all, we gained weight, we did not ‘blimp up’ that’s extremely rude of you. Secondly, yes. Well at first it was not precisely on purpose but certainly neither of us tried to change our habits to stop the gain. And then later, yes we found each other and what we like is one another, preferably a size up from whatever we are.”

Jane was gobsmacked, literally almost speechless. Quietly, as though to herself she said “You intentionally gained over 140 pounds between you, that’s more than I weigh, on purpose.” She looked up “I’ll show what that does to your fitness you fat slob!” she screamed at Peter.
“Oh I’ll do the workout but not for you Jane. You see my fiancée will find this extremely sexy, and the harder you work me, the more you embarrass me, the hornier she will be; and the better our sex when we leave here.”

Jane took out her fury on working him extra hard. For the next thirty minutes she made him suffer through squats – which blew his pants right open, treadmill which saw his big paunch bounce around like jello and sit ups, which he found he couldn’t do. He was right. Marcia was getting visibly turned on, much to the trainer’s rage she encouraged Jane to embarrass him further.

After leaving, they stopped at the KFC for old times’ sake, gorged till they could barely move and then waddled back to the car and home for some very steamy sex.

Since they had no idea when or even if they would return to Seattle, they organised a party at Nancy’s which the three colleagues of Peter and Marcia and Jill helped to cater. Needless to say it was a blow out affair, with almost everyone present competing as to who could eat the most. Marcia ate like a greedy pig but slowed and then stopped when she started to feel queasy, her baby inside making its presence felt. All the others ate heartily, including, to everyone’s surprise the skinny baker Jill.
“Hey watch it girl, or you’ll gain weight!” joked Marcia.
“Umm, actually I think I already have” admitted Jill with a blush. She lifted her top to show a bloated midriff. Which was normal enough after two hours stuffing her face, but the surprise was she could pinch a tiny little beginner love handle.
“Well, well” said Marcia happily, “the feeder becomes the feedee. Enjoy the ride babe, it’s the most fun you’ll ever have!”

Donna emerged as the greediest of the lot. With enough wine inside her she admitted that she had gained too alongside Marcia, starting the year at 235 lbs and now pushing 260. Her husband George smiled fondly at this, and no wonder. She looked better than ever, the perfectly pampered Barbie doll, plump and delicious, her bodacious body fighting to burst out of a tight white dress.

At the ranch Peter worked with the men. Dwight couldn’t offer him a pay, but they had a roof, food and love so it was enough for the time being. Peter tried to work as hard as the others, but he just didn’t have the strength or the stamina. He’d start with them at 6am but would then knock off at lunch time and join his fiancée for lunch, then helped his mum around the home. Upon hearing that she was expecting, the women forbade Marcia from exerting herself and made her sit around the kitchen or pool area with a constant supply of goodies. In order to maintain her and the baby’s health, they made her swim a few laps every so often, or take an hour’s stroll in the evening when the air cooled. It was a measure of how sedentary and lazy the former athlete had become to note that she often complained at the effort and tried to find excuses out of it.

This moderate exercise, however, was nowhere near enough to make a dent in the vast amount of calories Marcia was consuming. In the morning she was left to sleep in, then treated to a massive fry up breakfast in bed. She would then shower and head downstairs when the snacking would start. Carol baked something good every day, and increased the quantities to have enough for Marcia. As she would hand over the treats a few at a time Marcia never realised just how much she was eating. While Carol was thrilled, Marcia would have been shocked to see herself down entire baking trays of muffins, or a whole apple pie and a pint of cream by herself over a morning. Between the baby growing inside and her non-stop gluttony, Marcia’s belly quickly became spherical, expanding outwards and sideways in a huge ball of fat.

After only two weeks on the ranch Marcia had sailed past the 200 lb mark and continued to grow. She now struggled to lift herself off the lounger. She first had to sit up. This simple exercise saw her thunder thighs spread apart under the vast size and weight of her belly, which fat and round with a deep navel protruded halfway to her knees. Sharon and Kathy alternated between teasing her, saying she was already fatter than they were at full term, and feeding her even more.

Peter became stronger as he worked, building muscle in his upper body and back, however his lazy and gluttonous afternoons showed on his paunch, getting fatter every day. His brothers and dad teased him, asking whether he was pregnant too.

One morning Marcia lay outside, enjoying the sun after a large breakfast, sipping on a thick cold milkshake. She had almost dozed off when her mobile rang. She frowned at the disturbance, a cute pout on her plump lips and checked who was calling. Donna. She answered happily.
“Hi Donna babe, how are you?”
“You’re fine, that’s for sure honey.”
“Huh? I mean yes I am, but how do you know?”
“I’ll tell you in a sec. How’s the deep South treating you?”
“Well babe, all too well. I’m being spoiled by everyone here and stuffing my face all day. I’m gaining about a pound a minute. You should come down some time, you’d get soo fat! What’s up with you?”
“All good. I’m looking at the tribunal decision of a gorgeous policewoman I know who got so fat she blew out her uniform. Three times!”
“OK, OK, enough. And?”
“Are you sitting?”
“Yup”

