Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Weight Board

Old 06-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #1
AnFa

AnFa can now change their title
Question Are feeders bad people?

If not, why is it I constantly seem to feel like one? Even on this site, a site I originally thought might make me feel a bit more "normal" usually leaves me feeling like the worst person alive after reading a few anti-feeder comments(which yes, are all over this site). Do people realize that the large majority of feeders didn't choose to be feeders, or have sexual feelings to a partner gaining weight? Why in the world would I, or anyone purposely choose a sexual preference, fetish, whatever that almost everybody even in this community find awful? I keep my feederism suppressed, and away as much as I possibly can without going crazy, yet I still feel like I'm committing some kind of crime if I offer my partner a second serving of something just to watch her eat. The real world isn't here, most feeders will never even encounter a feedee. There are no funnels, no stuffing sessions, no weight gain shakes, no frequent buffet visits. There is just a fantasy, a fantasy that sometimes wants, or needs to creep it's head into reality.

I am just tired of feeling like my natural sexual feelings, something I certainly did not choose is some kind of crime. My partner knows all about my feederism now, and she doesn't seem to shame me. So why do I still feel shame. Everytime I look at her, and imagine her fatter I feel like a bad person. I can't help it! Like I said before one can only suppress so much. As feeders, we are going to try, and make our partners fatter sometimes. Not out of evil, but out of instinct. It doesn't mean we don't love the people we are with, or find them unattractive it just means that we were born with a natural instinct, feeling, want, emotion, etc... to see a sexual partner gain weight.

Now are there creepy feeders out there? Of course. There are creepy everythings everywhere. The majority of us though are just normal people who just happen to have been born with a not so common sexual prefrence. Anyways I'm just tired of always feeling guilty, and wrong about sexuality so I figured a weight board rant might clear my head lol...
AnFa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #2
Mack27
AΔΦΆΓΙΑ

Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Mack27 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

People need to stop being such busybodies.

Last edited by Mack27; 06-09-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Mack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 04:12 AM   #3
ZainTheInsane

ZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 clubZainTheInsane is a member of the 500 club

Cultural norms, plus people putting down others fetishes, multiplied by rarity and you have a cocktail of shame, guilt, and potential frustration.
ZainTheInsane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:17 AM   #4
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Yeah, us feeders are all evil. I chain up unsuspecting strangers in my loft and funnel feed them until the floor breaks. It's like something out of Hansel and Gretal. Are you telling me you don't?

Ahem. People do demonise feeders though, my own family especially. I don't know if this is just my crazy family or is a more common viewpoint in general but they seem to view feeders as evil people that take advantage of helpless feedees that are powerless to stop them. I'm honestly not sure where people get that idea from...
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 08:48 AM   #5
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post

Ahem. People do demonise feeders though, my own family especially. I don't know if this is just my crazy family or is a more common viewpoint in general but they seem to view feeders as evil people that take advantage of helpless feedees that are powerless to stop them. I'm honestly not sure where people get that idea from...
Mainstream media mainly...

The general narrative that mainstream media tends to portray about feederism when they feel like having a "sideshow freak day" is that it is a manipulative and abusive man (specifically men) who mess with a poor fat girl with self-esteem issues or a desire to please someone in order to get their rocks off. They fatten the person to extremes in order to have total control of them and then once they're done they leave in order to move onto the next victim.

That's where they get it from.

What the media and others always ignore however is the existence of male feedees and female feeders and the existence of feedees and gainers who gain on purpose while they're single. They also ignore the fact that not everybody goes to the extremes.

To accept the existence of such people would destroy the narrative of "manipulative and controlling men who fatten helpless women for their own pleasure."
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
YoJoshua

YoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesYoJoshua can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

Hey, Azrael--

I can't begin to tell you why you feel something, as you are you and I am me -

But part of living a life that's yours, not society's, not your parents' or family, not your friends', but yours--

Is saying, "This is me, take it or leave it. I like fat (women or men) and I like to cook for them and feed them and if they get fatter and we both like it, that's the way it is, Charlie."

