Dimensions Forums  
Home Register Premium Membership Stories Ye Olde Library Health Issues Market Place Big Fashion

Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-21-2006, 02:10 PM   #1
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!
Thumbs up Post a picture of someone lovin' on your chub!

Or, you lovin' on someone elses!

These are my favorite pictures in the whole entire world, they are sooo cute.
C'mon! Lets see 'em!
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 02:13 PM   #2
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

I will start!
awww.
Okay, who is next?!

Last edited by Ivy; 05-18-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:41 PM   #3
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

you two are way too cute...too bad we're cuter

Last edited by exile in thighville; 10-12-2011 at 04:07 PM.
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:00 PM   #4
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
you two are way too cute...too bad we're cuter
you guys are pretty cute and stuff, but we win.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:03 PM   #5
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
you guys are pretty cute and stuff, but we win.
we'll see who wins when the unitards are broken out in a week
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:05 PM   #6
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan ex machina
we'll see who wins when the unitards are broken out in a week
we will, we're twice the fat! watch your back, booooooi.
Old 07-21-2006, 03:18 PM   #7
Tooz
sweet chocolate christ

Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!Tooz keeps pushing the rep limit!

lollers.
Tooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 03:22 PM   #8
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooz
lollers.
lollers yr self. you better be the next one out here miss tooz.
Old 07-21-2006, 05:46 PM   #9
GPL

GPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized repGPL has super-sized rep

Dan and Ivy, your pics look so cute!
I'm a bit jealous of Dan and the guy in Ivy's pic to be with such a cuties.
Wish I could lay my head on Ivy's soft belly...

Supertight hugs to Ivy and thank you to Dan!
GPL.

Avatar used with Tina's permission, ty Tina!
GPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:01 PM   #10
activistfatgirl
donuts at the finish line

activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.activistfatgirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Whoa, I can't get the picture to not be huge so I'll say, nice pics everyone!
Old 07-21-2006, 07:16 PM   #11
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPL
Dan and Ivy, your pics look so cute!
I'm a bit jealous of Dan and the guy in Ivy's pic to be with such a cuties.
Wish I could lay my head on Ivy's soft belly...

Supertight hugs to Ivy and thank you to Dan!
GPL.
Thanks babe!

Line up! $1 gets you 5 minutes of head resting on Ivy's belly! Come one, come all!

Come on guys! Post some pictureeeeees! I'm in the mood for cuteness overload!
Old 07-21-2006, 07:45 PM   #12
AnnMarie
✰cuddly and terrifying✰

AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.AnnMarie has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I don't have any.... I'll see what I get get rustled up in the next couple of weeks.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:06 PM   #13
collegeguy2514
Duke of Deli Meats

collegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokescollegeguy2514 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

i dont have any, i have no chub to love.

my own chub doesnt count.
Old 07-21-2006, 10:30 PM   #14
Totmacher

Totmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going onTotmacher knows EXACTLY what's going on

As if I didn't have enough things to be jealous of.
Totmacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 10:59 PM   #15
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnMarie
I don't have any.... I'll see what I get get rustled up in the next couple of weeks.
Get on it!!!
Old 07-22-2006, 07:51 AM   #16
ThatFatGirl
Why am I still here?

ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.ThatFatGirl has ascended what used to be the highest level.

This is my boyfriend and I dancing at a bbw party... This would also qualify for the other thread on comparisons I suppose..

Hmmm.. doesn't really show him loving on my chub, but trust me, there was some loving going on.

Fleeting Fancies

Last edited by ThatFatGirl; 05-27-2009 at 11:57 AM.
ThatFatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 08:24 AM   #17
pinuptami
Model turned slacker

pinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot picspinuptami does more than just post hot pics

This was when my ass was a lot skinnier...but it's cute.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 108.jpg (30.2 KB, 33209 views)
pinuptami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 10:53 AM   #18
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatFatGirl
This is my boyfriend and I dancing at a bbw party... This would also qualify for the other thread on comparisons I suppose..

Hmmm.. doesn't really show him loving on my chub, but trust me, there was some loving going on.
Awwwwwwwwwwwww!! How cute are you guys!!!
Thank you for posting!!
Old 07-22-2006, 10:53 AM   #19
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinuptami
This was when my ass was a lot skinnier...but it's cute.
adorableeeee!!!
thank you for posting!!
Old 07-22-2006, 12:07 PM   #20
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

if i could post a photo of head-to-toe bitemarks, I would. Oh, I would. Ow, but yay!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:51 PM   #21
GeorgeNL

GeorgeNL does more than just post hot picsGeorgeNL does more than just post hot picsGeorgeNL does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by activistfatgirl
Whoa, I can't get the picture to not be huge so I'll say, nice pics everyone!
There is a free tool on the internet called Imagemagic, that works very easy. Here's a link: http://www.imagemagick.org/

But I can also do it for you, if you like.

George
GeorgeNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 01:56 PM   #22
GeorgeNL

GeorgeNL does more than just post hot picsGeorgeNL does more than just post hot picsGeorgeNL does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
I will start!
awww.
Okay, who is next?!
Nice photo Ivy, litteraly lovely! Must have been a nice moment! The only part I'm missing is your fingers playing with his hair.
Old 07-22-2006, 01:59 PM   #23
GeorgeNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
if i could post a photo of head-to-toe bitemarks, I would. Oh, I would. Ow, but yay!
Bite marks?... also there?........ and there??? (Looking really pale..)
Old 07-22-2006, 03:28 PM   #24
CaptianNegro

CaptianNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesCaptianNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes
Cool Oh yeah!

I don't know if this counts, but there is some lovin goin on. Though she is blissfully unaware of the lack of chub, I think she loves it anyway. By the way you gals are smokin!!! Those fellas are some lucky son of a guns.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Destiny Blair Madisyn Lee 033.jpg (45.5 KB, 16921 views)
Old 07-22-2006, 05:06 PM   #25
SoVerySoft
No fat no flavor

SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.SoVerySoft has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I guess ex-boyfriend pics would be inappropriate??? That's all I have.

Nothing current.
"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best --" and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do, there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. - A.A. Milne
SoVerySoft is offline   Reply With Quote