Go Back   Dimensions Forums > Discussion > Fat sexuality

Old 07-22-2006, 08:51 PM   #26
truth38

truth38 can now change their title

These pictures are just too cute!
Old 07-22-2006, 09:51 PM   #27
elle camino
shitclock's tickin.

elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!elle camino keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoVerySoft
I guess ex-boyfriend pics would be inappropriate??? That's all I have.

Nothing current.
yeah i was going to say...i've had a few of these over the years, but they're all of exes, and none of them survived the traditional post-breakup photo purges.
elle camino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:19 PM   #28
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeNL
Nice photo Ivy, litteraly lovely! Must have been a nice moment! The only part I'm missing is your fingers playing with his hair.
That would make the picture cute overload!! Awwww maaan, I'll make him retake it sometime. haha That one was candid, but we'll have to get all gussied up and pose. lol
Ivy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 11:20 PM   #29
Ivy
more cake, please!

Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!Ivy keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptianNegro
I don't know if this counts, but there is some lovin goin on. Though she is blissfully unaware of the lack of chub, I think she loves it anyway. By the way you gals are smokin!!! Those fellas are some lucky son of a guns.
I can't decide what is the cutest pat of this picture, the look on your face, the man with a baby deal (i love it!!), the adorable baby, or the krispy kreams...

thank you sooo much for posting this, it is sooooooo cute.
Old 07-23-2006, 12:04 AM   #30
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elle camino
yeah i was going to say...i've had a few of these over the years, but they're all of exes, and none of them survived the traditional post-breakup photo purges.
i'm far too whiny about saving like everything important to me to completely eternal sunshine the bitches..i have random pics around somewhere of girls i've dated in high school for no reason
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:44 AM   #31
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeNL
Bite marks?... also there?........ and there??? (Looking really pale..)
It's shameful. A woman with morals would feel shame right about now. I, however...
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 10:49 AM   #32
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I'm hoping to get some lovin' pics very soon
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 03:27 PM   #33
Jes
is oddly aroused

Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.Jes has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by missaf
I'm hoping to get some lovin' pics very soon
Mrrowwr! Yay!
Jes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:08 PM   #34
GeorgeNL

GeorgeNL does more than just post hot picsGeorgeNL does more than just post hot picsGeorgeNL does more than just post hot pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes
It's shameful. A woman with morals would feel shame right about now. I, however...
Oh well, some knibbling is allowed, as you don't use your teeth with real force.
GeorgeNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 09:47 AM   #35
Boteroesque Babe
All cookies cleared!

Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Boteroesque Babe has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

So... tempting... must... chew towel... to keep... from... posting... naughty... squeeze shots...
"If you stand on a soapbox and trade rhetoric with a dictator you never win. That's what they do so well; they seduce people. But if you ridicule them, bring them down with laughter, they can't win." ~ Mel Brooks

"The country is run by extremists, 'cause moderates have shit to do." ~ Jon Stewart

"And she doesn't wear polyester except when she's kidding."~ Egbert Souse
Boteroesque Babe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 10:39 AM   #36
exile in thighville
groups/347570880589/

exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!exile in thighville keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boteroesque Babe
So... tempting... must... chew towel... to keep... from... posting... naughty... squeeze shots...
you can chew that towel all you want, but you can't get nearly as high as your fix for posting squeeze shots demands
exile in thighville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2006, 04:04 PM   #37
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
posssst theeeeeeem!!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 04:06 PM   #38
missaf

missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!missaf has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:

Peer pressure rules! You know you want to, BoBabe!
missaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 02:29 AM   #39
luv_lovehandles

luv_lovehandles can now change their title

very lovely pix
luv_lovehandles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 07:37 PM   #40
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

Me and my lady snugglin'..

Old 07-28-2006, 08:25 PM   #41
The Fat Man
Fat Don Draper

The Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticedThe Fat Man never has a post go unnoticed

And there's more pics of she and I on my MySpace page.. (in the sig below)
Old 07-28-2006, 10:07 PM   #42
out.of.habit
Fat Lois Returns

out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!out.of.habit has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
I think what they're trying to say is...
DO IT!

But, I mean... no pressure, right?
Old 07-28-2006, 11:17 PM   #43
Timberwolf
back.

Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!Timberwolf keeps pushing the rep limit!

Hmmm... What about taking away the towel?
"Do not try this at home"
warning.

-Zandoz-
It's the self-acceptance that makes the beauty.
-Waxwing-
"A woman without a belly is no woman."
- arabian proverb -
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Empty wall?
Timberwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 01:50 AM   #44
EllorionsDarlingAngel
Loving my lil Princess!

EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!EllorionsDarlingAngel has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!
Talking Cute Thread

I would post one but we don't have G-Rated Chub Love pictures....lol...I will have to get one of us...hahaha.. Gosh he loves on my Chub 24/7..I mean it to.. sometime he gets a little too excited and I get hurt...lol..He loves my belly...lol...I love his too! heheheheh
Old 08-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #45
bellylvr

bellylvr has said some nice things

Very nice photo..Lucky guy!
bellylvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2006, 07:45 PM   #46
r-nadiv

Location: Here, there. East Coast part-time, Europe the rest.
r-nadiv has said some nice things

Hey F-M, Happy Birthday.
r-nadiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:06 AM   #47
DebbieBBW
My diet starts tomorrow

DebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot picsDebbieBBW does more than just post hot pics

Ok now I soooooooooo want pics of someone luvin on my belly!...hehe...but since I don't have any like that I will share the next best thing I have...

This pic was taken at the Vegas Bash and when I saw it I though...awh, we look like we are in love!...hehe...of course Jadox is a happily married man but we were all too happy to finally meet after being online buddies for some time now....

Still I could not help but notice how he is sooooo hugged up on my ALL of my fatness...hehe! I hope yall enjoy it!..I did!..hehe
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Raw_355.THM.jpg (53.4 KB, 10768 views)
DebbieBBW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 01:34 AM   #48
MisticalMisty

MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.MisticalMisty has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Edited at the request of poster.

Last edited by Tina; 08-14-2006 at 09:29 PM.
MisticalMisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 02:02 PM   #49
Still a Skye fan
Normalcy is overrated

Still a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging inStill a Skye fan makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
I will start!
awww.
Okay, who is next?!

Mmmm...what a lucky fella!

Yeah, both pics are cute but I'd declare Ivy the winner in this one.

Dennis
Still a Skye fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2006, 05:35 PM   #50
Ivy
more cake, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie of Dallas
Ok now I soooooooooo want pics of someone luvin on my belly!...hehe...but since I don't have any like that I will share the next best thing I have...

This pic was taken at the Vegas Bash and when I saw it I though...awh, we look like we are in love!...hehe...of course Jadox is a happily married man but we were all too happy to finally meet after being online buddies for some time now....

Still I could not help but notice how he is sooooo hugged up on my ALL of my fatness...hehe! I hope yall enjoy it!..I did!..hehe
awwwwww!!! that is SO CUTE!!