As a dear friend put it: "Nobody is asking THEM to find it attractive or to sleep with a 400-pound woman."

That said, guilt over wanting to feed, then actually feeding and actually watching someone get bigger with mutual consent, is something to feel and acknowledge, and occasionally check into yourself about to make sure your heart's in the right place.

Hope this helps - knowing someone else out there goes through similar, and feels ya! (Not literally.)
YoJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael View Post
Mainstream media mainly...

The general narrative that mainstream media tends to portray about feederism when they feel like having a "sideshow freak day" is that it is a manipulative and abusive man (specifically men) who mess with a poor fat girl with self-esteem issues or a desire to please someone in order to get their rocks off. They fatten the person to extremes in order to have total control of them and then once they're done they leave in order to move onto the next victim.

That's where they get it from.

What the media and others always ignore however is the existence of male feedees and female feeders and the existence of feedees and gainers who gain on purpose while they're single. They also ignore the fact that not everybody goes to the extremes.

To accept the existence of such people would destroy the narrative of "manipulative and controlling men who fatten helpless women for their own pleasure."
That is all true. Now that I think about it it is always a dominant man abusing a poor insecure fat girl either secretly or emotionally forcing her into it. That or people that want their partners to gain weight are shown as insecure and only trying to make their partner gain weight so they will be less attractive to other people and less likely to leave them. Which is crap on so many different levels I'm not even going to start with it other than to say that I have had very traditionally attractive and reasonably famous actors and musicians ask me out on dates so trust me, if I wanted a traditionally attractive partner I could go and get one and I have no insecurity about my own attractiveness physically or as a person! Even though that makes me sound incredibly arrogant, I just mean that I am secure in myself.

I think the fact that not everybody goes to extremes and that there can, shockingly, be feedees that want to gain weight is something that is totally lost on a lot of people. Yes, I have an undying urge to feed up my partner. I would and have also helped a partner lose weight and I would never help them gain weight if they a) didn't want to and b) were suffering medically or emotionally from their weight.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:32 PM   #8
Frogman

Frogman can now change their title

The ethical reprehensibility of a given, active feeder is proportional to the amount of coercion involved in the process. Gentle encouragement towards someone who already genuinely wants to get fatter is a lot different than manipulating or taking advantage of someone who doesn't truly want to gain or is at least ambivalent about it.
Frogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #9
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

That anyone could find weight gain erotic is hard enough for most people to accept, it seems. The only way that it can apparently be believed is if it is a dark, twisted, sadistic sort of thing. That it could be loving and supportive, that it could be desired by the gainer as well as their partner, may exceed many peoples willing suspension of disbelief, I guess.

I mean, it isn't just media. When I was first trying to make sense out of my feelings about fat--well before the web came along--I went looking for anything fat related in the library. The only book that seemed to really study it (as oppose to things like weight loss advice books) was "Fat is a Feminist Issue." Skimming through it, the only mention I found to guys wanting a fat partner was in reference to making her unattractive so that other guys wouldn't want her. (after reading that I put the book on the shelf, because I knew that part had me completely wrong, so I didn't really trust anything else in the book to relate to my reality either).

Aside from the occasional media freak-show piece, also be aware that there will be some guys who do things like send PM to every BBW on the board asking them how fat they want to get, or telling them how sexy they'd be if they gained more weight, or urging them to eat more as it will make them beautiful. A few guys like that can mean that the majority of interactions that non-feedee BBW will have with feeders are quite negative (that is, if you don't go looking for the ones who are more quiet and respectful of desires, you only really hear from the jerks who message where it isn't desired).
Old 06-11-2013, 05:37 AM   #10
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad View Post
Aside from the occasional media freak-show piece, also be aware that there will be some guys who do things like send PM to every BBW on the board asking them how fat they want to get, or telling them how sexy they'd be if they gained more weight, or urging them to eat more as it will make them beautiful. A few guys like that can mean that the majority of interactions that non-feedee BBW will have with feeders are quite negative (that is, if you don't go looking for the ones who are more quiet and respectful of desires, you only really hear from the jerks who message where it isn't desired).
Ah, yes, I'd kinda forgotten about this but during my time making videos I used to get all sorts of people messaging me with encouragements to gain weight and nothing else and yes they give feeders a terrible reputation. But there are pricks amongst every rosebush of society!
Old 06-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #11
forcefeeder