“OK. Hear this, I’m reading aloud: The panel finds that Fiona XXXXX has a deep-rooted intolerance towards women of a larger stature. Apart from harassing her subordinate on the occasion in question (26/12/2012) she repeated these actions at a later stage in the same public location as well as another personal physical attack during the tribunal itself. On this occasion Fiona XXXXX also saw fit to physically attack a witness against her who is also of a larger stature. She is herewith instructed to seek psychological assistance for this illness before resuming active police duty.”
“Good for her, that bitch” cheered Marcia.
“Yup, us women of larger stature have to stick together.. or eat together anyway. Now wait honey, it gets a lot better: The injured party Marcia XXXXXX has been clearly and repeatedly harassed and physically assaulted by a member of the police force who was in duty bound to prevent such activity. Moreover all the attacks took place in public locations with several witnesses to corroborate events. It is the panel’s view that Marcia XXXXX has a very clear case to institute proceedings against the Seattle PD with a high probability of a successful outcome. In order to mitigate such action and limit the risk of a protracted and expensive court case, we recommend Marcia XXXXX be awarded the sum of no less than two million dollars.”
“Huh?” gasped Marcia.
“You heard right honey”
“Huh” repeated Marcia. “I’m gonna get something out of this?” she mumbled.
“No, not just something. Two million bucks! Now you can thank me for releasing that video.”
“Haha” said Marcia. “I get it, very funny joke. Not!”
“No I swear it’s true. I’ll email you a copy and you should be getting the original”
“Oh. Wow. What happens next?”
“Well, you can take the money, but I’d sue them for much more.”
“Huh, you look for all the world like an innocent overfed bimbo, but you’re a shark underneath.”
“Yup. That’s me honey. A fat shark. So will you sue them?” Donna asked, clearly willing her to say yes.
“No, you know we could use that cash right now. My God, I don’t even believe it.”
“Once you get the original just sign it, return by DHL and check your account. But you should sue.”
“Oh my God Donna, I owe you so much, I never would have done anything on this. I was so embarrassed for gaining so much weight I actually felt I deserved that humiliation.”
“Never babe, you are amazing at any weight.”

After exchanging good byes and hanging up, Marcia lay back again. Despite the turmoil of thoughts in her head the sun made her drowsy and she dozed off again. When Carol woke her for lunch, she wondered if it had been a dream. She checked her mobile. Yes there was a call from Donna. Marcia ate disbelievingly, unusually quiet. Carol asked if anything was wrong but Marcia wanted to speak to Peter first.

As September made way for October some changes were apparent on the farm. A new cottage was being built on the ranch to house the young family; far away enough to afford privacy when required, yet close enough to the main home for convenience. Peter had pointed out to Marcia that as she was pregnant she couldn’t be dismissed. With Donna and a lawyer’s help they doubled Marcia’s payout. Most of this immediately went into developing their idea for tracker chips. As most of the technology existed and simply had to be made to work together, progress was rapid and the first round of trials had just closed successfully. They had lots of interest from big business and by the end of the year expected to sell the product for wholesale production. Peter, and indeed his entire family had been amazed at how ready Marcia was to make it a family fortune rather than hoard it for herself.

She had also given a substantial amount to Dwight to help with necessary investment on the ranch to see them through the difficult times, and wouldn’t hear of taking any equity in the farm. In any case, she joked, she more than ate her way through the money in a single day. This was not far off the truth. At 6 months pregnant she had swelled to over 250 pounds. While most went to her belly, some slid to her bottom end, giving her rounded hips and thunder thighs to match Sharon’s.

Feeding the pregnant beauty had become a family pastime and Peter delighted in seeing his wife burgeon to ever more fatness every day. Not that his belly was getting any smaller, but Marcia’s growth rate had far surpassed his. She even outweighed him now, on this special day packing 260 lbs to his 250.

The huge barn was all set for the celebration, which would be a veritable banquet. Her family had not even responded to their invitations and Peter’s family took it on themselves to be her family. Marcia looked at her reflection in the mirror. Although the seamstress had allowed for growth and had already let out the dress last week, she had still had to make room for expansion the day before. Marcia had laughingly apologised, embarrassed at having become so greedy that she couldn’t control her appetite for just one week. She had joked “I’d need a white sheet if we left it any later!”
The seamstress just smiled and patted her soft belly affectionately and said “you are beautiful Marcia, a bride and a mother to be are the most gorgeous women, and here you are both!.”

The woman in the mirror couldn’t be more different from the young athlete who had graduated from police academy at 115 pounds a year earlier. The white dress, even after the multiple expansions was stretched taut over her body, amply rounded out by the extra 145 pounds she had accumulated. Her breasts, swollen by pregnancy poured out of her dress like two over-ripe honey melons. Her soft fat body pushed out the dress at her delicious hips and thighs, her butt two massive balloons, a joy to behold. Her belly protruded out on all sides, easily the star of the show. Maybe 5% of the swelling could be attributed to the child going inside her, but the rest was pure decadent fat.

The woman glowed, her skin perfectly soft, her wide smile radiating a serene happiness. For the first time in her life, Marcia truly felt comfortable in her own skin, at her home, in her family.
Old 08-30-2013, 08:23 AM   #84
samster

samster can now change their title

LOVE IT!!!! Really awesome work and a fantastic story. Your a very talented author Thanks for taking the time to write it all and post it.

http://samster2.deviantart.com/
samster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #85
Ssaylleb

Quote:
Originally Posted by samster View Post
LOVE IT!!!! Really awesome work and a fantastic story. Your a very talented author Thanks for taking the time to write it all and post it.
thank you sir, coming from a writer I rate very highly that means alot. it was alot of fun to write