Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > BHM/FFA

Old 06-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #1
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Default If you were a dinosaur....

Which one would you be?

Bonus points for drawings of yourself as a dinosaur.

I'd be an Ankylosaurus.

Old 06-09-2013, 09:00 PM   #2
Cobra Verde
Lupus Dei

Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Cobra Verde has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Lightbulb

Whatever Gamera is.
Old 06-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #3
Melian
Ultimate Chimera

Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.Melian has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If?

I'm already a velociraptor. You know this.

Here I am on a bike. Beep beep, motherfuckers.

Last edited by Melian; 06-10-2013 at 09:30 AM.
Melian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 01:52 PM   #4
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Melian: that would make a good avatar

As for me, meh, some sort of generic duckbill or something equally non-remarkable. I'm pretty good at not standing out in a crowd.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:55 PM   #5
Sasquatch!
A wild loser appeared!

Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sasquatch! has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
If?

Is that a new bicycle?
Old 06-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #6
SD007

SD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot pics

Well... I like the look of this:

But I think I'd be more like a Stegosaurus...

or an Iguanodon ("hang loose brah")
SD007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #7
fat hiker

fat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions communityfat hiker is a pillar of the Dimensions community

Brachiosaurus...
Old 06-18-2013, 12:45 AM   #8
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Well, someone had to actually do a drawing, didn't they?

Last edited by Amaranthine; 01-19-2014 at 05:58 PM.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:22 AM   #9
Dromond
Old school

Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.Dromond has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Acrotholus. The dinosaur with an unusually thick skull.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:42 AM   #10
Mckee

Mckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized repMckee has super-sized rep

Triceratops

Dr. Grant's favorite
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Triceratops.jpg (49.2 KB, 88 views)
Old 06-18-2013, 07:32 AM   #11
Surlysomething

Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.Surlysomething has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love you so much.

Do I say that often enough?

Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melian View Post
If?

Surlysomething is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:28 PM   #12
RabbitScorpion
vienna carrier-no venom

RabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging inRabbitScorpion makes people happy simply by logging in

IF? I were a dinosaur?

Argentitrichocephalus.

Last edited by RabbitScorpion; 06-19-2013 at 04:30 PM.
RabbitScorpion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:47 PM   #13
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I'm thinking Freesius Ice-creamex.

A dinosaur identified clearly by name sake is adept at getting free ice cream.
As a lover of free ice-cream myself. This seems like the dinosaur for me. Its name, translated from bullshitatin, means King of free ice cream. It is also known as the moocherius. Where we derive our colloquial american phrase "mooch."

I have been unable to locate pictures of this particular creature but have acquired a description of it.

Not to be confused with stegosaurus the Freesius Ice-creamex does, however, look very similar. The key differences to note are the distinct bloating from too much Ice-cream, and the colorful party hat it is often prone to wearing.

It's a hot button debate issue in paleontology whether or not this creature is an evolutionary cousin to the stegosaurus or a very lazy stegosaurus that time traveled through a wormhole to obtain ice cream and party hats.

The best evidence to support the latter theory is that in today's modern world, if asked, one does not simply deny a stegosaurus ice-cream.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:56 PM   #14
SD007

SD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot picsSD007 does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLK360 View Post
I'm thinking Freesius Ice-creamex.
Is it kind of like a birthdaycakeatops?

SD007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 12:02 AM   #15
BLK360

BLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesBLK360 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD007 View Post
Is it kind of like a birthdaycakeatops?

It is very similar. Except not made out of ice-cream. I see you're knowledgeable on your fakeasaur family trees. Bravo to you.
Old 06-22-2013, 01:20 PM   #16
BigWheels
It's OK, I bite back

BigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 clubBigWheels is a member of the 500 club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobra Verde View Post
Whatever Gamera is.
A Giant turtle
Old 06-25-2013, 03:01 AM   #17
shandyman

shandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going onshandyman knows EXACTLY what's going on

Meh, I hate dinsosaurs, useless plodding lumps.
I would be a big Cycad. I would live where ever they were safe in the knowledge that if they ever ate me I would poison their insides!!
shandyman is offline   Reply With Quote