forcefeeder has said some nice things

I'm B B B Bad to the Bone! Hell, if it were "pedestrian" it wouldn't be so damn much fun. Let's do our best to keep it taboo, if not for yourselves, at least for me. Thanks
forcefeeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 08:49 AM   #12
Blackjack
Fupa Troopa

Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.Blackjack has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by forcefeeder View Post
I'm B B B Bad to the Bone! Hell, if it were "pedestrian" it wouldn't be so damn much fun. Let's do our best to keep it taboo, if not for yourselves, at least for me. Thanks
I'm not going to ignore consent with partners, endangering others and vilifying my fetish just because you get off on non-consent. Put your balls in a vice.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:46 AM   #13
vardon_grip
Consistently smarmy

vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!vardon_grip keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
This is precious!
Old 06-11-2013, 10:51 AM   #14
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Shit like this is why feeders are often not trusted by fat women. Nearly all of us have run into men who were closeted feeders and tried to cause us to gain weight when we didn't want to and without discussing consent with us. There is nothing wrong with being a feeder if one is ethical about it.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:26 AM   #15
AnFa

Quote:
... Why? Seriously, why?
Old 06-11-2013, 11:40 AM   #16
AnFa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_Prince245 View Post
Shit like this is why feeders are often not trusted by fat women. Nearly all of us have run into men who were closeted feeders and tried to cause us to gain weight when we didn't want to and without discussing consent with us. There is nothing wrong with being a feeder if one is ethical about it.
It's sad that a few bad apples can spoil a bunch. Maybe I just underestimate how many of those bad apples make up the bunch though.

What is an ethical feeder though? I have to say I personally feel conflicted about this quite often. For instance I am now 100% open about my feederism with the woman I'm with, and she is very accepting. She says she's open to gaining weight, and has not made any comments that would indicate that anything I've done to help her gain weight is bothering her. I still feel that guilt though, like I'm one of those bad apples. Everytime I add that extra butter, or serve that XL portion I wonder if what I'm doing is wrong. In all honesty I suppose my main concern is that I will get what I want in her weight gain, but it may one day lead to her unhappiness, or god forbid a health problem. I would of never guessed at 13 that this "fetish" of mine would be so damn complicated.
Old 06-11-2013, 11:55 AM   #17
Diana_Prince245
Wise as Athena

Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Diana_Prince245 has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnFa View Post
It's sad that a few bad apples can spoil a bunch. Maybe I just underestimate how many of those bad apples make up the bunch though.

What is an ethical feeder though? I have to say I personally feel conflicted about this quite often. For instance I am now 100% open about my feederism with the woman I'm with, and she is very accepting. She says she's open to gaining weight, and has not made any comments that would indicate that anything I've done to help her gain weight is bothering her. I still feel that guilt though, like I'm one of those bad apples. Everytime I add that extra butter, or serve that XL portion I wonder if what I'm doing is wrong. In all honesty I suppose my main concern is that I will get what I want in her weight gain, but it may one day lead to her unhappiness, or god forbid a health problem. I would of never guessed at 13 that this "fetish" of mine would be so damn complicated.
An ethical feeder makes sure he or she has consent and that his or her partner enjoys what is occurring. It's just like any other fetish. Communication is key.
Old 06-11-2013, 03:53 PM   #18
tonynyc
Slow Dance Aficionado

tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.tonynyc has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love food - just hate "fast food"

[SIGPIC]http://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/forums/image.php?u=841&type=sigpic&dateline=1258169105[/SIGPIC]
tonynyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 04:32 PM   #19
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonynyc View Post
I love food - just hate "fast food"
Word. My sister is obsessed with McDonalds and frankly I'd rather eat anything else.
Old 06-11-2013, 09:25 PM   #20
Gendo Ikari
The Intellectual

Gendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot picsGendo Ikari does more than just post hot pics

I'm bad to the bone.
Gendo Ikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:49 AM   #21
BearHug2013

BearHug2013 can now change their title

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Yeah, us feeders are all evil. I chain up unsuspecting strangers in my loft and funnel feed them until the floor breaks. It's like something out of Hansel and Gretal. Are you telling me you don't?

You're a feeder? Not the chains!
Actually feeders seem to be the most natural fetish of them all(never met one myself). I mean we all enjoy food..some more than others. *pats belly*
Kind of like fa's: guys like big boobs(ass man myself) well bbw's usually have uh padding
It's all about consent and boundaries I'd imagine. Don't force feed me, but drooling while I eat fine
BearHug2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 02:46 AM   #22
dodo
cloning optional

dodo can now change their title
Default perfectly well said

don't let a little "darkness" or "mystery" spook you. everybody else gets them - ooh! strawberries & whipped cream - garsh! kinky! (if they only knew). why shouldn't we?

do i tell my family about it? f*k no. friends? not typically. i save it for the lady who sticks around long enough to get to know me.

we come pre-programmed. don't believe it? try appropriating somebody else's orientation.
Old 06-12-2013, 02:54 AM   #23
loopytheone
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearHug2013 View Post
You're a feeder? Not the chains!
Actually feeders seem to be the most natural fetish of them all(never met one myself). I mean we all enjoy food..some more than others. *pats belly*
Kind of like fa's: guys like big boobs(ass man myself) well bbw's usually have uh padding
It's all about consent and boundaries I'd imagine. Don't force feed me, but drooling while I eat fine
Are you trying to tell me that you wouldn't like to be chained up by me?

I think it is a natural fetish, I mean you are right, everybody likes food and most of us like seeing the people we care about well fed as well. Kinda like how mothers have the instinct to make sure their kids are well fed. I am also a big fan of food and eating myself so it isn't like I just oggle people eating, I am in there trying to steal their food at the same time! xD

And yes, being clear and honest with people is the most important thing. I have no interest in force feeding people but I like to enjoy food with them and see that they eat plenty!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:47 AM   #24
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.

If a person has an abusive personality or abusive tendencies, they can and will abuse who they can and will, no matter what fetish or thing they are into.

There are people that intend to do/end up doing harm in all walks of life. To put the blame on the actual fetish is silly.

Some may argue that wanting to stuff or feed someone is cruel and abuse in itself. Many things have risks but it doesn't make them abuse or bad.

Take people that like to rock climb for instance. There are risks of death or injury that go along with this "healthy" hobby. People that love it, take the precautions they need to, to avoid any negative outcome.

The same can be said for feeding/gaining.
Old 06-12-2013, 07:02 AM   #25
Azrael

Azrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot picsAzrael does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnFa View Post

What is an ethical feeder though? I have to say I personally feel conflicted about this quite often.
Depends.

The most common would be when it's based on mutual consent (just like any other fetish) but I'm a tad bit stricter than that.

I usually hold the "no conversion" rule for myself.
Basically, I will never ever try and "convert" someone to this fetish.
If someone does not have this fetish than I will not express this fetish with them (I'll tell them about, I just won't express it in our lives) and it will remain fantasy only.
I'm perfectly okay with the fact that it will remain fantasy only for most of my partners.
The main reason why I have the "no conversion" rule is because I suffer from the same guilt.
The only way I can get rid of said "feeder guilt" is if its with someone who already has the fetish because with them it no longer matters if I met them or not for they would have gained weight on their own.

That's just a distinct rule I apply to myself though...
Azrael is offline   Reply With Quote